Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

^ If you check the first page of this thread you'll see a lovely photo of Hill, completely shirtless with a towel protecting his goods :devil:. If he wants to become more popular then Carmine all he needs to do is strip and now we know he has the body & the brains :devil:.

:eek:sweet jesus!!!!!!!
next time i'll wait for pics to get loaded, i remember i just voted, and since i have dial-up it takes forever, and left.

jorja_fan86 said:
^ Why don't you send me the photo via pm? I'm coming down with a sore throat & nothing like a good ass shot can make me feel better.
Think this could help you feel better?

<a href=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/debfuji/Hillandhishotass.jpg>Hill's Booty</a>

I didn't even need to do that via PM. :D Just in case you're all wondering what the rule is as to pics, butt shots can be linked to, but not directly posted. Meaning, the view of Hill's butt can't be readily apparent when scrolling down the page. Someone has to take the additional step of clicking on a link if they want to see it and the link needs to clearly establish that the photo may not be appropriate for all ages. That being said, ENJOY! In my humble opinion, Carmine's is better. Baby's got more back than a black man. :lol:

hotinher.gif
wow.....need cold shower...
coldshower.gif
thank god my door was locked, cause i did not want to repeat what happend last time.

hahaha, yea carmine's ass is FIIINER, but hill's is still hot. yea, MrsG, carmine got mo ass than a black man! *snickers*

^ buhahaha!!! I almost dropped my laptop after reading that comment! Ok, I'll hold him down, and you have your way with him, and then we'll swap. :devil: teamwork is the key.

^ Take it from a California girl, if whatever he's lubed up with is non-water soluble, it just means he's good to go for some water sports. ;)

I think you girls will enjoy this. Yesterday when I met Hill (see Hill Harper Has His Panties if you don't know what I'm talking about), the subject of this abs poll came up. Hill complained that the pictures used in the poll are too old. No kidding, baby. Take your clothes off more often. It was suggested to him that he and Carmine could strip down for us and let us take current pictures, but he declined. :lol: Sorry, girls. Did what I could.

oh my gosh...what a time to be modest mr. harper... :( even the trunk of panties coudln't convince him?? :confused:
we know the other participant might be more than willing to shed his clothes to prove who's got the better abs! ;)

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Hill complained that the pictures used in the poll are too old.

See, I told you we needed recent ones! *lol*

It was suggested to him that he and Carmine could strip down for us and let us take current pictures, but he declined.

That's too bad. :lol: But it's hilarious to think that he knows about the thread. :)

^ lmao, are you kidding? i bet he and carmine create multiple accounts and vote for themselves! carmine is doing better, though.... lol :lol:

Back