Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

LOL :lol:
I was reading your post, Mrs G, and when you said you talked to him about his butt on the net, I was reading so fast that I missed on the net, and I thought that last month you said this in front of him!!! :lol:
Well, after the panties bag, dunno if he would mind... :rolleyes:

Yeah, Carmine has one very sweeet ass. Better than Hill's any day of the week. But, there is promise of the ability to compare recent ass shots after that video goes up on Youtube... can't hardly wait!!

Nim said:
LOL :lol:
I was reading your post, Mrs G, and when you said you talked to him about his butt on the net, I was reading so fast that I missed on the net, and I thought that last month you said this in front of him!!! :lol:
Well, after the panties bag, dunno if he would mind... :rolleyes:
You understood correctly the first time. In person, we talked about the presence of his ass on the internet. The subject came up in the context of the abs poll. The screen cap used for the poll is from City of Angels. When I told him there was an ass shot floating around from the same scene, he seemed a little freaked out by that. I was kinda surprised because he seems so comfortable with nudity and sexual situations in his movies, but he really was not a fan of the idea that pics of his ass are on the internet. By his comments, it felt to me as if he perceived his ass to be a weakness. C'mon, brother, you've got no worries. ;) In all honesty, I probably would start an ass poll since the subject keeps coming up, but I can tell you he would not be pleased about that and we've gotta respect his feelings.

hey guys.... how y'all doin'? :D i'm new 2 d forums here, been lurking 4 a while... u guys r hilarious! but i hv 2 say, i was kinda disappointed 2 see d pic of carmine that was offered for the comparison, doesn't do him justice man! doesn't even hv 2 b a more recent pic, i believe this pic is way better:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
You understood correctly the first time.
:eek: :eek: omg...LOL

I would be shy about my nudity too, out of the movie set.
If he feels uncomfortable about that, I can totaly understand. And this is why I agree not to do an ass poll :)

woweee ice princess!!!! that picci is hot! :p there looks like there is a lil somethin extra in those boxers too .. dont ya think? <**grins**> hehe :lol:

:lol: :lol: so right chelliyah! i actually got the pic from 1 of the forums here, but i cant remember which forum, and who actually posted it 1st... but i luv that pic!! i definitely prefer carmine's abs... not too beefy :D he's sooo hot... *sighs dreamily*

I feel this thread should be bumped up for those who have not had the privlege(sp) to see Hill's abs or ass or even Carmine's ass :devil:. Plus, you get to vote as well :lol:.

Oh dear god, I had forgotten about this poll! **smacks forehead**

It's still a travesty that:
a: Hill lost to Carmine; and,
b: We can't convince them to do a re-match.

Springmoon said:

It's still a travesty that:
a: Hill lost to Carmine; and,
b: We can't convince them to do a re-match.
And you still can't hate them for that, but MrsG tried her best.

Back