Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mercy, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread! Mercy, you've done a great job opening it. Let's get this party started, and I just know this thread will be rocking by the end of the season. Here's to us, and to D/L. Pass the champagne and let's have a slice!

2. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

New Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That. is awesome :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Aud

hehe well we certainly couldn't go with out the famous 'Hug-scene!' could we?! hehe but yeah Mer did an absolute fantastic job with the timeline thing :D It rox! :D

Lynny

hehe next time Mer is gonna wait to catch us out next time! lol she be checking to see if we online.. n PM'n our butts! :lol:

Darx

wow.... you know i jus love the expression on Danny n Lindsay's faces in the pic u posted... wow! that says to me...
    Lindsay: "I jus wanna get you on this lab table, Messer!"

and Danny thinking: "Huh, you think u can get ur wicked way with me, Montana?" :devil:
    it's soo true!

MesserMonroe
    Wow! i really can't believe u are a guy.. shipping DL! i have never seen or heard of a guy who ships DL! hehe Yay for u!! Lets hope ur not the last!! :D **Huggles**

and hey guys.. where is Rad, Delia,..... come on guys.. ur Slacking!!!! [​IMG]
    hehe

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Darx, that pic is way to funny! You all come up with the best pics.

I was going to say, that if there is any D/L action in the next few episodes, I can cap the pics and post them here. I know I'd have to wait until after the episode airs, but I'd have them ready to post by then. You know I can't leave you guys without an update! Honestly, those who can write better, because it's going to be a long summer without any new D/L!

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^Haha we're all on standby waitin' for new material to work with ;) haha. My mind is gonna have a field day once the finale airs :D cant wait!

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yay new thread, I don't post much because I live in England so i'm not usually online at the same time as you guys, so I miss out on the convo but I come on here each day to check upon D/L and what they get upto in that closet!!!!

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

WhooHoo!!! New thread!!! :) :)

**Vex, comes in bringing in the liquid refreshments. I have all sorts of drinks, from soda to wine** What'ya have!!**

I just noticed something about our adorable "DA!!" scene in "Past Imperfect".

Danny says something to Lindsay and her mouth frowns down. I noticed that Danny does this a lot too. They are even starting to mimic each other's facial expressions.

8. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Wooooohoooooo new thread!!! I knew I would return to see this. Slightly OT, I got my really long hair cut *dances* and sent it off to cancer. Then I had to work :(

darx I *love* that M&M pic!!!! sooooo adorable :D

Congrats to everyone for the new thread. Huzzah!! *throws confetti into the air in celebration of last and new thread and hands out M&Ms to all her fellow buddies*

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

The next person that puts Lynny and Fluffy in the same sentence is going in CatNip. Got it? If you put it, I expect to see you in CatNip. That should shut up half of yous And no coughing it either, Mer! Any sentence that me and fluffy in the same sentence. Got it?

Chelly::

LOL knowing Mer she'd stalk us to make sure we'd post! :lol:

messermonroe -- I don't want to be mean hun, but you can't have both a banner and text in your siggy, You gots to pick one or the others.

Why is there ! in Da?

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

maybe I'm a bad shipper, or reader if it has already been posted, but why the heck is it Da? I'm missing something and I really don't like it...

However, I'm pretty flippin excited about this new thre-aaaad. I'll throw some confietti tomrrow when I'm not really tired... oh, what the heck, CONFETTTIIIII!

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo strolls in all casual and happy, no giddy about our new thread and the fabulous love coming up for our couple!* Aud love let's sing...you with me?! :lol: I know Lynny loves it when we sing...speaking of our Lynny...did you say something about being a Fluffy hon? Cuz I swear you said something about how you...Lynny were a bona-fide Fluffy wuffy! :lol: As for your threat babes...I'm already a CatNipper...so that doesn't really work! :lol: But we wubs ya! ;) Now Aud let's sing! :D
    *Mo grins, grabs her Fluffy Twin and twirls happily around singing..."All you need is Love!"* :D :D

12. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Lynny, no one posted for 21 minutes after I opened the new thread when y’all had been at the old thread literally seconds before! And Chelle, when I checked who was online, everyone was gone!! This was my first time opening a thread and it freaked me out. Then you guys came in and posted! Everybody else started trickling in shortly thereafter. *whew* What would I do without all my shippy buddies?

Thanks to all who liked the Danny & Lindsay collage-thingy! I tried to catch a lot of their moments, but without taking all of them since I wanted to leave some for y’all to bring in thread opening presents!

Dutch, I am still jealous you get to learn Italian! Oh, just think, if Lindsay leaves the supply closet for a moment, you could have your own conversation with Danny! :devil:

Catey I will look forward to your screencaps. And I will continue to torment myself with trying to decide to read your spoilers! Just three days until our new ep! I think the remainder of this season will give us a lot of great D/L moments to inspire fanfics. I mean, this season has already given us NWILL, LRC, the card and longing looks in LG... gosh I could go on and on and on...

Psst…Lynny is fluffy!
    [​IMG]

13. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Big thunder and rainstorm here! I couldn't get on for forever! Missed you again, Mo! :(

Sent it off to cancer? For cancer patients? That is really a great thing to do then. :) I would panic if someone cut my hair. :eek:

My youngest is here! Darling, 'Da' is 'yes' in Russian. Danny said it to Lindsay in the last episode. :)

Lynny, We like the ! because it's showing strong emotion! D/L is all about strong emotions!!!!!!!!!! I like these ! lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mer, you did an awesome job opening the new thread. The collage is a great symbol of great D/L moments from various episodes along the way. :) Love your fluffy smilies!

Did someone say let's sing? :D

Mo: Love---exciting and new
    Me: Love---we're expecting you
    Lynny: The Love Boat...soon we'll be... :lol:

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello! Congratulations on your new thread. I also like this pair. They look really cute together. :D

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo runs in...* Aud?! Did I miss you again? Are you making Lynny sing "Love Boat" with us? You are brilliant Fluffy Twin! :lol: *High five!* :D

Lol, Lynny it does appear that you need to come up with another threat since we've dragged so many peeps to CatNip already! ;) Heehee! :D

We've got how many eppy's left this season y'all? What is it like 3? On the one hand...that's way too long to wait until our FABULOUS finale...and on the other hand only 3 more eppys of D/L before a very loooooooong summer with no new D/L! *Mo grins and cries at the same time...!* :lol:

ETA: Just for fun I just looked up "Da" on wikipedia and it says in Russian and Romanian it means "Yes" (which we all know D/L say to eachother ALL the time! :devil: ) and in German it means "there" which let's just say they are SO "there"! :devil: Heehee! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.