Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

Lyn said:
Well dude. Lying down after being blown up/having bits of Flacky phone removed from you is probably not the best time to be viewing a man's chest, if you get me. Means his midriff is doing that weird saggy thing. I mean look, Hill's blatantly greased himself down for the contest and Carmine is using the banana... it's not really fair, is it? *lol*
*sighs* No, it's not really fair. Hill and Carmine were both blantantly selling their sex appeal in their shots, while poor Eddie is playing a near-death moment. Obviously, he's not being shown at his full potential. However, as he didn't actually have jack removed from him, I think his abdomen caves in like a chick's because there's not a whole lot of muscle underneath. :lol:

BlueGirl said:
But back on topic, it's weird to see the happenings here MrsG. It's like the world turned a 180 since the show ended its second season. The new season better start soon, cuz I can see us even examining Gary's upper body and that'd be the end of the circle.
Hill just deserves a little love from time to time and right now, it's his time. Since we don't have any current episodes airing right now, he doesn't have to compete with all the, "OMG! Did you see how blue Danny's eyes looked last night?" posts. :lol: Actually, in terms of summer message board love, I think the Eddie threads have been moving faster than Carmine's threads! :eek: ... As for Gary, well, the minute we start examing the elderly, I'm outta here. :lol: :lol:

Harsh, Mrs G, but I still sprayed my monitor with tea. "Elderly"?! *lol*

I agree with you about Eddie, as sad as that is for me to say. He's just not helping me out here. I think Hill takes the crown on this one... good heavens. You could use that stomach as a washboard. (For anything you... uh...wanted to scrub...)

Lyn said:
Harsh, Mrs G, but I still sprayed my monitor with tea. "Elderly"?! *lol*
Harsh, but true. Leave Gary for my Mamma to drool over.

I think Hill takes the crown on this one... good heavens. You could use that stomach as a washboard. (For anything you... uh...wanted to scrub...)
*looks down* Suddenly, I'm feeling 'not so fresh' and could really use a good ... uh, scrub. :lol: :devil:

*lathers up Hill ready for Mrs G*
Woo hoo!!! ... I hope he doesn't mind, but this could take a while. I'm very dirty. ;)

Whats wrong with Gary? Mrs G you ain't so young yourself.
:lol: Ouch! Damn harsh, girl! You might have a point there, but I think Gary could still technically be my Daddy, so I'll have to take a big pass on that one. :lol:

I am so with MrsG on Gary being too old for my tastes. And for MrsG! :p

Awww, poor Eddie--that's not quite a fair comparison pic. Hill's all lathered up! Eddie still looks damn good, even with (fake) chest wounds! And I totally see the tattoo now. :lol:

*is wounded*

Oh, MrsG and Top, you've hurt me here! Gary might be old enough to be my dad (I'm 21), but I wouldn't kick him outta bed for not having Hill's smexy abs. :p

Eddie is such a cutie, I wouldn't kick him outta bed either. ;)

But when it comes to the question of this thread, yeah, Hill owns. :lol:

I can't believe Carmine is ahead right now. I think his prom queen campaign has been thoroughly successful. :lol:

Faylinn said:
Oh, MrsG and Top, you've hurt me here! Gary might be old enough to be my dad (I'm 21), but I wouldn't kick him outta bed for not having Hill's smexy abs. :p
Smart girl. Stay in the Gary line. It's much shorter. ;)
I can't believe Carmine is ahead right now. I think his prom queen campaign has been thoroughly successful.
No kidding! The guy absolutely owns every corner of this board. Even winning a contest that didn't appear to me to be much of a contest. No one is taking away his crown anytime soon. :lol:

Top41 said:
I can't believe Carmine is ahead right now. I think his prom queen campaign has been thoroughly successful. :lol:

Yeah, but we still don't have that Playgirl centerfold, do we? :devil:

And I have to say, I'd rather see Gary shirtless than certain other CSI actors, regardless of his age. :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
:lol: Ouch! Damn harsh, girl! You might have a point there, but I think Gary could still technically be my Daddy, so I'll have to take a big pass on that one. :lol:
Sorry, Gary is not old enough to be my daddy. Maybe my granpappy:lol:

Lyn said:

Yeah, but we still don't have that Playgirl centerfold, do we? :devil:

We don't, dammit! Maybe if the Eddie/Flack threads really start to overtake his threads, Carmine will realize he has to show a little more skin to keep up his popularity. And since he's usually all but naked, it seems like all the way is the only thing left... ;) :devil:

Wow, we are *harsh* on here last night!!

Gary's old enough to be my daddy as well, but he's still welcome to keep the bed warm. See, the beauty of the older man is that he may be able to teach you a few tricks :eek:

Or maybe not. :rolleyes:

Back