Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

Too old? This must mean that his abs have improved over time. If that fact is in true I suggest the writers make sure that Hawkes take off his shirt for an episode in the third season. Now, if they can get him to show us those buns all I gotta say is bingo baby :devil:!

I wish they would have Hawkes do a shirtless scene. I'll have some nice dreams that night. :devil:

Then I would buy the episode on iTunes the next day. :lol:

Hill shirtless mmmmm
i was wondering where this thread was at, so when are we gonna have a poll for who has the better buttoks :devil:

^ An ass poll? Pleeeease. Poor Hill wouldn't stand a chance. Hell, he lost the damn abs contest, when objectively there didn't seem to be any real question. There is only one ass acknowledged for its greatness around here, so it's not fair to pit anyone else's against that.

lol i would sooo want to chat to carmine everyday.. imagine how good that would be?! from wat ive read on here so far i think hill would love jorja v much!! lol ;)

I agree, the outcome of the poll is pretty irrelevent... it's the very close analysis and comparison that makes it a worthy endeavor :devil: Think of it as a scientific exercise.

i totally agree.. anything too "beefy" isnt for me.. i jus like the defined look and that is exactly wat carmine has! it suits him, and i cant really imagine wat he would look like if he had a body like hills. i must say though, carmine has fabulous arms!! they look soo smooth! i jus wanna stroke them! lol ;)

chelliyah said:
i must say though, carmine has fabulous arms!! they look soo smooth! i jus wanna stroke them! lol ;)
Oh yeah :rolleyes:

After reading of an ass challenge, I watched The Skulls with Hill, but this time I was looking at his ass, instead of all the body, hahahaha!!! :D

Uh, nice nice ass :p but gotta study better, watching also CSI:NY. I always look at Carmine's one, never thought of watching Hill's fine back :lol:

I never gave Hill's ass much consideration either, but after talking to him about his butt on the net, he seems a little self-conscious about it, so I'll be sure to pay closer attention now. :lol:

Back