Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mercy, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud!! I caught you! *Mo giggles and snuggles her Fluffy Twin!* Or at least I'm not as far behind you this time! ;) (Do you like being called Aud or would you prefer I lengthen it? It's up to you Fluffykins! ;) ) :D

No worries about the broom closet door, I'm guarding it closely! ;) Besides I have the rights to all photos taken...lol, seeing as how it's my camera taking them! :devil: Heehee! :lol: Hot D/L smex pics anyone?! :devil:

Fluffy Twin...that would SO be our new theme song...I love it! You're brilliant! And yeah Lynny would hate us...until she joins us! :lol: What, you know you will Lynny hon...Aud and I are irresistable! :D :D

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^^Lynny could never hate us. She may stick gum in our hair and call us 'fluffies', but she wubs us in her own way. :D :D :D

Please do guard our precious ship while in the broom closet. But keep on snappin' away. We need smut to pull us through! You know, I think that has become their second home. :lol:

Start singin' Mo!! :)

Here's hoping we get some D/L scenes on Wednesday night! At this point, who knows though. :(

EDIT: Mo, call me Auda or Aud! Whatever you like! :D

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I did catch you...yay! *Mo giggles again!* Hi wub! :D

I'm guarding it quite well, I promise! Plus they're quite busy and definitely not even noticing I'm there...not that they care, I promised they'd get the best copies! ;) Smut it is baby, plenty of hot smexy D/L smut! :devil:

*Mo starts warming up...."Meh, meh, meh....la, la, la!"* :D

I really hope we get some D/L scenes...with Pam writing the eppy, my hopes are high! :D She's my D/L writing queen! :D

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*tiptoes to unlocked supply closet* [​IMG]

Auda & Mo, well, Lynny did say if Danny and Lindsay went back to their old selves that she would go D/L fluffy (publicly that is, we all know she is D/L fluffy at heart still). And given finale spoilers... Lynny, warm up your singing voice, dear!

All the finales are during the same week? I need to put in scheduling requests for work so I can be home to watch them as they air! *sighs* Mo, you didn't even notice me tease you on the E/C thread about taping eppys!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo tiptoes up behind Mer who thinks she's being sneaky...and tickles her until she relinquishes her camera!* :lol: Silly honey, camera's are for me! :lol:

Yup that's so true Mer...Lynny did say something like that...and since Linds is more like Seas. 2 Linds, that means Lynny is pretty much fluffy! ;) Ain't ya Lynny wynny honey! :D

Lol, yeah all those finale's in the same week...I'm gonna go nuts, lol! Awww I didn't see you tease me babe...sorry! ;) But yeah I'll be taping them anyway, to watch over and over the whole summer long...but I really really want to watch them as they air...I'm taking the remote that hostage that whole week! :D :D

ETA: Just saw a commercial for a vacation in Montana and I had to share because it said something about how all happiness and fun could be found in Montana and I thought of D/L and how true that was...and then it said, what could you find in Montana? (And I confess my mind went totally gutter and I thought well I know what Danny could find in Montana! :devil: :lol: )

ETA: People?! Where is everyone? Good morning? Hewwwooo! :D

6. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

HAPPY MAY DAY 2007 to Danny & Lindsay…and their shippers!

Sorry, 1CSIMfan! Thnx for the heads up.

HA-HA! I guess they’d rather have their own celebration. Who can blame them? More goodies for us. We can doggie bag some food.

oh I KNOW they will find time to “get busy”…and they are very good at their time management. I should take a lesson or two from them!

hahaha, they DO only have each other! Work, what work?? :p

Pam V! One cool writer…I’d be inspired if I met her. I’d have to think of something constructive and smart, not-fanatic-like to say. :)

Mo, I’m here! I’m here! People are here! Give me that camera right now! Hmm did you just dub me 'silly angel'?? :lol: i haven't heard that in ages!

7. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Good evening my fellow shippers!!! and how is everybody tonight?!

Mer

hehe Bless ickle Del :lol: How could a big shipper like her stay spoiler-free?! nu-uh.. not possible! lol I cant staty spoiler-free.. ever! lol When Nip/tuck season 4 started here in Jan.. i watched the last episode! :lol:
    But hey,. good luck to any SF's out there lol :D

Smi

Welcome back huni!!!! You have been missed!!! where u been?! lol

Aud

hehe woo!! D/L is getting bigger!!!!i soo need to get myself up to date with all the fics out there.. i am soo behind its unbelievable! lol

oh guess what.. im watching 'America's Next Top Model'... and guess wat? They had to wear Madagascan Hissing Cockroaches!!! eewww... but 'Squueeeee'..... lol took me right back to Epi 19!!! hehe... gotta love that episode!!!!

Oh wow... Pam V is just THE best! lol Go Pam!!!!!

Is there anyone in here today?! :(

8. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I've been here, I just don't usually talk much. I prefer reading everyone's comments. Occasionally, when there something extremely interesting I will comment though.

Congratulations! on the new thread.

9. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I'm here too! Just got home... :)

Probably some lurkers, but I don't think any of the more regular posters is spoiler free :cool:...I need my spoilers and even when I already know a lot of what is going to happen I still enjoy watching the ep's... :D

I can imagine that people who are behind in watching ep's are really confused by some of the thread titles (like this one) and start spoilering themselves :p to find out how we came up with them. :lol:

Aaah yes! You're probably right...I figured the 'hand holding'-scene was more popular, but that hall-scene was great too...love that ep! He has supported her both physically and mentally quite a few times! :D

That can be hard work too :devil:

*adds new folder to 'my images'* :D Name your favorite candy Mo! It's yours if you just send those pics my way! ;)

btw Del in dutch is an invective :eek: so I stick to Delia :)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Happy May Day my buddies! :D *Mo drags into the thread, not feeling so great on this lovely first day of May...*

My favorite candy...hmmm, I'll have to think about that Dutch hon, but in the meantime...I can probably let you sneak a peek or two at the pics, just butter me up a bit! :lol: I'm a sucker for it! ;) Heehee! :lol:

I heard a fun spoiler possibility for one of our next eps, (Thanks Fluffy Twin! ;) ) but before I post it I'm gonna go find it so I can share...Pssst...Aud wub, help me with that?! ;)

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Hi everyone, the spoiler queen, as Mo put it, is here! and
    Hope I'm allowed to post this, but there is a website with pics of the last episode for this season, Snow Day. And there are a couple of photos of our favorite pair. Danny and Lindsay are playing pool, in what I assume is his apartment. And there is another pic of him I think mixing drinks. It's at a link called CBSPressExpress, but they only have thumbnails. I hope I can post this info here, and I wish the pics were bigger, but they are better than nothing!

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Wow can you post the website??? So I can see them?? Plllleeeaaassseee

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Catey you are the Spoiler Queen! :lol: Well done on those spoilers...you beat me to posting about it! ;) Aud told me about them and I went off to find them, found them and then you beat me to posting it! :D *Huggles!* It's fine to post about it by the way...at least as far as I know, so go for it, and yay for us!
    (My apologies to any spoiler free folks, but if you're not insane with wondering what these spoilers are by now, you either have the strength of Zeus or are in total denial! :lol: I KNOW I have no strength to resist the spoilers, of any kind! ;) )
    YAY! We get D/L playing pool...in an apartment on what looks very much like a date...or a "You wanna come up for a bit?" Squeeeeee!!! So my guess on where these pics fit in...I say they are either right at the beginning of the eppy leading up to Linds waking up in Danny's bed...(pool table sex anyone...right Aud! Heehee! :lol: ) So that or they could be flashbacks Linds "sees" when she waits to hear where Danny is...either way, we get more D/L! This is gonna rock!! And there are pics, so we know the scene really does exist!! SQUEEE!!!

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys, hope you all had a lovely May Day or Labour Day, or w/e you call it in ur parts of the world :D

Countin' down to May 16th ya'll!:lol:

17 Days to go!

(We should make an official countdown :D )

Now, I have to bury myself in notes. Bearer of impending doom makes an appearance tomorrow = HL Physics exam. Wish me luck!

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, I'm going to try and post this link again.Just remember, don't click on the link unless you want to be spoiled. These are pics from future episodes, so if you don't want to see don't, I repeat don't click on the link. It didn't work the first time, that's why I didn't post it before, but here goes: http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/p...239&dpid=70
    Pics we are referring to are on page 2. And Mo, thanks for the new nickname. I'm royalty, huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.