Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

ok well, I say you tan Carmine a little, rub him down with a little oil and OH MY!!! But, I agree Hill is pretty awe inspiring as well.

holy FRELL. Hill :eek: i voted for him. oh yes.

also, just for the hell of it i'd TOTALLY be the towel. look hwo it;s all scrumfled up on hill's body. :eek: man is it gettin hot in here?! :devil:

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
also, just for the hell of it i'd TOTALLY be the towel. look hwo it;s all scrumfled up on hill's body. :eek: man is it gettin hot in here?! :devil:
In my opinion, Hill's got much better abs. No question. Not even close. But if I had to chose between being the towel or being the banana, well, the banana wins that one hands down.

^ :lol: Hill is the total package, but as my username would suggest, there's only one CSI:NY package I'd like to inspect. So, yeah, between the towel and the banana, I'm sticking with the banana.

I would be the towel. It sure looks like he's got a good grip on it. :devil:

but in the picture he looks my age. Even in this on too.
hill_theskulls02.gif

Me too. If only I was fortunate enough to ge a hug from Hill like 1218slbh . I'm officially jealous you 1218slbh.
SYKE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since I don't have personal experience to go by :devil: I had to judge based on the photos at hand and while Hill's shows more definition, Carmine's shows that delicious Belt of Adonis which makes a puddle of me. I just wanna touch it. *swoon*

I'm the biggest Carmine fan, so I'll have to go with him especially after seeing Danny topless in the locker room.

I'm biased... but Hill does have a pretty good body! He just seems to wear too much clothes. :lol:

Ah, you ladies revived this thread. :lol: It's a fun one. But I still can't understand how Carmine is winning by 11 votes. :confused: Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the Giovinazzo, but in those pics Hill clearly has the better abs. In my opinion, anyone who answers differently isn't answering objectively or is answering based on factors other than the abs.

Back