Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mercy, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Messermonroe on the one hand I LOVE the countdown...all that D/L goodness coming up, how could I not want to countdown...on the other hand that countdown also means no more D/L for the whole summer...then again, all that D/L wub...mmmmm, I likes! :lol: Okay! ;)

Link works honey...thanks! :D Yay for pics...yay, yay, yay! :D And yup you're royalty, for shizzle! :lol:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^We may not have "official D/L" for the summer, but we gots our imagination right? *grins*

Besides, those two have - what 4 months together? What do you think they'd get up to? :devil:

Plus, the finale is sure to spurt some awesome fics too :)

Oh, and I just watched What Schemes May Come again, where Lindsay processes the naked dude? Hehehe, wht do you guys think flashed through Danny's mind when he found out? :devil:

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh yeah we'll definitely have our imaginations...and ficcies...and loads of lovely D/L clips to play over and over and over and *sigh over!* and make vids out of! It won't be a summer devoid of D/L just devoid of new D/L! ;) Heehee! :D

Oh I have a fairly good idea of what they'll be up to! ;) :devil:

When he found out she processed a nekkid guy...I think he probably thought..."all that practice she had analyzing me must have helped her process that guy!" *Mo giggles and scrambles off before she gets whacked by the meter!* :devil: :lol:

Lynny, Rad, Del, Aud wub, Mer....everyone? Where are peeps...it's weird that I'm here in the middle of the day! :lol:

*Mo wanders off, her brain a bit fuzzy at the moment! :p *

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Ando only 2 more weeks after this week of new episodes. :(. I agree with Mo, lot of fics and videos to pass the little free time that I have.

I'm here. i don't come by often but I'm here. Do I count? :)

*passes out gummi bears in return for not spending a lot of time on this board**

5. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Modern Day Gallery posted the pics that catey linked to, earlier. *clicky*

But like she said, they're super spoiler-y so click at your own risk ;) :p

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Vexy of course you count hon! Hi! :D Yeah we'll have to fill up on lots and lots of ficcie goodness to sustain us over the looooooooooong hibernation over the summer! Lol, bears hibernate over the winter, shippers hibernate over the summer! (Forgive the analogy...I'm a bit sick and my brain is fuzzy! :p )

Allstar!![/b]]I love you for posting the link to those pics in a bigger version! *Mo shrieks and jumps up and down giddily!* Yeah baby!! How freakin' cute is Danny in his converse shoes! And Linds looks so hot in her black tank top and high heels...holy cow they are SOOOOO gonna do it right on the pool table! Oh good lord, I will never stop dancing over these!!!!

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Aww, Mo, you're sick? [​IMG] I was sick yesterday, hope I didn't pass it along. Take two cookies and then post again before the morning. [​IMG] [​IMG] You'll feel better. Trust me. :D

Love love love the spoiler pics!
    I would think that it is Danny's apartment, except Danny's apartment didn't look that... expensive in SOoH. Yeah SOoH was probably just a little temporary wall thrown up for a set, but still, does that look like the kind of place a CSI could afford? Carmine, yeah. Danny, I dunno.
    Vex, how'd you know I love gummy bears? :lol: Thank you!

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah :( I woke up fine this morning, was at work an hour and a half, my head starting hurting and then I just got this massive flush all over and I got a fever and now I have no energy and my brain is fuzzy... :p It's sad!

Yup, love the pics...love them baby! Uh huh! :D Good point you make Mer but it could be possible still...family money maybe? ;)

Gummy bears? I like gummy bears! :D

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

It makes me wonder...

only got to see the front door and may be the table where he put the bills in "SOOH".We never saw the rest of the apartment. And did anybody notice the Plasma TV on the wall behind the pool table? And if you look closely at Danny's shirt in the shot where he has the limes in his hand, half of his shirt is pulled out. Did both of them get a bit naughty?

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

thought the same thing Vex! Granted Danny's front entrance was kinda bare, but in these pics we just got it's actually looks like it could be the same place, but a different view of it! And yeah I totally think they got frisky...I'm tellin' ya, pool table smex baby!! :devil: I SOOOO can't wait to see this!

I've changed my mind...bring on the finale, NOW!! :lol: I'll think about the summer hiatus later...I want the finale D/L love now please!! :lol:

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

If I get any closer to my laptop's screen I'm gonna go blind. I really need to get high-speed so i can click to make the picture bigger and not have to wait half an hour for it to load!
    damn that man is fine. Lindsay is such a lucky girl. Thanks for pointing that out, vex. I wonder how this all fits into the ep?
    Mo, you changed your banner!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup honey...changed my banner and my icon...I likes my icon, it's purty! :lol: Jury's still out on my banner...it wasn't exactly what I had in mind...but I was in the E/C thread and someone over there said how that ship is her heroine and I thought that was true in a way...cuz we're all addicted to our ships and so I thought I'd make a banner of that...might have to make a new one I like better though...but we'll see...anwyay, all that to say, yup I changed it! :lol: :lol:

Yeah Danny is freakin' fine! I am so jealous of Linds...then again I will admit to a bit of a girl crush on her too...so they're both just dang lucky! :lol:

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey, Allstar honey! We missed you loads on the D/L thread! Nice to see that now you're a Modie! :) Cute icon by the way!

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Allstar you're a modie now? I didn't even notice that...congrats hon! Lol, didn't even notice I was too busy staring at the pretty pics! They make me happy!! And because I had to do something with them....I made this lovely little thing for y'all...cuz I know you love spoiler-y wallpapers! :D So if you don't want to be spoiled (which if that's the case my hat goes off to you, cuz that takes willpower like I ain't never seen! :lol: ) don't look...but if you want a fun WP to look at...check this out! I likes it! :D
    This popped into my head when I saw the new pics...enjoy!! :D

15. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Allstar! Haven't seen you here in ages. Don't be a stranger, hey? :)

Vexxie, you so matter to us, darlin'! :)

Mo, did you ever know that you're my hero? :D May I usey the wallpaper for my pc background? Pretty please with sugar and Danny on top?????? :D :lol: :D

If our girl is smart, she'll pretend she can't shoot pool worth a damn. Then Danny will just have to show her how it's done. **Leads to uber closeness** Of course, we know Linds can shoot pool, but hey, hey,hey, she's only human! Danny's shirt undone, Lindsay showing some chestiness---yup, they'll be doing all night long for sure! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.