CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thegluups said:
Just to change the subject, but how did you think Ray Junior is gonna turn out in hte next few episodes, doyou think we're gonna see more of him?

Well the whole thing with Rio he acted like he hated Horatio but to me it has always seemed that way. The kid always seems so confused--maybe so are TPTB? :lol:

Towards the end of 'Rio', Ray Jnr did ask H if he was okay, after the stand off with the other druglord when they were back in Miami. He also said goodbye nicely to H at the end when he went to the car. I think Ray Jnr has always liked and respected Horatio. I cannot think of a time when they didn't get along. Ray Jnr showed some attitude in 'Rio', but that was directed more at Yelina as he didn't like her criticizing his Dad.

I wouldn't be surprised though if Ray Jnr turns out to be potentially quite difficult. I think TPTB were possibly setting things up for some future 'Ray Jnr, teenager with attitude' scenes. ;)

the whole thing with Rio he acted like he hated Horatio but to me it has always seemed that way.
:confused: Really? I have to say I can't recall a time when that was the case either. H and Ray Jnr have always had a good relationship. Ray was certainly confused and rebellious in 'Rio', but not resentful towards H. I also think we haven't seen the last of this attitude of his.

I recall Ray being somewhat more defensive of his father, and resentful of other people for thinking that his dad was a bad person. It explains the tension between H and Ray Jr during 'Rio'. I've always thought Ray Jr. seemed a little hostile to everyone - Horatio included.

Just as a general observation, it seems Ray Jr. wants to be like Raymond. Maybe there'a coorelation between his actions in 'Rio', and 'Grave Young Men' whereas Ray Jr. says "He said I have my dad's name. So I was bad." Maybe he believes that now. *shrugs*

I recall Ray being somewhat more defensive of his father, and resentful of other people for thinking that his dad was a bad person.
That's indeed true, but I'm still confused as to when Ray Jnr has been hostile towards H, apart from in 'Rio', where he was basically defending his Dad and being an angry young man. He's always been a little sullen, but only in a boyish, slightly sulky way. Can you give some examples, because maybe I've missed something! Thanks. :)

Hmm, examples, examples...

Well, the only instance I remember him being even slightly hostile toward Horatio was 'Hell Night'. And even then, it was because he knew he was in trouble anyway, and Horatio was just doing his job. Then again, Ray was just being a teenager, and trying to protect his friends. To me, during that part of the episode, it seemed like there was some hostility. (especially when Horatio demands that Ray Jr. get into the Hummer, and that his friends take off. - He may have seemingly embarrassed Ray Jr. in front of his friends.)

The only other thing I can think of, is when Ray is talking to Horatio about his dad, and how Yelina was going out with Stetler. - Even then, he was just plain frustrated, but not at Horatio. So I see where you're coming from MiamiDade. He didn't actually vent anger at Horatio.

But to me, he always seemed like a very miserable kid for some reason, I'm not sure why.

I've been sitting here recalling all the H/Ray Jnr encounters. Thinking about Hell Night, I really just thought he was embarrassed infront of his friends and he knew he was in trouble. I guess it all comes down to interpretation really.

He certainly must be a pretty mixed up kid considering all he has been through! :( Maybe that is why he seems so miserable. I think I've only seen his face light up twice - when H suggested a fishing trip and when he saw his Dad at the end of 10-7.

Apologies for drifting slightly off-topic here. ;)

Corey Miller's block is back!
and he wrote:
And that Sofia Milos will be back in a number of episodes, playing Yelina Salas

maybe some of you knew this before, but I had to post this.
:D it looks good that she's coming back for more episodes.
*is sooo happy*

here's the link: Link

Thank you so much for this link inge. Wonderful news! :D I hadn't seen confirmation of this until now, so permit me to give you a special Friday *hug*. :)

awww, Lucy, thanks and you're very welcome. :)

Shane aka abc uplaoded promo pics from 'going under' and 'death pool 100' on his website.

and there's this ryan promo pic from death pool 100.
It confused me very much. :confused:

Yes, that Ryan pic is a mystery. We've looked at it from all directions over on the Ryan thread, and we can't decide what he's doing with the money. Any ideas?

Well it looks to me like he's burning it.
:confused: Sitting alone, under a bridge (?) on the beach at sun down.... looking absolutely handsome. :lol:
And burning money.

I'm duying to see what's going to happen!! ;)

IF we're talking about the same pic, that is :)

Hey everyone take a peek at who's listed to be on next weeks ep. Hmmm makes me eager to see it more now. Wonder if sparks will fly cause of what Monica did?

web page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back