Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

^She did try, she really did. It was hilarious! :lol:

Dammit! Thats a very hard choice. They both look absolutely great and like many others, I now have visions of bananas and chocolate in my head. haha, it would be great if we had more recent pics of the two but regarding those pics, i have to say that my vote goes to Hill

^ Ya know, Hill complained about how old the pics are too, but declined to offer up anything more current. *sighs* Maybe Carmine is the better bet. Get him to agree to provide a current frame of reference and perhaps Hill would follow suit?

BTW - thanks for dusting off this thread. These boys are beautiful and their abs should be prominently displayed on the board at all times. Still can't believe Carmine won though. *shakes head and searches the board for the crack many of you were smoking while voting* :lol:

Alas, I have to say Hill has the better abs. I had to make an unbiased judgment and it was hard. :lol:

But hey, maybe Hill's afraid to lose because he knows Carmine now has the better abs?

Though I agree, MrsG. I think Carmine would be far easier convincing to strip it. He seems cheap and easy when it comes to losing the clothes...and competitive. ;)

SimplyBlue said:
I think Carmine would be far easier convincing to strip it. He seems cheap and easy when it comes to losing the clothes...and competitive. ;)
Just the way feenx likes em :devil:

SimplyBlue said:
I think Carmine would be far easier convincing to strip it. He seems cheap and easy when it comes to losing the clothes...and competitive. ;)
Sounds like the perfect man to me. :devil:

No doubt. he has one tight bod. I mean look at him......
1508a.jpg

SimplyBlue said:

and that is why Carmine is my 'hollywood husband'. I like cheap and easy, especially my men. :lol:

I just wish that he would lose his clothes on CSI:NY. Here it is, season three, and the man is still fully clothed. That insanity needs to stop! Even if I have to go to hollywood myself and protest in front on CBS studios for Carmine to get naked! :p

YOU KNOW IT IS HILL HARPER'S ABS I KNOW FOR A FACT.WHEN HE WAS HERE IN B-MORE FOR A BOOK SIGING TWO WEEKS AGO.HE GAVE ME A BIG HUG AND I COULD FEEL THOSE TIGHT ABS AND I CAN SAY HE IS WELL PACK ELSEWHERE.OMG :eek: :eek: :p

1218slbh said:
YOU KNOW IT IS HILL HARPER'S ABS I KNOW FOR A FACT.WHEN HE WAS HERE IN B-MORE FOR A BOOK SIGING TWO WEEKS AGO.HE GAVE ME A BIG HUG AND I COULD FEEL THOSE TIGHT ABS AND I CAN SAY HE IS WELL PACK ELSEWHERE.OMG :eek: :eek: :p
Oh, you dirty, dirty girl! :eek: I am so glad you've joined this board. :devil: I, too, have been the lucky recipient of a nice full-frontal hug from the man, but damn girl, I wouldn't have dreamed of hugging him closely enough to feel ... um, 'that'. :lol: You rock! ... Or perhaps he was just happier to see you than he was me. :confused: I can confirm that his shoulders and chest feel rock solid, but didn't assess anything lower than that.

I would need a few drinks before I could pinch that fine booty. I always give hugs so I'll at least have an excuse to feel those abs :devil:. I really wish he could come here to sign my "book" :(.

1218slbh said:

See, that shows how much attention I was paying to details... I got a hug but didn't notice... that . :lol:

Back