CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

As we now have the first spoilers for Season 5, Thumpy and I thought we would open up the Spoiler Lab again! :D Here are the guidelines for this thread:

~ You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:
    ~ If you are posting a new spoiler, please state the source of the spoiler. eg. The Futon Critic, TV Guide, CSI Files. Be wary of false spoilers (we generally get used to knowing the dependable sources) and remember that all spoilers are subject to change.

~ With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the new UBB code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

~ Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

From now on, all spoiler discussion and speculation should be confined to this thread, apart from the new episode threads. We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion!

Happy posting and if you have any questions, please feel free to send ThumpyG42 or myself a pm. :)

Last but by no means least, here is the first spoiler, which has been discussed in the CSI Files News section, but discussions can continue here too.

2. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Ooo, season 5...I wonder how many episodes are going to be set in Brazil...probably more than one by the sounds of it

yay! the return of Yelina and Ray jr.
    I just hope that when they find Ray, he's still alive so that Dean Winters can come back too ;)
    And seriously, if they found Ray dead, what are the chances that hes actually dead anyway? :lol:

3. Azza4Speed

Azza4Speed Police Officer

*secondzies*

YELINA! Yays! But then, they need another character after Natalia's departure... Wait, is she really gone?

And the shock reunion.. will be.. DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!

SPEED!

:lol:

4. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

yeah, maybe in Brazil they'll find Speed and Tyler and bring them back...
    Well, Tyler at least...I mean he disappeared without a Trace like Yelina and Ray did (and they all disappeared after 10-7), so it's logical that they're all together in Brazil

5. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

Azza4Speed yes natalia is coming back and i am excited about it

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Yeej, Yelina! Ray! Ray jr.! That's great! :D I just hope that it's not the only storyline they're going to follow in the episode, I hope Ryan and Calleigh both get a storyline too. I'd hate it if the episode would be about Horatio and Eric only. But I think Ryan, Calleigh and Natalia will have some storyline, since they're alone in the lab, with Natalia being the mole etc. What do you think?

7. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Urm if it's not a silly question..How do we know Natalia is coming back?? Do we have confirmation of this?

I thought that CSI files piece was the only spoiler so far!

8. Lucy

I believe something was posted on Eva La Rue's official website shortly after the end of Season 4, confirming that she will be back next season. :)

9. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

YAY Yelina is coming back! That should add on to more of H man's stress.

And does anyone else think its weird that Ray jr. joins the police to help find his dad? I mean hey whatever gets rating and such but isn't the kid like....13....14?

10. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Yelina back. hope she's back for good! but if they don;t want ray sr back why not a simple divorce or something. but I do hope they bring Ray sr back though! dean winters yeah! but the only thing.. a mature ray jr age 14 that joins the local brazilian cops?? wtf is that? hope csi miami goes like s1-3 again though. s4 was fun for a season but it was over done a little to much so hopefully back to normal again!

11. speedmonkey2

Oh one can only hope the show goes back to normal. But I have a feeling that it won't. I miss the season 2 times. The funny remarks and stuff. Yeah sure there were some funny scenes in s4 but it was crushed down by ALL the DRAMA. So hopefully season 5 they simmer down with the soap suds.

12. Lucy

Yes, it is a bit strange! When the spoiler says that he has 'joined' the local law enforcement, I wonder if that means he's helping out or whether it literally means he joins them, ie. as some kind of cadet?

13. speedmonkey2

Yeah....I mean don't get me wrong I am SUPER excited that Yelina is coming back. But I think the whole Ray jr. thinger is taking it a little bit to far. But hey...what do I know. Donahue and the rest of the guys at Miami are far more experiences then I am. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

14. Lucy

I know what you mean Katie! :rolleyes: We all know that we have to suspend our disbelief where Miami is concerned. ;)

15. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

When I first read about the Ray Jr. joining the Brazilian police I thought of the bio that they have up for Horatio's character at CBS.com about helping to investigate the death of his Mom. Maybe they're trying to link young Ray Jr. to a young H, perhaps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.