Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DoreenCSI, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Re: Flack & Stella

Yes those purple ones are the worst. :lol: I was watching a rerun of Stealing Home and Flack came on the screen and of course I started seeing him with the purple mohawk. I was laughing like a loon. :lol: :p

Yes, Carly, the scenes in PwM weren't squee-worthy. I hope we get to see more episodes since a tentative agreement has been reached. It would be such a pity if PwM is the season ender since its quality wasn't up to par. It was so obvious that it was produced without the writers' input.

Of course, it goes without saying that I would love to see more scenes where Flack and Stella are working together, having more of their playful banter and some more underlying flirtation. :lol: :devil:

OMG! We've finally made it to page 25! Woohoo! Another milestone. :lol: Drinks for everyone! Soon we'll be on to the second Flack/Stella thread. More thread name suggestions anyone? We really need more. So far we only have this: 'Cause When You Drive We Don't Eat.'

2. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

LOL, Mandy. I don't know if I will ever be able to look at Flack the same again.

How about something like: "Nothing's hotter than a blue-eyed boy and his green-eyed girl" or something along those lines?

3. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

to be honest Im drawing a blank on the thread-naming front. I like the idea of using their ethnicity but that is as far as Ive got :(

Im all for playful banter and flirting. and I live with the hope that when it is all settled the writters will put on table 10 finished episodes and the filming will start

as for the plot bunnies - mine are of all colors and doing overtime unfortunately my muse is not as cooperative

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! :lol: Now you'll always imagine Flack with a purple mohawk! :lol: :p

I like your thread name suggestion, Heather. :) Something along the same lines, how about 'Nothing's Hotter Than A Blue-Eyed Detective and His Green-Eyed Goddess'? OMG, I am so reaching in here! :lol: So far we've got:

1) 'Cause When You Drive We Don't Eat'

2) Nothing's Hotter Than A Blue-Eyed Boy and His Green-Eyed Girl

3) 'Nothing's Hotter Than A Blue-Eyed Detective and His Green-Eyed Goddess'

I would definitely love to see more playful banter and flirtation between Flack and Stella in the upcoming episodes. I think it has been reported that there will be between four to seven new episodes in the works for the three franchises. We'll just have to wait and see. :)

5. feathergirl926

I like those! Or how about, "Everybody loves a hero" (I am watching People with Money :))

I heard a report today that the agreement has been reached and that the writers will be starting soon, and hopefully they can get on track in April.

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

and what about "She loves her hero" or "He loves to be her hero"

Im glad to hear about the strike. i really really hope its true. we need some more Fiesta love in the air

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love People with Money! :lol: Wonderful Flack/Stella moment that was on the Brooklyn Bridge. Heather, the phrase Everybody Loves A Hero has already been used as a title for the seventh Flack thread. But I think we could modify it to what Carly has suggested. :)

Great news about the WGA agreement. I'm looking forward to those new eps. I hope we get a lot of Flack/Stella moments in those episodes which will be in the works. :)

8. feathergirl926

I agree, People with Money is great, love the Flack/Stella moments. The names Carly suggested are cute!

I hope the writers have had some time to think about and reconsider the Angell/Flack thing they seem to have going and decide to pair him with Stella ;)

9. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I've not disappeared, but I've not been in this thread for ages. I've not yet been able to do the Fanmix I mentioned a few pages back, because I'm having problems with the sound on my computer so I'm unable to do it at the moment, but as soon as the problem is fixed I shall get onto it.

It also means I'm unable to watch anything on my computer including the new CSI NY episode, which I'm gutted about cause it looks good. Ah well never mind.

I still need to do the Stella/Flack icons I said I'd make, but I did make some Flack ones, so as soon as I've finished those I'll post them.

Hope everyone is ok, and I've missed chatting about FIESTA, still loving this ship. And I still intend to write my AU fic, whenever I get the chance.

10. feathergirl926

Welcome back Aiden! Nice to "see" you again. It's a bummer that you are having difficulties with the sound on your comouter. Hopefully you can get that resolved soon to watch new episodes! I also can't wait to see those icons and read your story when they are all done! Any suggestions for new thread titles since we are almost on a second thread for our ship???

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Welcome back Lindsay! :D Sorry to hear about your computer. I hate it when my PC's got problems. :lol: I echo what Heather has already said, looking forward to those icons and fics when they're done. I hope you could come up with some suggestions for a title for our second thread. :)

Heather, yeah I agree with the whole Angell thing. I would love for the writers to go along with pairing up Flack and Stella. However, I just hope they do our favorite couple justice. I wouldn't want to see Flack's relationship with Angell become canon. It leaves less room for shipping. :lol:

12. feathergirl926

I agree, I hope we see more of Flack and Stella working together and less Angell/Flack...

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Great news ladies! CBS has announced (c/o Futon Critic) that it will begin airing fresh new CSI: NY episodes starting April 3rd! Yipee! Although it will be more than a month before we see our favorite couple again on screen. :lol: I just hope we get to see more of Flack and Stella interacting, working together and flirting like crazy with each other! :lol:

Oh yeah, it's V-Day already. Flack and Stella are going all romantic in my head! :lol: I think they're on a date, after which they'll take things to the bedroom! :lol: :devil: :lol:

14. feathergirl926

Woohoo!!! New episodes. Yay for more cases, hopefully being worked on by our favorite pair!

Still a few hours from Single's Awareness Day here. LOL, that just gave me an idea... Stella being all bitter and pissed off about V-day, and Flack trying to change her mind :)

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Definitely yay for those new episodes! *does a happy dance* I would love to see more flirty banter between our favorite couple. I hope TPTB can hear our plea! :lol: More Flack and Stella scenes please! :lol:

Single's Awareness huh? I like that one! Funny, Stella bitter and pissed off on V-Day? I can just imagine. :lol: So how do you think Flack would change Stella's mind? Have you got something naughty planned for our favorite detective and CSI? :lol: :devil: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.