Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mercy, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Congrats on the new thread, everyone! :devil:

My favorite won, now I like it even more 'cause of our lovely lady Mo^^ lookin' it up on wikipedia...... I use that thing all the time, the only thing that means more to me is google. that search engine is like my bible. :lol:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Dats ok *grins* I'm still wandering around :D Tht was temp anyways - happily trying to fit them into the pic :D

How bout the pic link? Is dat allowd?

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Chelle! Hey, I've missed you!

CONGRATS, GUYS! WE'RE ON THREAD #16!!! Whoohoo! That's not much less from the most threads ships--GSR & Grillows.

Thread names:
    The thread title list:
    #01 – One look is al it takes
    #02 – Walruses uncensored
    #03 – Lean on me
    #04 – You had me from ‘How ya doin’
    #05 – Rough sects
    #06 – Make tracks cowboy
    #07 – Breaking protocol for you
    #08 – Still want that ride?
    #09 – Even Hammerback knows
    #10 – Does it turn you on?
    #11 – Don’t bet against the country girl!
    #12 – Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!
    #13 – She likes him . . . A LOT!!
    #14 - What'd you have in mind?
    #15 - Go with your instincts!

D/L goodness to celebrate the thread!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mo & dutch! Thanks for the read, honey! :) :D Really, thank you.

Memorable Quotes:
    Danny: Tell me you know a little something about football, please.
    Lindsay: Is that so hard to believe?
    Danny: No, it's just dangerous. I might ask you to marry me.

Danny: Go with your instincts.

Danny: Well hello, Ms. Monroe. Wow, you clean up nice. Were you at the mayor's party also?
    Lindsay: I was at the opera.
    Danny: I am hanging out with all the wrong people. You know that?

You know guys, how on thread #14, our aim was to become canon. We are now and on the last thread, it was to get a real kiss--it's not absolute yet... but it might come true on THIS thread!

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

:) *dances in all happy - no work today because it's Queens Day* :)

You're right Mo there's only two ep's plus the finale left and then this season is already over...[​IMG]

Can't wait for that finale...I just noticed on the calender that the day after the finale is Ascension Day and that's a public holiday here, so I will have all day to watch the ep over and over, make cap's and discuss it here... :cool:

Aaah Stuffy that's really admirable *hugs*...I assume your hair will be used to make wigs for people who went through chemo.
    Although I'm rather proud of what I've learnt so far :)...I think the only language I will speak if I'm ever going to be lucky enough to end up in that situation is body language. :devil: :p

You're welcome Delia! It really was something else...a great commemoration and a beautiful story...

Great quotes! :D

Okay I'm off to visit some flea markets and there's a fair in town too...bye :)

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Haha, I speak Italian and I've doing my IB for Italian and French. :)
    Wow, Stuffy sweetie. I'm thinking of doing that. It's just so amazing. I admire you so much. It's so amazing. I'm thinking of helping Locks of Love actually. Thank you,
    Stuffy--you're an inspiration. *Hands Stuffy a pack of M&Ms and piles of CSI dvds to thank her.[/b]*

Oh... and C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S for the thread!

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I was away for 1 day and we have a new thread huray I must say we have the best thread names ever. #2 rocks. I missed the epi and I really hope that they would continue with the 2nd season right away since we are currently on the 1.16 epi here.

the collage is really beautiful and the M&Ms picture made me laugh

I would LOVE to hear Danny talking Italian to Lindsay *sends a silent prayer to TPTB as well* and she definitely wouldnt be the only one melting away.

BTW can Carmine actually speak Italian?

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Dutch! PETER PETRELLI IS MY HERO! Milo is the sex! I loooove him! :)
    I think just a little bit, but most stories have Danny speaking Itlian anyway. Love your silent prayer anyway. :) Hey, guys. I loved thread title #13 by the way. It's just so adorable. :) I love all of them! Thanks for everyone who has given thought.

8. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Yeah dutch it will be made into wigs...it was a fundraiser called Lose Your Locks. A girl through the hockey organization I played for last season did it all. My uncle inspiried me since he died of cancer a while ago (this was also my second time doing this). It definitely brought on some tears. Awwww guys I'm blushing now, thanks for all your wonderful comments :D *lots of giant hugs to y'all*

Loving this new thread, especially all the gorgeous pictures. That college was AMAZING mer!!! Captured all the great DL moments. Very nice hun :)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning! *Mo ambles into the thread, not sure why she's cheerful on a Monday morning of all morning's but then she looks around at her pretty ship and pretty fellow shippers and starts giggling happily and can't stop!* :D

Delia (I keep wanting to call you Del now! :lol: ) thanks for our lovely thread title list! I love reading over it and seeing all our lovely quotes...each thread title really was a lovely moment or marker for our ship! And I know we're only on page 1 of #16 but I so say #17 (which is my lucky number!) should say something about D/L makin' love! Cuz they SOOOO are!! :lol:

Dutch yeah I can't believe we have only 3 eps left, happy cuz that means the finale's here soon and I think I'm just in denial about the fact that that means no more D/L until September! :(

Oh and I don't know if this has been mentioned...but guess who wrote this week's eppy of NY??? Our own lovely shipperiest writer fan bud ever...the lovely Pam Veasey!!! :D D/L love coming right up!! (Now if only she wrote the finale too...I'd die a happy shipper! :lol: )

Alright y'all...off to work for me! Have a fabulous day buds...see y'all later! ;)

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh my God, honey... I'm so sorry. I can't tell you that I know how you feel--because I probably don't... but I'm so sorry. It's terrible when things like this happen.
    :lol: Mo honey, go ahead! First it was 'Cordelia'--then it gets shortened--and SHORTENED! :lol:
    oh, yes. I agree! 'Makin' sweet, sweet love!'--Thanks, Carmine for the idea!
    WE LOVE THAT MAN!

11. dl_shipper34

Awwwwwww thanks delia *hugs* You're so sweet. Yeah unfortunately he passed away about a year-and-a-half ago and he was only 49...just a few months shy of 50. I encourage you to cut your hair...it's a great feeling knowing that a child who has lost theirs due to chemo will at least have a chance at getting a wig. It makes you feel great...plus it's going to a good cause.

Just a heads up to y'all, due to popular demand I'm almost finished the last chapter of Wheat and City. Once I go through it and add/subtract stuff I'll post it up on FF.net :)

12. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

stuffy, that’s a really good thing you’re doing. I commend you. Have you come out of the observation room too to celebrate the new thread?

Has someone brought them out of the broom closet yet? And where are the robes, please?

dutch, that Italian writing looks and probably sounds sexy. Lindsay is so lucky (I think we all know that already, but I had to say it again).
    aud, Danny and Lindsay getting busy, huh? Their work might actually hinder the process…nah, it’s M&M, they’ll find ways!

Mo, as would I, as would I. These two are my current #1 tv coupling.

vex, are you bringing the goodie featured on your av to our celebration??
    darx, the image above was from city of dolls, right? So intense with those eyes! Hee-hee on the m&m image: are they on a ranch in Montana? Riding their wild horses…

I love that he’s pro-Danny and Lindsay!!

13. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Swwet, you have to teach me Italian. Hows youre IB going?? We do it at our school too. I do French and Spanish. ;) me encanta D/L! J'adore D/L! lool, im not brill yet. :lol: Im really sorry about youre uncle, the same thing happened to my nan no 6 months back. Im gonna run the Race For Life to support cancer research this year. Cordelia is such a pretty name!

14. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Mer

hehe HA!!! so u DID check to see who was online!!!!! j/kz hun hehe how could we miss ur opening thread huni!?!? its a great one.. and seein as its already on page 2.. we jus know its gonna be better than the last one! hehe

this season has gone soooo fast!!! we are gonna be on episode 14 this saturday.. i cant wait! lol but then that menas there is only 10 more epi's left :( But damn! i cant wait til the Finale! hehe :D

Just by chance, does anyone know if they have finished doing the finale yet? because....

Have seen a recent picture of carmine, over on Dorkas site.. and his left hand is in a bandage... so jus wondering if he hurt himself from it?! I know its OT but thought id ask!! Sooo cant wait for the Note and the Daisy.. awwww **Squeeeeee!!!!** gonna be sooo good! They better not cut it! lol

:D

15. dl_shipper34

:lol: yeah Angel I'm out of the "observation room" to show off my new hair. You bring up a good point...has anyone got DL out of there to help us celebrate this wonderful new thread?? :devil:

chell

Yeah I saw that picture over at DLchem.net. I think he hurt it during the finale shooting. Poor guy :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.