Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mercy, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

And now I am honored to bring to you:

[​IMG] Danny/Lindsay #16: “Da!” [​IMG]

Wow, from their first day at the tiger cage in 2x03 Zoo York to the courtroom in 3x18 Sleight Out of Hand (where our ship became CANON!), what a ride this has been so far!

[​IMG]

Here’s to our canon couple, [​IMG]
    Danny “make-me-moan” Messer & Lindsay “Montana” Monroe!

[​IMG] "Finché l'erba crescerà nei prati e l'acqua scorrerà nei fiumi" [​IMG]
    (As long as grass grows in the fields and water flows in the rivers)

continued from here:
    D/L Thread #15: "Go With Your Instincts!"

2. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Chell bounds in throwing lots of confetti, M&M's, and fills glasses with Champagne and Strawberries

WOOOO!!!!!! Happy new #16!!!!! wahey!! lets get this party started!! hehe
    i can't believe im the first one to post! wowweee!!!! hehe
    Great job on opening Mer! i love the collage you have done!!! its great! :D :D

Long live DL!!!! hehe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

They've had some good moments, some bad moments, and heres to thread 16! Lets party!

About time we get rid of thread 15!

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Yay, there you are Chell & Lynn!

Y'all had me worried for a minute. There were a handful of y'all posting on the old thread, (which really helped me out because I leave for work in an hour or so and wanted to start the new thread before I left!) but once I made the new thread everyone disappeared!

Lynny Behave! :D Play nice with Danny and Lindsay! #15 was a great thread!

5. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Wicked! I didn't miss it! Congrats on thread #16! Nice opening, Mer and lovely collage! Love the thread title too!

WE'RE SO CANON, BABY!!!!!! :lol: :D Let's parrrrteee! :lol:

Love you all! Peace dudes x

6. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

^^ hehe How could we miss the opening, Mer?!! its a great one!! :D

Maybe we should invite Danny n Lindsay out of the broom closet to celebrate with us tonight?!! ill make them tag along with me hehe

7. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

WHOO-HOO! :cool: :cool: i knew ya'll would be on the next thread! cheers cheers cheers!!!!

mer, beautiful job. i squealed over the cows up there and the collage of danny/lindsay images! i'm trying to match up which eppys they are all from right now!!! ahh! you made my sunday!

aud, liking the quote about a flower ;)

i can see danno and linds having 4 kids, maybe even 5. they'd have the cutest little family! aw! can you imagine all of them going to bozeman to visit grandpa and grandma monroe?

*comes out of obs room to celebrate and watches my fav. ep. sleight out of hand 20x over on the break room television*

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Da! Happy new thread guys. Urgh, I have to go vegetate infront of my physics notes now...*sigh*.

Why couldn't DL be an official subject? or...writing DL fics, or...just simply staring at them willing them to go at it? Intead, im stuck with HL physics.

Lucky for them, their children would have expert help :lol: Between mommy, daddy and hawkes. Physics is covered :D

9. audacity

audacity Pathologist

*Runs in with soapsuds on her hands and arms to welcome New "YES" thread!* Great job, Mer. I adore you! :)

Really? To that I say----what Yo said: Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon!!
    Mommy wubs her angsty child! :D Where's Rad?????? :(

Chell and Mer, the pics are great!! :D

Thank ya lots! I wub it too! :) Looks like you see M&M's getting busy having a big family! Cool! :cool:

Mo, you there? Don't forget to take a look at the last two pages of the last thread so we can gossip about it! :lol:

Awesome! I'm all for keeping up the naughty (yet PG-13) conversation from the last thread! :devil:

MesserMonroe, I have to review your fics! You're a guy, right? Coolness, we need more guy shippers! Keep on writing ficcies! :) :D :)

10. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

wooo! New thread! *gives out cookies* Well done, chaps! Lol, good name too. Mercy, i love that opening picture display. totally brings a good start! Chell, yours are great, too. Out of the broom cupboard they come!! we do need more guy shippers, ill read your fic soon! ;)

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha, yeah I'm a guy :) I'm sure there are guy shippers out there...somewhere. Just not as open about it. I'm a sucker for romance, so I love writing about D/L :D

Danny & Lindsay are a match made in heaven. The complement each other in everyway. It's perfect :D

I'm going sappy again...*wanders off to change playlists*

*Grudgingly goes back to studying*

If ppl post, I will reply. If I reply, I will be distracted. If I am distracted, I will be happy.

Moral of the story, keep me happy :D :D

:confused:

(Yeah, I've lost it - blame it on quantum physics) :p

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

aww Mer you know me and chelly live to annoy you. :D We plotted to wait, but of course, we decided we wanted to be the first ones to post in our new lovely thread. Heres to getting the old DL back so I can be fluffy with them again. So Mo and Mom will leave me alone.

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha, I'm sorry I just had to laugh at that :lol:

Too cute... :D

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Da! Da! Da! [​IMG] New thread! [​IMG]

Great opening Mer! :) That collage is awesome...great to see all those moments together :cool:....

And you know I love the italian saying...We should really make TPTB write some italian lines for Danny...like: Il vero amore è senza rimpianti (true love is without regrets)...Lindsay will melt *melts too*

But whether it's or da it'll all be yes to Lindsay. :D

[​IMG]
    Da!

[​IMG]
    Yes, indeed!

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo runs in with chocolate sauce, ice cream, m&m's, and chocolate chip peanut butter cookies...tossing confetti and blowing her noisemaker!* Mer honey, it's beautimous! Very well done, I likes it a lot! I love the wallpaper timeline of D/L...that's fabulous! I'm gonna have to snag it! ;)

Aud I'm here Fluffy Twin! :D There's stuff to gossip about on the last thread? Hmmm have to go check that out! ;)

Lynny yeah it's about time you want to be fluffy with D/L again, admit it you wanna, you know you do! :lol:

Alright time for lunch...be back later y'all!

*Mo dances out giddy over our beautiful new thread!*

P.s. We're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Canon!!! :D :D :D

ETA: Lynny's fluffy! I knew it, I called it like years ago...heehee! *Mo snuggles her angsty-but-really-FLUFFY-bud!*

Fluffy Twin I LOVE your new quote! It is perfect for you and for D/L! Yay you wub! *Snuggles!* :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.