Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Leela, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

This whole CaKe (hehe! So yummy! ;) ) storyline really is the only thing I'm interested in about this season.

I second that! :D

Oh, me too! I wanna know what happened to make Calleigh let something that hot get away! :lol: 'Cause you can tell; obviously the attraction's still there or there wouldn't have been all the lusty looks and such.

Okay, I wanna see this ship go somewhere! Like, now! :D

2. kcwillowscsi

kcwillowscsi Victim

I would love if this whole Jake thing opened the door to Calleigh's past. We know what part her dad played in, but there is still so much more we could learn about the Princess, I can't wait.

3. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

hehe, count me in! I like CaKe aswell, it really fits...damn, now I want some cake too :p

Even though I haven't seen season 5 yet, I've been reading up on the episodes, and I really like the character of Jake, an I think that there could definately be something there...

Of course, in a perfect world, I probably would've waited until I actually saw the episode, but from what I've seen from pictures and read in quotes, these two look so cute togther!

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*hands cake slices to everyone*

Hey, we've just invented the first self-baking CaKe! :eek: They're so hot together that they don't even need a owen to heat up things. :lol: We've got to watch only one ep so far and it was one hell of a start, imho! All the looks, the hints... The angst! *loves angst*
    And obviously the cuteness! Aw, I can't wait to seem them together again!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Yes! I have totally been waiting for someone to start this thread! :D
    *jumps aboard*
    I can't wait for "Going Going Gone"! How do you guys think Jake will react to seeing Calleigh get shot?

6. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hmm...what I think or want to happen? Or what the miami writers want to do? Because those have been to very different thing for about 2 seasons and some episodes lol. I think he'll looks over as she falls and there'll be one of those dramatic stare fest type things. lol. And then I think maybe he'll start to feel guilty or something that he couldn't protect her. Because I think Jake cares a lot more then he's letting on. I also think he feels guilty that he let the relationship go in the first place. But thats just my opinion. And knowing these writers they'll make Jake not really show anything about her getting shot it'll just be like Jake: You ok? Calleigh: I'm fine Jake: I have to go. But then again thats just my opinion. I tend to think the worse when it comes to the Miami writers.

But oh more Jakey means more piccies! And I should so write a story about these too.

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I agree with speedmonkey about Jake's reacion.
    He's a tough man, but I'm sure he cares a lot for Calleigh. I hope we'll get some deep angst between these two. :p

Spoilers apart, have you noticed Calleigh's expression in Going Under when she's asked if she has ever dated someone undercover? She hesitates for a moment, and then there's that small, imperceptible nod... I just broke my heart. It was a clear sign of how much she cares for him and how bad she must have suffered because of him.

I already am. :D I think I'll be done by tonight. *goes back to write*

ETA: Yay! I did it! Here's my fic. *is proud to be the first who wrote about CaKe* :D

8. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Awesome Luna! And so angsty! Yay! I loved that!
    There's so much to explore about that ship. What do you think could have been the reason for them to split up? I mean, obviously Jake hurt her somehow - at least that's what we're told by Calleigh's first reactions to him - but I'd like tptb to go a bit deeper into their past (a girl can dream *lol*).

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*turns red* Thanksie Leelie! I'm rather proud of it.
    Obviously I hope Jake won't be away all the time, cause in that case we wouldn't get to see anything between them. I'm so excited for Going Going Gone atm! More Jake! More angst! That ep must be my little personal heaven (along with Recoil)... :lol:

10. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

:lol: ooookayy, I LOVE the whole CaKe-thingy, especially your comment about the self-baking ones Luna :lol: (hm, now I'm hungry - not only for food... [​IMG] )
    Fine, ähem, back to topic: last episode - any Cake-moments? Or will Jake first appear again in 'Going, going, Gone'?
    I NEED INFOS! :D

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I think 'Going, Going, Gone' is the next one he'll be in. I wish (and so does Calleigh) that he'd come back sooner. I'm so craving some CaKe! :lol:

You know, I just hope they don't do the thing they did with Hagen, and just jump into the next episode and have Jake and Cal already together or something, just letting us guess how it happened. I don't want already-baked CaKe! I wanna watch it bake! :lol:

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Totally second that! And we want to see a lot of whipped cream on this CaKe. :devil:
    What's better than some relaxing 'bling-bling' after being shot? There's nothing better than that to feel alive.
    :p

13. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Exactly! Hehe!
    That's what I meant some posts above.... I bet tptb will have them together by Going, Going, Gone already! Boooooooo!
    I think it would be much more interesting to see Calleigh kind of struggling and having doubts about getting back together with Jake. But, you know, there's so much potential there that tptb will not see any of it! *sigh* Did I just sound pessimistic? No... I was being realistic.... *sighs again*

14. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Realistic? Nope, I wanna dream this time. I think (or hope), that we'll "see" Cal and Jake coming together in the next epi. Yes! I DO! First Calleigh will react like: Nah, go away and don't hurt me anymore, or I will hurt you!, but after *everybody who read the spoilers know what will happen to Cal* it could happen that Jake shows some deep emotions and Calleigh realizes that he really cares for her and she will fall in love again with him and... jumps at him! This will happen next episode! :p :rolleyes:
    Jep, this is absolutely non-realistic,even totally naive, but who cares... :D

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Well well, I saw Leela's new banner and I thought I'd better give this topic a small boost. CaKers, where are you? :rolleyes:

*posts hot pic*

[​IMG]

"I let you take me down. You know that, right?" :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.