Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

i looove carmine and hill's facial hair though. super sexy. but flack with facial hair?!

Ok, I would have said I agreed with you until I saw this picture. (Cassidy from LiveJournal posted it on another message board and I snagged it--it's now one of my favorite Eddie pictures. :))

Eddiewithfacialhair.jpg

After verrrrrry careful, closeup scrutiny of the supplied photos...it was tough, but I had to give my vote to Hill. Holy Moley, that man has a beautiful body!

With all of these votes for Hill, I would have thought that he was winning this thing again, but apparently not!

I think Eddie looks best clean shaven, but seriously, is it possible for the guy to take a bad picture? I think not.

Wow! Amazing pic of Eddie!

Also amazing is that Hill isn't winning this poll. Carmine has some freakishly loyal fans. "Noooo, I can't vote for Hill because OMG I just love Carmine too much." :lol: ... Don't worry girls, I only tease ya cuz I love ya. ;)

Faylinn said:
Ok, I would have said I agreed with you until I saw this picture. (Cassidy from LiveJournal posted it on another message board and I snagged it--it's now one of my favorite Eddie pictures. :))

Eddiewithfacialhair.jpg

OMG... those eyes... *drools*

Yes, this is supposed to be a Hill/Carmine thread but you had to be a statue NOT to be impressed by this pic! :D

:eek: geez, look at those eyes! and the dark hair! *fans self*
okay fine, eddie looks AMAZING in this pic with facial hair... but it isn't all that much thank goodness. :D :)

That pic of Eddie is SMOKING! The all-black of hair and clothes make his eyes stand out so beautifully. And now I'm actually drooling. DROOLING!

Edit: Also shocked that Carmine is winning this poll. Perplexed, even. I think the election was fixed! :mad:

Springmoon said:
Also shocked that Carmine is winning this poll. Perplexed, even. I think the election was fixed! :mad:
As the girl who started the poll, I can assure you it is not fixed. I'm as confused as you are. :confused:

Eddie reminds me of Wolverine in that photo. I'm going to console myself after his ab-contest failure by imagining him leaping off my wardrobe in his superhero outfit. :devil:

^ wolverine? :lol: i'd rather he jump out in something sexier...like boxers :lol:

yea, hill ought to win this ab contest. maybe you should start a booty contest ;)

Springmoon said:
Edit: Also shocked that Carmine is winning this poll. Perplexed, even. I think the election was fixed! :mad:

:lol: Maybe Carmine comes here, registers with a bunch of different usernames and votes for himself :lol:. Whatta cheater.

No matter what the poll says Hill has the better abs. His are clearly more defined & stand out much more compared to Carmine's. Now, if he just dropped the towel he'd win this thing by a landslide :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: Maybe Carmine comes here, registers with a bunch of different usernames and votes for himself :lol:. Whatta cheater.
Well, we do know he reads this site. Perhaps he did vote for himself. ... And then he had his sister vote for him, and his mom vote for him, and his brother in law vote for him, and his cousins vote for him and ... oh hey, did any of the girls here even vote? :lol:

No matter what the poll says Hill has the better abs. His are clearly more defined & stand out much more compared to Carmine's. Now, if he just dropped the towel he'd win this thing by a landslide :devil:.
I've gotta agree. Unless Carmine wants to come over to my place, strip down and prove me wrong, I think Hill's abs are better.

Afrikana mentioned a booty poll. On that one, I'd have to say, Sorry Hill. Carmine's sweet ass is second to none. ;) ... BTW, in case anyone is wondering, I would have done a booty poll too since those City of Angels screencaps included a butt shot from Hill and we've got plenty of shots of Carmine's butt (*thanks the Lord*) to compare it to, but the PG-13 rating limit of this board prohibits it. :(

^ Why don't you send me the photo via pm? I'm coming down with a sore throat & nothing like a good ass shot can make me feel better. If his buns are as tight as his abs consider me sold. Now, about that other body part that males compete over... :devil:

Back