CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the casting of the spell thing is a little twisted, but as we all know, things aren't always as they appear to be at first glance. ;)

Oh yes, they had mentioned a night shift in 'Blood Moon' but hey it's a good thing we've never seen them. :p

I wonder if the head of the night shift is like Horatio, but only comes out at night and sleeps during the day...

Thanks for scanning the article! :)

speed_cochrane said:
Yeah the casting of the spell thing is a little twisted, but as we all know, things aren't always as they appear to be at first glance.

I hope you're right Geni.
In the meantime I watch out for Holly, Alyssa and Rose.

I'm writing stupid things, maybe I should go to bed. :p

According to imdb Amy Laughlin (Erica Sikes) is going to be in episode "Eminent Domain" that airs 16 of October.

Does anyone know anything more about it?

From MSN TV
Channel name and number are for my part of Alabama.
All times listed are Central. (Central time zone in the U.S.A.)

CSI: Miami

Death Pool 100
After a celebrity is murdered at an A-list party, the CSIs uncover a counterfeiting ring producing $100 bills.

Channel: WHNT 4

Airing Time: Mon 10/2, 9:00 PM (60 minutes)

Categories: General, Series, General/Action/Adventure, General/Drama, Series/Action/Adventure, Series/Drama

TV Rating: TV-14

Lead Actors: David Caruso, Emily Procter

Actors: Adam Rodriguez, Khandi Alexander, Jonathan Togo, Rex Linn, Eva LaRue

Director: Sam Hill

Other Credits: Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker, Brendan Fehr (Executive Producer) , Michael B. Silver, Omar Gooding, Scottie Thompson, Christine Lakin, Heather Sossaman, Jesse Marchant, Mike Batayeh, Chino XL, Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, Todd Williams, Cyia Batten

Future airings of CSI: Miami:

• Mon 10/2 9:00 PM 4 WHNT (CBS)
• Sat 10/7 8:00 PM 4 WHNT (CBS)
• Mon 10/9 9:00 PM 4 WHNT (CBS)

----------------------------------------------------------

CSI: Miami

If Looks Could Kill
Male models' good looks may have cost them their lives; Natalia's abusive ex-husband begins stalking her at the lab.

Channel: WHNT 4

Airing Time: Mon 10/9, 9:00 PM (60 minutes)

Categories: General, Series, General/Action/Adventure, General/Drama, Series/Action/Adventure, Series/Drama

TV Rating: TV-14

Lead Actors: David Caruso, Emily Procter

Actors: Adam Rodriguez, Khandi Alexander, Jonathan Togo, Eva LaRue, Rex Linn, Brendan Fehr, Boti Bliss

Director: Scott Lautanen

Other Credits: Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker, Joelle Carter (Executive Producer) , Kari Wuhrer, Jay Kenneth Johnson, Rob Estes, Shel Rasten, Joseph D. Reitman, Willie Garson, Benjamin Patterson, Robin Atkin Downes, Rochelle Ovitt, Lucas Babin, Ildy Modrovich

Future airings of CSI: Miami:

• Mon 10/9 9:00 PM 4 WHNT (CBS)

This might have been mentioned, Hope Link works

TVGuide.com: What other changes can we expect this season?
LaRue: My abusive ex-husband [played by Silk Stalkings' Rob Estes] comes into the picture....

TVGuide.com: He's so going to end up dead, isn't he?
LaRue: I don't know. Maybe they originally had nefarious plans for him, but I don't know if that's going to happen now. They're really liking how sinister he's been. They're also doing more personal stories and backstories now, which keeps it so much more interesting for us, the actors, and for the writers. We love the story lines of how these criminals get caught and the science of it all, but at the same time we love the personal interactions because that's more for us to work with acting-wise.

Thanks Destiny!

episode info from The Futon Critic:
'Death Eminent'

A LOCAL POLITICIAN WHO SUPPORTS EMINENT DOMAIN IS MURDERED AND THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD BEING FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOMES IS SUSPECTED OF THE CRIME, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 16

Rob Estes ("Melrose Place") Returns as Natalia's Ex-Husband

"Death Eminent" -- After an entire neighborhood learns that they are being forced out of their homes, the local politician supporting eminent domain is murdered, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Eagle Egilsson directed the episode written by Corey Miller & Brian Davidson.

Rob Estes returns as Natalia's ex-husband.

A local city councilman's body is found in an empty house and the CSIs learn that neighbors were irate that the victim had been backing eminent domain, the government's right to force people out of their homes for private development. However, after Horatio learns that the judge hearing the case is not only dirty, but has a grudge against him and the lab, a new piece of evidence is found in the neighborhood that just may break the case wide open.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Nick Townsend: Rob Estes
Valera: Boti Bliss
Erica Sikes: Amy Laughlin
Judge Joseph Ratner: William Allen Young

GUEST CAST:

Daniel Wells: Michael Reilly Burke
Julie Wells: Suzanne Cryer
Austin Wells: Reiley McClendon
Gary Logan: Colby French
Timothy Nash: Jamie McShane
Deputy Biggs: Larry Bates
Ethan Danbury: Ben Livingston
Chad Bridges: Richard Gleason
Lorenzo Argenta: David Barrera
William Preston: Gregg Henry

I'm glad Valera is back.
and Erica Sikes. this will be an interesting episode.

Okay, at first I saw:

"A LOCAL POLITICIAN WHO SUPPORTS EMINEM"

:lol: It's too early in the morning for me.

Well Erica, Valera, Judge Ratner. I see some continuity here. Very nice. However, the episode doesn't exactly jump off the page. I'll be sure to check it out anyway. Thanks for the info inge. :)

Oooh, a grudge against the lab? We've never seen that before. How totally fresh and original!

Sigh.

But yay, Valera is back!

midnight_tiptoes said:
Oooh, a grudge against the lab? We've never seen that before. How totally fresh and original!

That's what caught my eye. Sounds like that's going to be an interesting episode.

midnight_tiptoes said:

Sigh.
I hear ya, Carol. The show isn't exactly inspirational at the moment. It is always great to see Valera back though and I find Erica quite interesting - in a feisty way.

Thanks D and inge for posting the info. :)

Ewww!!! Not the reporter! Sorry, but I really, really don't like her. She better not flirt with Ryan for the millionth time. :rolleyes: But i'll be watching as always ;) Thanks for the info, inge.

I wrote a FF story on that Judge being dirty! Hee hee :devil:

Looks like it's coming true. :D

I hope the episode is as good as my story was! :lol: LMAO!

I love when Horatio faces off with his enemys! H is my man! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back