CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Was in such a hurry that day that I never thought about putting them as links. Guess turning a yr older didn't help. :lol:

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Rick Stetler will be back in episode 5.02. 'Going Under'.
    'if looks could kill' is now the fourth episode.

THE TEAM INVESTIGATES WHEN CALLEIGH IS RUN OFF THE ROAD INTO A CANAL AND THE EVIDENCE TO A CRIME SCENE IS CORRUPTED, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, SEPT. 25

"Going Under" -- The team must investigate when Calleigh is run off the road into a canal, compromising crime scene evidence she just collected, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Sept. 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Matt Earl Beesley directed the episode written by Marc Dube & John Haynes.

After collecting the evidence to a crime scene involving a murdered ATF agent who was working undercover, Calleigh is run off the road into a canal, corrupting her evidence. Since almost none of the evidence is salvageable, the CSIs must work to uncover new, untouched evidence in order to solve the case. Meanwhile, Calleigh's ex-boyfriend, also an undercover ATF agent, offers interesting, yet conflicting, insight into the investigation.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr
    Cynthia Wells: Brooke Bloom
    Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith

GUEST CAST:

Billy Gault: Tim Sitarz
    Jake Berkeley: Johnny Whitworth
    Rick "V-Ray" Groves: Manley Pope
    Hawk Reed: Andy Mackenzie
    Angela Downey: Corri English
    Suzanne McCarthy: Chad Morgan
    Seth Anderson: Eric Matheny
    Jogger: Jason Robinson

and who is Cal's ex-boyfriend? Billy, Jake, Rick? :confused:
    and is he her future love interest?

Info taken from The Futon Critic Website.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for the information! :D

He was on 'Empire Records'. Really great actor. :) I'm excited to see him on the show! (I'm also wondering if he's this love interest for Calleigh)

And I see Mister Stetler is back. Double yay! :D :D I really missed him. Good to see him back on the show. :)

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Yay! Rick is back! :devil: :D

2 wishes have come true now. This isn't supposed to happen. It's quite disconcerting!

5. Finch

*freaky music starts to play* :lol:

Ah, Ricky! *huggles TPTB* (Never thought I'd do that in a trillion years) I am so happy they brought him back. Two gold stars for them! :)

6. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

RICK! YAY!...it's about time he came back...YAY!

Johnny Whitworth? TEEHEE! AJ! I hope he's the love intrest for Calleigh...

Oh man, *fans self* Im so happy right now...Ricky's back, Johnny Whitworth is back in something :D

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

The return of the wonderful Rick Stetler! This is good news. :D I don't like the man for obvious reasons, but he is a great character.

8. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Wooooo Stetler! You have to love his enthusiasm; despite being constantly shown up, he never loses his confidence that NEXT time will be the day he finally takes H down. Speaking of the Rickster, I would love an explanation for why I had to put up with FBI agents and Monica West for non-criminal villians last spring. Making a summer dirt digging trip to New York an annual vacation for him now?

9. drkate

drkate Corpse

ooo i'm so excited about calleigh having a love interest! i just hope that he a) doesnt go all creepy like and shoot himself in the head and b) he doesnt have a fiance...

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

*pushes Geni away*
    *huggles TPTB*

:p
    Yay! Stetler back! <3 They used him so little in s4 so it made me mad :( But he is back in there and I hope starts to be there moreoften :D

11. Finch

^ *gasp* Anyone ever teach you to share? :lol:

Hee. *huggles Stelter* :p ....*waits to be pushed again* :lol:

Oh boy! New season just got way more interesting. I think I'm going to pass out before Monday gets here. (Even though we won't see 'Ricky the Racoon' for a wee bit more) ;)

12. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

*runs in and pushes Geni* :p *huggles Stetler*

haha "Ricky the Raccon"...I like that :D

I'm going to miss Ricky for the remainder of season 4 over here (assuming they even bother to air it :rolleyes:)...oh well, now I'm excited for the new season too...even though I'll have to wait alot longer for it...

I can just imagine watching that episode and yelling out "RICKY!....AJ! (Johnny Whitworth)" and that right there is the reason that my friends (and the majority of my family) don't watch TV with me anymore ;)

13. Finch

Sheesh, you TalkCSI-ers are so abusive. :lol: :p

My family doesn't dare watch new episodes with me anymore. I either go into giggle fits, screaming fits, or I shush everyone who makes a sound. (And the irony about that is, they always talk JUST when I want to hear something. :rolleyes: )

New season here we come!

14. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Oh, honey...

I lock the door, turn off the phone, turn out the lights and everyone knows that Monday nights is the night Megan is closed off from the rest of the world. I take rations into my room with me so I don't have to get up I'm that bad.

Megan

15. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Didn't know where to put this but, I just got through watching a ep of NCIS S1 and I just about fell out when I saw the lady who played Monica West on Miami in it. I'd forgotten all about her playing in an ep of it. Played a bad person in this ep also.. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.