Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

As much as I love them both, I have to say, The Harper has it. Yowza!

Can we get a Cahill comparison now please? :p

i was hoping for 2 hot picks and i got em!! lol

that was hard but....carmine. they are nice and scultped but not toooo much. carmines are perfect ;)

Lyn said:
:lol: That wouldn't be fair to Eddie. He's never claimed to have better abs than Carmine. But if anyone can find a pic in which Eddie treats us to as much skin as Hill and Carmine reveal, please pony that up for consideration.

It never occurred to me that some might find Hill too defined. :confused: He can press that bod against mine anytime. ;)

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Lyn said:
:lol: That wouldn't be fair to Eddie. He's never claimed to have better abs than Carmine. But if anyone can find a pic in which Eddie treats us to as much skin as Hill and Carmine reveal, please pony that up for consideration.

It never occurred to me that some might find Hill too defined. :confused: He can press that bod against mine anytime. ;)

He's never claimed it, but in the interests of equality here, I think it's only fair. I mean, he might have better abs than both of them, and then we'd have a sort of sliding scale. Mainly of me, sliding off my seat, into a big puddle of goo on the floor.

^ LMAO! I dunno about that. I believe the part about you sliding off your seat, but those tall skinny guys never have enough bulk to get as well muscled as Hill or Carmine. I'd love to see Eddie wearing only a towel or a banana, but I wouldn't bank on the view being nearly as spectacular as either of our other CSI:NY hotties. ... That's just my take though. I'm sure the Eddie fans are about to start throwing stuff at me any minute now.

Now, if Hill has the best abs and Carmine has the best butt ... then I'll say Eddie has the best chest of all. :D He has got one luverly, broad chest, mmhmmmm.

MrsG, not the best picture since he's hurt and all but here is one:

flacktat.jpg

hurtflack.jpg

Ok, not the best for a comparison but if anybody has the shirtless pictures of Eddie from Sex and they City...they might give a better look.

even though i am an eddie fan, and like those pictures of him, i think maybe carmine has the better body. normally i like a little less chest hair, ya know?

1CSIMfan said:
MrsG, not the best picture since he's hurt and all but here is one:

flacktat.jpg
Does he even have boobies? I can't see them beneath that furry rug! :lol: Okay, maybe I'm being a little mean to the poor guy, but he doesn't come close to giving either Hill or Carmine a run for their money.

EDIT: When someone with a username like Cahill Fan concedes that Carmine has the better body and thinks Eddie's too hairy, that says a lot. :lol: ... So says MrsGiovinazzo who voted for Hill. :lol: :lol:

Well dude. Lying down after being blown up/having bits of Flacky phone removed from you is probably not the best time to be viewing a man's chest, if you get me. Means his midriff is doing that weird saggy thing. I mean look, Hill's blatantly greased himself down for the contest and Carmine is using the banana... it's not really fair, is it? *lol*

(Eddie, man, I'm sticking up for you here, and you're letting me down by not doing enough shirtless shoots and letting your chest wig go wild. Come on now!)

It's a little OT, but I saw a guy on the tram a few months back, who looked almost exactly like Eddie in his earlier days. Tall, season 1 hair, but a little messier and he had the exact same almost scary-like blue eyes. I found myself staring at him, when he went past me, cuz the familarity was freaky. I couldn't help but think that if he got a haircut like Eddie in season 2, he could be the hungarian version of Eddie. Although I don't know for sure if he's hungarian, cuz we have a lot of tourists and foreign people here in Budapest.

But back on topic, it's weird to see the happenings here MrsG. It's like the world turned a 180 since the show ended its second season. The new season better start soon, cuz I can see us even examining Gary's upper body and that'd be the end of the circle. :D

Man, this was hard. But, after careful consideration and study of the abs....I am going to have to throw my vote to Hill. They are just so...delicious. :devil:

Back