Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuffy, CMB sorry about your loved ones. Unfortunately I also do know how it is to lose a family member to cancer :(...My hair is not long enough and I'm not really into sports, but I make enough money to donate to several cancer foundations and the 'Make a Wish'-foundation.

---

It's great to see all those thread titles...Still love #7 "Breaking Protocol For You". Is there anyone around here long enough to explain how you guys came up with #3 "Lean On Me"? Almost seems like it was unintentional already made up for after SOOH... :D

----

Haha, I speak Italian and I've doing my IB for Italian and French.
LOL Delia I still have two years to go...I've learnt French (and German) too, but I've been neglecting my French :eek:...What's an IB?

Dutch! PETER PETRELLI IS MY HERO! Milo is the sex! I loooove him!
I love Heroes and Peter and Hiro are both my favorites (Peter just looks better in a banner ;))

----

I think I'm just in denial about the fact that that means no more D/L until September!
Yeah, that's an awfull thought :mad:, but at least we can all suffer in company... :D

That pic is probably a behind the scenes one from Carmine. In the final ep he's gonna be hurt pretty bad -he breaks his hand and some ribs- I really hope the note, the flower and the kiss (?) stay in...can't wait!

Hey Guys, we're on page #2 - yay! Haha.

Takin' a break from studying and thought I'd pop in and say Hulloooooooooo. :D

IB is International Baccalaureate. i.e. Last 2 years of High school - right? (Funny...how can I not know when I'm doing it myself?) Anyone here in their final year? - or are u guys dng ur exams in Nov?

Crap - gotta get back to work. Finals are starting...oh on wed :(

I'll pop in and out :D D/L keeps me sane...oOo burst of inspiration from my muse all of a sudden there. I have a fic in mind :D

bye!

*wanders off to write...*

We keep up this rate of posting, and we'll be on another thread by the finale, which is only in 2 weeks! Gah, where has the time gone?

Mercy, I posted just before the new thread opened. Then I was off for the rest of the afternoon. By the time I came on, there had already been 17 posts on the new thread! I'm going to have to try to open one of these sometime! I'd love to give it a shot. D/L is my number one ship, and I just love how things have finally turned out.

Oh, and Stuffy, I think it is a great thing you are doing. My brother passed from cancer in December. Thanks to the chemo, he had no hair at the end. He wore hats all the time once he lost his hair. He was only 47. But anyway, that's OT, but I just wanted to say you are doing a great thing.

Im back - again. Due to tiredness of studying *pouts*

It's been quiet for the past....4 hours. :p

I have to say, I've never lost anyone to cancer, but i do have a family friend suffering from leukemia, and she's like an aunt to me. I hope she gets through it...

But anyways, I help out with the cancer association here :D So there's my contribution. My condolances to everyone who's lost a loved one to cancer.

I sure hope that the finale is finished filming, because if Carmine hurt his wrist then he might not be able to do some of scenes *cough* :devil:. I think that Carmine just did his own stunt and hurt his wrist though...I hope he'll be ok.

I've probably asked this like a million times, but how many spoiler free D/L shippers do we have? :)

Hey all, I hope I'm not too late to say congrats on the new thread! I can't believe how long it's been since I've been in here!!! I've had a CRAZY few weeks. But I want everyone to know that I still have tons of faith in D/L and I still love them!

Anyway, I'm loving the pics and I cannot wait until the finale! YAY! :lol: Spoilers make me happy!

Moriel21 said:
Oh and I don't know if this has been mentioned...but guess who wrote this week's eppy of NY??? Our own lovely shipperiest writer fan bud ever...the lovely Pam Veasey!!!
If I ever had the opportunity to meet the people from the show, I think I could play it cool and nonchalant with the actors (provided I had a moment to myself beforehand to drool over Carmine) but I have a feeling if I ever met Pam I would get all tongue tied and make an idiot of myself!
alltiedup.gif
You gotta respect someone who has done so much for a show like CSI:NY.

dutch_treat said:
Although I'm rather proud of what I've learnt so far :)...I think the only language I will speak if I'm ever going to be lucky enough to end up in that situation is body language. :devil:
:lol: That was too funny, dutch! :lol:

darx2mint4 said:
I've probably asked this like a million times, but how many spoiler free D/L shippers do we have? :)
SF’s have waaay more will power than I do! It seems that everytime we get a really good spoiler, another SF comes over to the spoiler-side. :devil: I think we won over,... uh I mean, I think a lot of SF’s converted when we found out that Danny was going to Montana! I remember back when Delia was spoiler free… *giggles*

smiliee said:
But I want everyone to know that I still have tons of faith in D/L and I still love them!
Smi! It’s good to see you back in here sharing the D/L love! Have a cookie:
cookie.gif

Darx, I've never been spoiler free. In fact, I'm very good at corrurpting the poor mortals who try, right Mercy and Mo? Wednesday night rolls around, and although I've contemplated not posting, I just can't help myself. I've never been spoiler free, and am a totally spoiled person. I have to know about my D/L, and I have to share the joy, albeit, in spoiler boxes. But saying all that, until an episode actually airs, you never know what you are going to get. Things you get spoiled about get cut, or changed, so you still get a little surprised. Best of both worlds, I guess. lol

:lol: I'm definitely not spoiler-free. I don't know why, guess I just can't help myself. I look at it that even though I know what's going to happen, I don't know how it's going to be played out. I agree with you mer, kudos to all the SF people :)

Back by popular demand... Wheat and City - Chapters 4 and 5 (this is the link to ch. 4)

Clicky the linky!! You know you wanna ;) :p

kissmesweet said:
I so say #17 (which is my lucky number!) should say something about D/L makin' love!
oh, yes. I agree! 'Makin' sweet, sweet love!'--Thanks, Carmine for the idea!
WE LOVE THAT MAN!

Sorry but NO. Actor quotes cannot be used. Please see the Thread Name Rules Thread.

I have tried to be spoiler free but I can't. I'm weak!

Stuffy , I read your story and I love it, you are a very good writer! :) :)

Angel , they are still in the broom closet, but the door is now unlocked so they can comeout anytime that they want. But I don't see the knob turning so they may be in there for awhile!

I encourage you to cut your hair...it's a great feeling knowing that a child who has lost theirs due to chemo will at least have a chance at getting a wig. It makes you feel great...plus it's going to a good cause.
I'm doing it. I told my parents and they're completely behind me! Can't wait!
I love Heroes and Peter and Hiro are both my favorites (Peter just looks better in a banner )
Oooh, same! I love Hiro too! I love the way he says "Meeee-sta Eeee-Zaaak!" (Mr. Isaac) :lol:
My brother passed from cancer in December. Thanks to the chemo, he had no hair at the end. He wore hats all the time once he lost his hair. He was only 47. But anyway, that's OT, but I just wanted to say you are doing a great thing.
Oh my God, sorry sweetie. May he rest in peace.
Sorry but NO. Actor quotes cannot be used. Please see the Thread Name Rules Thread.
Sorry, Modie.

Good evening all! *Mo ambles in...happy to hang out and chill with her fabulous shippy buddies and our lovely ship!* :D I was just looking at when finales are and I realized today (I think this is right) that all the CSI finales are in the same week...that's gonna be a hugely dramatic week for me! I'm gonna be bouncing back forth between squees and tears I think...*Mo sighs dramatically!* I have way too many ships! :p Heehee! :lol:

Buddy formerly known as "Delia" now "Del" said:
Mo honey, go ahead! First it was 'Cordelia'--then it gets shortened--and SHORTENED!
Lol! Sweet! Thanks bud! I like Del it's cute...I mean so's Delia, and Cordelia...but I'm a fan of cute short nicknames! ;) You rock! ;) Wub!

Silly Angel hon said:
aud, Danny and Lindsay getting busy, huh? Their work might actually hinder the process
Oh my dear, no no! No worries! :devil: D/L gettin' busy is never a bad thing or a hinderance! :devil: :lol: Right Fluffy Twin hon? ;) Heehee, they're good at doing their work in a timely manner so as to leave plenty of time to "get busy"! :D

Dutch honey asked:
#3 "Lean On Me"? Almost seems like it was unintentional already made up for after SOOH...
Hmmmm, I wasn't here when this thread was current...but the first thing that comes to mind is the scene where Linds leans on Danny outside the apartment in "City of The Dolls" to put her boots back on...that was a great cute scene and her hand stayed on his shoulder forever! ;) That's my guess...am I close, anyone??

SMI!!!! *Mo shrieks and tackles her long lost not seen forever buddy!* Hi hon! Glad you made it back in here, do it more often!! :D

but I have a feeling if I ever met Pam I would get all tongue tied and make an idiot of myself! You gotta respect someone who has done so much for a show like CSI:NY.
Lol, yeah Mer I'm SO with ya on that one! I think I'd start tripping over my words and be a pretty big dork, but I admire her so much! She writes and directs this amazing show so very well! She's awesome! (Oh and for the record, I'd like to see you meet Carmine and keep your cool! ;) I know sure as heck I wouldn't be able to!! :lol: )

Spoiler queen Catey teased:
In fact, I'm very good at corrurpting the poor mortals who try, right Mercy and Mo?
Lol, yup you are honey! Although I never really truly tried to be spoiler free...mostly cuz I know I would have failed miserably and I hate to fail miserably at anything! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Modie who we adore and know secretly loves this title said:
Ahhhh, sad day! :( But I understand...but ohhhhhh, if it's not a quote but something D/L is actually doing by the time we need it, then can it be a thread title? ;) Heehee! Pwease!! :D :D

Okay this is nice and long and I have to move from my lovely seat so my roommate can vaccuum under it! So see y'all in a bit! ;)

Buddy formerly known as "Delia" now "Del" said:

Everyone keeps changing their names! First, Lynny was IHNC (what I named her! :mad:) and then she became CathStokes. I was Auda, now I'm Aud---now Delia is Del. Confuzzled state of mind. :confused:

Silly Angel hon said:
aud, Danny and Lindsay getting busy, huh? Their work might actually hinder the process

Work? What's this you speak of? Work? :confused:

D/L gettin' busy is never a bad thing or a hinderance!

Right Fluffy Twin hon? Heehee, they're good at doing their work in a timely manner so as to leave plenty of time to "get busy"!

They have jobs? I thought they just had each other? :devil:

Angel , they are still in the broom closet, but the door is now unlocked so they can comeout anytime that they want. But I don't see the knob turning so they may be in there for awhile!

It's a good thing, Vexxie. Unlocked is dangerous. Why anyone could come in there and take pictures. :devil:

Must read fics, must read fics! I'll catch up on all the D/L fics tomorrow. Anyone notice that there are a lot of D/L fics out there? We must be a popular! :D

Hopefully that kiss and 'more' will be in the final episode. If so, Mo, I think our new theme song (to sing) should be "This Kiss." Poor Lynny, there will just be no living with us then. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back