Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leela

Pathologist
Thought it was about time to create a thread for those two!
I chose the title because it was a significant (imo) line from "Going Under". Calleigh said that to him after he'd told her he couldn't step out for her... So it seems like he has emotionally hurt her before, some time in the past....
I think this pairing has a lot of angst potential and I'm always up for angst ;)

Here are some pics I'd like to share.

From their first 'real' conversation after meeting again:
caljake05.jpg

caljake02.jpg

And this one's quite funny:
caljake01.jpg

He enjoyed that, didn't he? ;)

Ok, now I'd like to hear your thoughts! :)

Angst? That's absolutely my thing, too, who had thought about that! ;)
And I think this thread was a very good idea, Leela - though I already have my fav ship, this is the next ship I could think of: Jake is a very sexy and cute guy, with a small touch of a dark side (that's so exciting).
Now I only wanna know when Luna will jump in here and try to steel Jake from Calleigh again :lol:

*pops in*

cinegirl said:
Now I only wanna know when Luna will jump in here and try to steel Jake from Calleigh again :lol:

See, honey? You call, I'm here. I smelt the angst! *happily swims in angst chuckling* And Jake's mine, btw. I'm temporarily lending him to Calleigh because everyone deserves to have a taste of this man, imo (well, and of course because they just match perfectly... They're a nice view, let's say. :p).

No matter how deep I am into CaRWash, Jake is just so hot and sexy... I definitely like this pairing.
Only negative side: when they are together on screen they cause a hotness overload and it gets hard for me to repress my wildest instincts. :p
Anyways, I love them both, so thumbs up for CaKe :)lol: sounds funny and not sexy at all, but I don't care. :lol:)

You bet! And I enjoyed it too! :eek: I didn't know who of them I more wished to be. :p

Hmm...this...no. Nope, sorry, too obsessed with CaRWash. Though I totally agree they're definitely not the worst view a person can have on TV ;)

I also think that he probably hurt her, and as much of an Angst Whore that I am...I don't like to see Calleigh hurt. Knowing the writers, he will probably hurt her again, and I can't ship a ship that I know will end wrong. This thread has potential for nice discussions though. I might pop in now and then. Did you know that:

Spoilers for this episode reveal that Calleigh will be shot in line of duty, and Jake will be there?

CaKe sounds cute though, lol. :lol:
*runs back to CaRWash thread*

Heh. CaKe. I want some!! :lol:

But damn, it's about time Calleigh got herself a hot boyfriend, isn't it? :D

You bet! And I enjoyed it too! :eek: I didn't know who of them I more wished to be. :p

Ooh, I enjoyed it too :devil:
I couldn't decide which one of them was the luckier one there. And the little smirk on Jake's face? You know he was all, "yep, you guys ALL wish you were me right about now..." :lol:

*sigh* And now I have five Calleigh pairings. :lol:

Hehe... I like CaKe as well! :D And it fits!
Because cake is sweet and tastes so good and you can't get enough of it - but in the end it's actually bad for you....
Anybody got my drift? *lol* It fits, right?

*sigh* And now I have five Calleigh pairings.

Awwww, I'm sorry Jessica, but you won't get pity from me! Hihi.... I ship Calleigh with 2 or 3 (that depends) guys as well... ;)

Got some more caps from "Going Under":
caljake04.jpg

caljake03.jpg

It's at the end of the episode when they totally give each other the lusty looks....
At the beginning of the episode Calleigh was all reserved, but after she said that "very special person" thing she actually did this tiny flirting thing. And from what we're used to by tptb, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd already be together by the time we'll see Jake again....
Hmmm, I'm excited already! :)

Leela said:
Hmmm, I'm excited already! :)

And so are they. :lol: Just look at the way she slammed him down and then *cough*rode him*cough* :p... She had been looking forward to that ever since she had seen him again. :devil: I wouldn't have minded a quick make out right in front of the whole gang... Man, I bet Jake's a god in bed. *dreams and self censores*

Hy folks!
Normally I am in the GSR Thread but this sounds interesting to me for I am a great csi miami fan too!
Sorry but can you tell me who this good looking guy is cause here in austria we are so far behind you all that I need some support!! :rolleyes: :confused:

It's a season 5 character, he's an undercover agent who happens to be Calleigh's college crush. (or ex-boyfriend, as you wish.)

There's a promo pic for Going Going Gone with Calleigh and Jake in the Photo thread in the Miami section.

Leela said:
Hehe... I like CaKe as well! :D And it fits!
Because cake is sweet and tastes so good and you can't get enough of it - but in the end it's actually bad for you....
Anybody got my drift? *lol* It fits, right?

*is rewatching Going Under* Yes, CaKe fits! So, we got it? I mean, is it the official name of this ship?
It sounds pretty cool, doesn't it? "CaKe: cause you'll never get enough!" :lol:

Oh, and did I mention how madly I love this quote? :eek:

Jake: "You know, you could have been the first, but you were so distracted by that guy you were seeing... What was his name? Oh, yeah... That was me!"

:lol: He's great! :lol: I'll never stop laughing at that. I love irony.

You can count me in Luna. I think CaKe is an excellent ship name! ;) Everybody else?
And wow, I got so inspired by that ship today that I made an icon! Actually it's two icons.... No, actually it's just one! Ahh whatever:
cakeicon01.jpg
cakeicon02.jpg

Now I want someone to write a fic! A Going-Under-post-episode-long-time-no-see-sex-fic!
Ahem...

Leela said:
Now I want someone to write a fic! A Going-Under-post-episode-long-time-no-see-sex-fic!
Ahem...

Damn, you're deliberately tempting me! :mad: I was already thinking about writing something about them, but I was CaRWashly inspired, so I've just started a fic, but, heck, I want to write about CaKe as well!
You know what? I'll do it. If I find the right inspo. *stares at Cal and Jake in the awesome icons Leels has just posted*
Ok, now we just have to wait a see what my sick mind comes out with. :rolleyes:

Its about time Calleigh has a love life. What are the odds will actually see some kind of affection? Any kind of kiss would do for me, but then again we never got any from H/Marisol and they were married.

Oh, Leela. You and your angst. Thanks for posting all those piccies.

CaKe...hmm...I like that. All though I do kinda want some cake now.

I think that the Calleigh/Jake pairing has a lot of potential. And I can't wait to find out what really happend with there past. And leela I like the thread name.

And I also suffer from multi pairing with Calleigh. But for me though its just one other person.

But anyways I think I may like this whole storyline. Possibly the only thing I will like in season 5. *shrugs* We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back