Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Aug 7, 2006.

1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Recall back in March when Hill told us he has better abs than Carmine? I think most of us laughed that one off. We've had the good fortune to see *most* of Carmine's bod and it undeniably sizzles. Claiming to have better abs was a rather bold assertion on Hill's part and we didn't have any evidence on which to base a proper scientific comparison ... until now. :devil:

Here's a little eye candy for you all to examine, drool over and vote on. Enjoy!

Hill in City of Angels:

[​IMG]

Carmine in Shasta McNasty:

[​IMG]

Tell us what you think. Remember, the question is simply who has better abs? -- Not whether you'd rather be the towel or the banana. :lol:

2. Jasmin

Jasmin Dead on Arrival

I really hate to say that but i had to give my vote to Hill because i do think his body looks awesome. :devil:

3. MrsGiovinazzo

Obviously anyone with a username like mine comes into this poll with a clear bias, but I'm a professional. I can be objective and give props where they're due. Accordingly, my vote went to Hill. ... In fact, if there were a way to award bonus points for that deliciously oiled up dark chocolate, I would.

BTW - The disparity in sizes between the two pics is not any kind of editorial attempt to comment on their relative 'merits'. ;) It's simply that the two pics I copied were different sizes. If anyone has the technological prowess to equalize the sizes of the pics, please be my guest.

EDIT: ^ Disregard the above comment. The pics are now equal in size, thanks to a little help from Orison. :D

4. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Wow, I feel like this thread should come with a disclaimer! I voted for Hill. I usually exercise jungle fever of the best kind in my biases toward Carmine, but Hill wins this contest. I think I may have to post that pic on my desktop... :lol:

5. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

Why do you do this to us Mrs. G? Making us choose?!! :confused: It's sooo hard between these two! Can I pick both?! :p

6. youngrebel

youngrebel Prime Suspect

my vote went to hill as well. I was wondering why his shirt was looking so tight on CSI:NY DAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUMMMMM!

7. MrsGiovinazzo

Nope. :( Life can be cruel sometimes. One per customer.

8. idee

idee Rookie

Damn it, gotta admit Hill does. DAMN IT!

9. Denise

Denise Rookie

When i saw the name of this tread, first thing came in my mind was Carmine obviously, then i saw the picture..... Oh man, Mrs.Giovinazzo how could you do this to us ?? :eek: Oohw, i can't decide, just think al little longer... :rolleyes:

**Tortures brain to make a decision**

10. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Well, I resized Hill's picture which is now the same size as Carmine's but it seems like I'm not allowed to post images so if you want to see them maybe I can PM them to an 'older' member...

11. MrsGiovinazzo

Thanks for doing that. Not really fair to make one of our boys any bigger than the other. If you could please PM me the resized pic, I'll edit my original post. Thanks. :D

EDIT: Thanks for the resized image, Orison. I edited the pics so they're the same now. Sorry, Carmine, I wasn't really trying to make the black guy appear twice your size. I mean, I know what they say, but ... :lol:

12. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

*lol* It was a pleasure. :D

Now, looking at those pics, even a die-hard Carmine fan has to admit that Hill looks pretty hot... BUT, I was thinking, these are old, right? So maybe today, after some more years of working out, Carmine's abs are more defined... :devil: Ah, the things you do to support the man you love... ;)

13. Denise

Denise Rookie

That's a lot better.... Oh, still can't decide :confused:

Maybe it's an idea to take two recent pics, so we can make a equal choice ? :D

14. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Indeed, those pics aren't an accurate representation of what either of them look like today. Short of one of us scoring a Carmine/Hill three-way and posting about it afterward, we'll never know definitively which looks better at any given point in time. :lol:

Honestly, I've seen enough of both their work outside CSI:NY to know that their bodies (both of which are spectacular) fluctuate somewhat from project to project. I imagine which one has better abs today is simply a function of which one devoted more time to working out during their hiatus. But to be fair to Hill, in City of Angels, he does appear to be more defined than I've ever seen Carmine.

15. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Oh, absolutely! I was just kidding. ;)