Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DoreenCSI, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Re: Flack & Stella

Haha yup, Single's Awareness Day, or SAD, is what my friends and I like to refer to it as. Hahaha I don't have anything in particular in mind, but I am sure Flack would be super romantic and show Stella that Valentine's Day isn't all bad. I think they would do something non-traditional, just to avoid the crowds.

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

SAD huh? Just too funny!! :lol: Just yesterday (V-Day) I saw people go nuts over buying flowers and chocolates, and wondered why people were still falling for that crap and man, the traffic was so freaking horrible, lots of people out on dates! :lol: I know I sound so unromantic... :lol: But for Flack and Stella, I'll have to make an exception. :lol: I agree, I see them doing something non-traditional just to avoid the crowd! I can't stand crowds either! :lol: Now what place in NYC wouldn't be filled with crowds on V-Day? I think they better think about just staying in either one of their apartments. There definitely wouldn't be any crowds there. Plus, if things heat up, they'll always privacy to get romantic, away from all the prying eyes. :lol: :devil: :lol:

3. feathergirl926

Haha yup, SAD. Gotta love making fun of holidays designed by the card companies to make more money. No, I am not cynical at all ;)

I agree, I think that they would be better off just staying at one of their apartments. I like the fics that were posted over at FF.net by nyakattia and TessaStarDean, they were both so good :)

Well, I am off to the mountains for the weekend, hopefully this thread livens up a bit while I am gone. Talk to you all on Monday!

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Greeting card companies taking advantage of poor gullible folks. :lol:

Both of those fics were good. Plus, it involved them going back to one of their apartments. ;) Good thing both of those had him brushing off Angell's advances. :lol: Ah, what we fangirls think of to protect our favorite couple. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, have fun on that trip to the mountains. It'll be lonely in here without you Heather. :lol: Now, I'll just have Flack and Stella to keep me company. :lol: Maybe I could have them do some naughty things in my head. :lol: :devil:

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Ahhh! OMG! the thread was almost at the bottom of the heap again. See, that's what happens when one of us goes away. This kind of lingers at the bottom. :lol: So Heather, how was the weekend in the Mountains? Did it make you think of Flack and Stella taking a break from the hustle and bustle of the city by going up to the mountains? :lol:

As for me, I've been busy as well, you'll notice I haven't been posting as much lately. I've started part-time work so I'll be a little bit out of action. I can't wait to hear from you ladies again.

Here's to Flack and Stella always keeping us company in our pretty little heads. :lol: :lol: Well, I've got them doing nasty and naughty things in mine. :lol: :devil: :lol:

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

yeah, I usualy dont turn on the computer on weekends, so its probably gets a little slower here - not that I post that much :)

I too hope you had a nice time Heather

I think, we should finally decide on the name of the new thread. I would suggest making a poll, but since mostly just the 3 of us anyway I dont see the point. I would suggest either - When you drive we dont eat, or He loves to be her hero

7. feathergirl926

Hey ladies! I have returned... it was a super fun weekend but I am exhausted. Mandy, thanks for keeping our loveley thread toward the top :)

I agree with Carly, we really should finalize a thread name. Of the two Carly mentioned, I like the "When you drive, we don't eat," idea.

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Glad to hear you had fun Heather. ;) Hahaha! Well someone has to keep our thread from falling down the list. :lol: :lol: Or worse, ending up on the second page. :lol:

So we're agreed it's "When You Drive, We Don't Eat"? Do we have a consensus? :) Going once, going twice... :lol: :lol: I can't believe we're so close to getting a second Flack/Stella thread. :lol: Isn't it amazing? :lol:

9. feathergirl926

We definitely don't want the thread falling onto the second page!

I am all for "When You Drive, We Don't Eat" unless anyone has any objections.

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I dont mind so I think its settled then.

who is going to open the thread anyway? Im not volunteering, I wouldnt know how exactly.

and I was thinking that maybe we should ask the mods for a song thread for our lovely couple. as far as I know there is none and you girls had some really nice suggestions - it could be called something like "Flack & Stella songs - get ready for the Fiesta"

11. feathergirl926

I am not sure how exactly to start a new thread either Carly. I am sure there is any easy way to do it, I am just not sure what it is.

I agree, a song thread would be nice. Songs for the Fiesta or Fiesta Mix or something like that?

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im sure there is a "new thread" button somewhere but I think that a first post should be kinda special - you know, with some art or nice quote or something. they definitely deserve that

I Like the Fiesta Mix idea, its simple and to the point

what do you think, with the Oscars coming, is any of them a movie fan or are they more of the dont-care-about-that-stuff variety? I can picture Stella watching the red carpet part and admire the dresses and then turn it off

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Okay ladies, I'll volunteer to open the new thread. :D I'll add some screen caps from some of our favorite Flack/Stella moments. So it's settled: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat" :D

As for the song thread, I'm not so sure about that. I guess it would be better if we don't start one so we could have more posts in our Flack/Stella thread since there are so few of us Fiesta fans anyway, might as well just concentrate on one thread at a time. Is that alright? :)

As for the Oscars, I'd love to think that both of them are movie buffs, so probably they'll sit at home watching the ceremonies, eating a light dinner with some wine. How about you ladies? :)

14. feathergirl926

Thanks for volunteering to start the new thread Mandy! I love your screen caps, so that's perfect :)

That is a very good point about the song thread. What do you think Carly?

Hmmm as for the Oscars, I am gonna go with the fact that they both love movies. Stella loves the classics, and she is surprised to find out Flack does too. And of course, he likes action/suspense movies, and HE is surprised to find out she does. I see neither of them being chick-flick fans :lol:

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

No problem Heather. ;)

I agree, Stella looks like the type who would love a good action movie, remember Rambo Stella kicking ass in Snow Day. :lol: I love that Flack's into classic films, my type of guy. Funny how both of them get surprised learning about what they do like in films. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.