Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Leela, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

Hey, im new and i just wanted 2 say that that was good(the finale). I like jake and i think that he and calleigh r cute but cal needs to teach him 2 be nicer. i hope he becomes franks partner or something and that eric and jake get in a fist fight over cal and she comes over and yells at them. then jake calls eric a son of a b---h and cal gives him a dirty look and tells him that 1 of his exgirlfriends is here that hates her. then jake goes over and tries 2 make cal really jelous by flirting with her and cal asks what they wre fighting about and he says it was nothing and tells her they have another crime scene and that he will meet her there. later calleigh confronts jake and he tells her why they were fighing and she is wicked mad and then he tells her he is having some problems and needs her help. he says that he is stuck on drugs and cal tells him she will help. then rick or h sees here giving him some pills and thinks that they are drugs. or something i dont know, im bored. but i do think that they should have jake in some kind of trouble and calleigh secretly helps him and he "accidentaly" tells eric cal is helping him but he makes it sound like she is sleeping with him. :)

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

welcome calleighandjake! We love seeing new people! Wow thats a huge good thing there. Seems Angsty, I like it. That could work for a storyline, or a fic :D

Twinny -- Yeah who woulda guessed that I liked angst? :D .. Wait, you have a life? :lol: I kid, I kidding.

3. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

*peeks in* Oh gosh, hello - I am so happy to have found this thread.

*points at icon* Oh, my shipper heart swooned when I saw that in the promo. I think Cal & Jake make a wicked hot couple and there is such great angst potential with them.

As for Calleigh visiting Jake in the hospital, I think at the end of the finale that is where she was headed because she sure did look surprised to see him come off the elevator. And of course, he pointed out all his injuries to her.

Now, what I am sure of is that Cal played nurse later and tended to him. *wink* :devil: Hmm, perhaps I shall write a post-ep missing scene fic.

4. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Do it! Doooo it! :devil:

5. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

Welcome calleighandjake! :D That sounds like a good idea for a fic, maybe somebody should write that? lol

SincerelyinDenial, I love your icon! That whole scene was so cute, with Jake pointing out his injuries and Calleigh being all worried, then Jake swoops in and kisses her. So cute! *swoons* And I agree, you should write that post-ep missing scene fic. :)

6. calleighandjake

Thanks, the Calleigh and Jake scene was my favorite part. You can tell that Eric was so jelous because he was mean to her in this episode but he was really nice to her past episodes. I hope there are lots of CaKe scenes in s6.

7. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

i hope we can see more CAKE in the next season!
    maybe many hot love scene between calleigh and jake!!!
    they are so spicy together!!!! ;) ;) ;)

8. calleighandjake

yeah, i no love them (as a couple). some hot scenes between them would be nice. maybe calleigh dating jake? and Eric really jelous?

9. daytimedrama

daytimedrama Dead on Arrival

Well I stopped watching Miami a few months ago, but always liked Jake. I think he is totally hot, I can't wait to see where the writers take this, they might have me back as a viewer.

10. CathStokes

I agree, Eric was so jealous he looked really pissed off.

And you really think she was on her way to see Jake when he showed up? It would make perfect sense though. They had a nice makeout.

Okay please tell me I wasn't the only one that noticed Cal giving Eric like a little smirk type smile when she got on the elevator after making out with Jake?? If I was, just ignore me.

11. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

i saw i smile after a kiss...but i think that she smile for jake kiss.i'm sure about that! :cool:

12. calleighandjake

Yeah, Calleigh's definitaly not mean enough to do that to Eric! I can NOT wait to see what happen between them. I will be so awsome. I hope it wont be like Hagen and they show two seconds of them being romantic. :) We should make a post where we think up our own story lines like about the Jake/Calleigh/Eric thing.

13. CathStokes

Thanks Rummy -- At least I know I wasn't completely nuts :D

I think Jake will try to play off cool and be one of those that does "sneak" attacks, like he did with that kiss. I think Cal's just got to set herself down and think it out.

14. xxcalleighxx

xxcalleighxx Dead on Arrival

help me people! i have only seen the finale of season 5 and i heard that calleigh dated jake back at the academy, does anyone knpow what happened to them? why did they split up?

x

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

If there's anything I wish they'd tell us for sure, it's that. As far as I know, they've only alluded to the fact that it was Jake's undercover work that forced them apart; that he chose his work over their relationship. But grr, I want the specifics! I want to know which one of them actually ended it; I want to know the kind of relationship they had when he wasn't working, when it was just them and nobody else, 'cause I imagine it was pretty intense. :D

I'm late, yes, but that kiss was hot. And SincerelyInDenial - I totally love that icon! And a post-ep fic would be nice. Jake and Cal need some more fics. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.