Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really need more fics, I think I might try one if I get a good prompt for it.

Jakey, why'd you have to pick work over Cal's?

He was smooth to figure out a way to get a kiss like that. It was a nice way to pull it off. Hopefully if they do a triangle thing, it doesn't suck.

CathStokes said:
He was smooth to figure out a way to get a kiss like that. It was a nice way to pull it off. Hopefully if they do a triangle thing, it doesn't suck.

yeah, and they dont show like 5 seconds of them being romantic and then cut to the the case or whatever. :)

Did they get on the elevator together? I can't remember, I know she did, but did he get on the same elevator or did they go seperate ways? after their hot little makeout scene?

cal was alone in the elevator. im assuming jake had to go wipe his mouth or something (hee hee). well, i personally think a triangle drug out epi after epi would be nothing but annoying, however, id love to see them try & stretch out CAKE throughout the season, ya know every few epis or so like they did nat & eric. maybe just throw in jake every once in a while to show us their still connected somehow.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the kiss was kinda awkward?

I dunno if the writers wanted it to be like that because she is secretly in love with Eric or something (Sorry Cal/Jake shippers!) or whether it was just the way it came across to me

I wanted Jake and Cal to work, so we could find out more about their past, but the way things were with Eric, maybe the writers were hpoing to leave it in the triangle for next season!

Callacrap said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the kiss was kinda awkward?

I dunno if the writers wanted it to be like that because she is secretly in love with Eric or something (Sorry Cal/Jake shippers!) or whether it was just the way it came across to me

I wanted Jake and Cal to work, so we could find out more about their past, but the way things were with Eric, maybe the writers were hpoing to leave it in the triangle for next season!

sorry callacrap but in this forum we have 2 or 3 topics about eric/calleigh ship...this is the only about jake and calleigh .so...is clear that the cake shipper like me think that the kiss was so hot and not awkward at all. ;)

i think the only reason it seemed akward for cal was because she was at work & she may have known eric or someone else saw them do it but she didnt seem to worried about eric's feelings when she was all smiley on the phone w/ jake or the fact that she even mentioned how he was doing after the accident. i don't think she is in LOVE w/ eric, i think its more like a concern & care for him & the idea of losing him in the shooting- that doesn't always mean 'love'. i personally beleive the triangle wont last & eric will move on leaving cal to have her "thing" w/ jake.

I'm not fully a cake shipper and I think the kiss was hot. I stand by my statement that he's one lucky SOB to pull that kiss off. :)

I don't think Cal's in love with Eric either, I just think..she needs whacked on the back of the head. ha!. I just think like mjszud said that she's really concerned about him and its just going the way its going.

CathStokes said:
I'm not fully a cake shipper and I think the kiss was hot. I stand by my statement that he's one lucky SOB to pull that kiss off. :)

I don't think Cal's in love with Eric either, I just think..she needs whacked on the back of the head. ha!. I just think like mjszud said that she's really concerned about him and its just going the way its going.

i'm agree with you in all your points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I love Jake. I mean How can someone not? :lol: He's gorgeous and his voice is sexy. I really like him and the flirtiness he has with Calleigh.
I love that they have history together; it shows in their soft, tender interaction.

I can only hope that they won't ruin it with a triangle or just a stupid plot to get E/C together...

Hi kissmesweet!
You're also a Calleigh/Jake shipper? Me too! Some shippers do have a lot in common :lol:

I thought I'd pop in, since I finally saw the end of Miami-finale! That Jake guy is awesome, and I haven't even seen much of him yet!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to S6! See ya!

Cordy should I be scared to find you in here? History's together is what makes this ship a fun ship to ride.

Rummy What do you say we go find Cal and knock her out?

Wow, its weird how MIA isn't that far away from LV in seasons. and NY's not that far either, really cool and weird.

i watched "going under" again the other night, anyone else (?) & im glad i did cuz i must of missed the chemistry there the first time around but watching it again really made me see that calleigh really does care about this guy! & i think he does too it just seems like hes a bit of a bad boy- nothing wrong w/ that.i wasnt a cake shipper then but i actually felt the awws & oohs seeing it again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back