CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Man Down" airs Feb. 12th, according to all the sources I can find - No Man's land kicks off sweeps on Feb. 5th, and Man Down is the conclusion.

Leave it to February Sweeps to give us the good stuff...thank you TV gods!!!

I honestly think that the writers should definitely bring the character of Horatio back down to earth. Lately his head has been among the stars and I think that ego will eventually lead to his downfall if he's not careful. Classic tragic hero screams with Horatio right now.

they did touch on it, but Horatio was just away. It would be awesome if they injured Horatio and had everyone else praying for him while having to step up at work. Just a thought =)
Back on subject (sort of) does anyone know is CSI: Miami has been renewed for another season?

I'm sure the show is going to be on for at least a few more years. Crime dramas typically span from 7 years to 12 years, depending on their popularity. (Law and Order, NYPD Blue, just to name a couple) CSI:Miami could easily go for 8 or 9 seasons. :)

Ok y'all...since we're pretty close to 1000 posts, how about we lock this one down and open thread #2?

Give me a few minutes and I'll have it up and running. :D

***LOCKED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back