Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DoreenCSI, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Re: Flack & Stella

Hmm I will definitely try to think of something ;)

Isn't it great? Big brother Mac being all protective, making sure the young punk Flack doesn't break Stella's heart :lol:

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Flack as a punk. I just don't see it. Just kidding. I know you weren't thinking of him as punk punk. :lol: Wait...did that make sense? :lol:

Nah, Flack wouldn't intentionally break Stella's heart. Just he try doing that, he'll have to face the wrath of Rambo Stella and the entire NYC police force. His brothers in blue will definitely turn on him for even trying to hurt a single curl off of Stella's pretty head. Actually, Stella doesn't need Mac's help at all, she can handle Flack all by herself. :lol: :devil: Okay, that sounded a bit perverse. :lol: :devil:

3. feathergirl926

Hahaha yes that made sense... no I didn't mean a punk rocker punk, although that would be entertaining.

I agree, Stella could definitely handle Flack on her own, but knowing that Mac (and probably most of the department) would haver her back is nice :)

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha. Flack as a punk rocker with mohawk and all? Mr. Straight-laced NYPD detective? Stella's jaw will probably drop if she ever saw Flack dressed like that. Just picture this...Stella finding a photo of Flack back in high school all dressed up as a punk rocker. That would be so freaking hilarious. Flack would probably turn beet red from embarrassment. :lol: :lol:

It's nice knowing Stella could count on her brothers in blue to protect her. It's even better that even though she grew up in an orphanage and various foster homes, she truly has found her family in the NYPD. Flack is first and foremost. :lol:

5. feathergirl926

Hahahahaha, OMG Mandy that would be hilarious... I think we need to write a fic like that.

I agree, it's nice that she has a "family" at the NYPD she can count on since she was in the orphanage or bounced from home to home as a kid.

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! I know, just too funny! Yes, it's begging to be written. I'll see what I can come up with. ;) I can picture Flack begging Stella not to show Danny 'cause we all know Flack would never hear the end of it. :lol: He'll never live it down. I can see him bribing Stella with all kinds of sexual favors, even agreeing to be her sex slave just to keep her from showing Danny and the rest of the team a picture of Flack dressed as a punk rocker. :lol: :devil: :lol: Talk about skeletons in the closet! :lol: :devil: Ouch, now my stomach is aching from all the laughter. :lol:

Yay! By the way, this post of mine is the 950th post. Another milestone for our lovely thread. Just 50 more to go before a shiny new thread to celebrate. Woohoo! Bring out the Irish Car Bomb, Heather! :lol:

7. feathergirl926

Hahaha yes that story is just begging to be written! :lol:

950th post? Woohoo! SO close to our new thread. Here is a round of Car bombs for everyone!

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

What can I say Heather? You've inspired me to write this fic. :D The muse wouldn't leave me alone, plus those pink plot bunnies were driving me crazy! :lol: I just had to write it. So here's my fic. It's called Youthful Indiscretion.

I'll gladly take some of those car bombs. Cheers! :lol:

So have you guys seen Playing With Matches already? If so, what do you think of the Flack/Stella scenes we got? Was it disappointing? Or was it satisfying? Remember that this episode is potentially the season ender. Wah! :lol:

9. feathergirl926

Ohhh yay! You wrote the fic! I will have to go read it right now.

The scenes with Stella and Flack were ok, but nothing really Fiesta-ish. At least he wasn't flirting with Angell...

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yup, I wrote it alright. :lol: That pink plot bunny was driving me nuts, begging to be written. :lol:

Yeah, I agree Heather, the scenes with Flack and Stella were just okay. Nothing really spectacular. It was actually kind of disappointing, since as you've mentioned they weren't very Fiesta-ish. I had hoped they were going to exchange some witty comments verging on flirtatious but it never happened. Plus, Mac was around. :lol: Yup, at least no flirtation with Angell. However, I did enjoy the scenes where Angell was working with Danny. :D

11. feathergirl926

Hehehe gotta love those persistent pink plot bunnies. Or was it purple in this case? ;)

I did enjoy the Danny/Angell scenes. I don't dislike her, I just don't like her flirting with Stella's man :)

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! Purple plot bunny driving me crazy? Yes, they were definitely purple. :lol:

I like Angell. Yes, I agree with you on the flirting with Flack thing. Although it was cute seeing her flirt with Flack in the car, I'd rather see Flack flirting with Stella. Stella would get pissed if he knew Flack was flirting with someone else. :lol: As for Flack asking her out for coffee, it didn't sit well with me since I had wanted it to be Stella whom he had asked out for that cup of joe. Oh well... :lol: :lol:

13. feathergirl926

I figured they were purple. The purple ones are the worst, they make you include their color in their story somehow!!!

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I dont like Angell period. but it would be nice to see Stella go all possesive over her man. no catfight just Stella telling the other to back of and stop flirting with HER man :)

as for PwM - at least they shared a scene but it was nothing squee-worthy. lets hope it was not the last episode of the season

15. feathergirl926

:lol: Carly it would be nice to see Stella go all possessive. Between Stella and Angell, my money is definitely on Stella who would win the fight and Flack's heart.

I hope it's not the last also. Tentative agreement has been reached so we'll see. It just depends on if the writers vote yes on it and how quickly they can get production started. I guess the guild suggested that the writers agree, but the whole production thing is thrown completely off whack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.