Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mercy, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Might as well get my two cents in here since the next time I come on here, we'll be in the new thread :) Thanks to everyone who has read and/or reviewed my ficcy Broken Frame, it's always greatly appreciated. I am currently writing the fifth installment so it should be live later tonight.

JenP wow that's a lot of b-days :D hope you have a good day *throws celebration confetti into the air*

dutch I wubs your avvie and banner! I want to see that movie so badly. Hmmm...maybe this weekend :)

chell love thanks for the link :) I keep a close eye on the CSI:NY wikipedia page hehe. On Lindsay's page they have an entire section on her relationship with Danny :) it's really cute.

Ok well I will see you all in the next thread :D looking forward to it, but I'll miss there here thread. Ah well, onward we go :D

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

My dear friend, they played pool!! She let Danny 'show' her a few pool moves and then she lowered the boom! She showed him how the game works---that's probably why he got a pool table---just for her. :devil:

Okay, well I've got to run. It's Memorial Day. Hopefully when I get back, Catie will have our new thread started. :D

Have fun y'all. Later. :cool:

3. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

evening guys n gals!! Are we all excited for the new thread?! Me thinksMo gonna get a shock when she comes back and see's we have finished with out her! :( :lol:

well ya know i was thinking... think back to '...comes around'... when Danny and Flack were playing pool in the pub... i have been thinkin that maybe, just maybe Danny got the idea of playin pool then?! ;) hehe just brushing up on his techniques, only for his montana to beat him :lol:
    ]
    Dutch lol do u mean NY actually finally has a CSI:NYWiki page like LV and Miami?! ive been waiting for them to have that for a while now.. why do the others always get stuff first before NY?! :( (i.e the pc game :mad: ) lol

only another 8 posts to go... (i think) lol Where is u Catey? :(

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I'm here, dutch and chell, I'm here! However, if you are all going to post 6 more entries in the next hour, go slowly! I have to go pick my kids up from school, and I want to be here to open the thread. I'll be back in 45 minutes! Since no one has posted in the last 45 minutes, I think we'll be okay.

Anyway, I think it is official, the title of thread #17 is "The Ship that Strips!". I'll close out the thread and open the new one when we get to the 1000. Here's to our new thread!

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

I know right?? soooooooo cute!! Sometimes it's good to not get it the first time! ;)

kissmesweet when was that clip in your banner?? I don't remember it but it looks really cute!!

Oh ya... did we decide on a new thread name yet??

6. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

^^The coroner... yeah we decided that:
    Danny/Lindsay #17: The ships that strips! is gonna be the next one lol seeing as it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there in the front lol

Catey

hehe ok, im sure we can try and hold off for about another 45 minutes :lol: well mind you, we cant do much else ;) :p
    Let the countdown begin :D

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

We only have anout 4 posts left untill we reach 1000!!! I think we'll have to start saying goodbye to this thread!!!:(

Thanks for the links to fics i'm off to read now!
    Bye bye #16

8. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

^^ me too Nat... and im gonna listen to Backstreet boys new songs ;) :D

Bye bye thread 16.. uve been a blast!!! And we are.. in Mo's words.... UBER CANON!!!!! :D :D

Catey .. only 3 posts left!!!! :D wooooo!!!!!

9. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

two more posts!!! Bye thread!!! :( :(

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I'm back, and I'm ready for you all! You guys rock, you posted over 35 posts since this morning! The last thing I expected when I came home from work was the thread to be almost finished! I'm glad I made it back in time, I would have missed my own opening!

11. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

35 posts???dam! that is a lot!!! :D i reckon we will probably be on page 9 by the end of next week :lol:

Ok, so this thread is officialy Closed i guess.. rock on 17!!!!! :D

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.