Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow VirGodess that's a really nice shot right there!! It's a really good time for Calleigh to miss her target, and I don't think that happens very often ;) The bullet could've hit him on the shoulder and that's how he could keep driving and got the blood on Sharova. However, I'm still inclined to believe she missed.

I think that after months of all the heaviness and seriousness of the situation has passed Eric will tease Calleigh to no end with "you're the one that shot at me". That is after the wrath of Calleigh has subsided...

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:lol: Oh yeah the paramedic & some other people who could have died during this accident are useless :p
    Thanks for the pic & yeah it's a pretty nice shot :thumbsup:
    I made another cap right before this one & all you can see is this:
    [​IMG]
    The bullet hole is smaller than the one in your pic since she just shot at him.
    Still Delko's head is turned to the left so I highly doubt she really shot him. I'm pretty sure she missed him & then, the Russian were able to shot him....that's why he's bleeding, not b/c of Calleigh :lol:

I really can't wait for him to tease her b/c of her bad aim :lol:

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I could see the blood being from when they crashed or was resisting being taken by the Russians (speculating here). The bullet hole is probably just to add drama.

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

If he does end up being shot in the shoulder, I'm calling a Flub. I see no evidence of blood spatter or tearing in his clothes. Also looks like the shot was a little too high to hit him, unless it hit him in the face which we know is not the case since he was zipping off and looked quite in tact doing it.
    :lol:

It wouldn't be the first time there were Flubs in Miami. I noticed in WISC Jon's microphone wire sticking out at some point. :lol:

5. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

Ok...well this definately shows she probably missed. The teasing will be funny as I can so see AR and EP pulling that scene off so well. Also, I have an interesting theory about how all this came about and Eric's strange behavior. I'll put it in a spoiler tag just in case.

So, Eric's need to want to get to know Sharova make sense if the following happened.

What if the guy that raised Eric didn't know that Eric was his son? They never really explained what happened about that or if the guy knew.

What if when Eric was going to get deported his parents found out the reason and Eric was rejected by the father that raised him because he found out Eric wasn't his son? This isn't as farfetched as it sounds because some of the nicest people do some crazy things when they are deeply hurt by something. All Eric's mother told him was that it was a mistake. So it wouldn't be impossible to think that just maybe she didn't tell her husband that Eric wasn't his. Since I'm guessing Marisol and his other sisters are.

What if that rejection led Eric to want to know more about Sharova since his the man that raised him doesn't want anything to do with him anymore and as far as Eric knows he's the only family he really has now? I can so see the family gatherings not being what they used to be when Eric comes around because of what happened.

Strangely enough that would explain the strangeness of Eric sudden need to want to know Sharova. It would also explain his becoming so willing to beleive that Sharova is a good guy (if the guy isn't and is really a bad guy)

I know, I know it's reaching but since we haven't seen Eric's other father and DC said that they were going to explain how they got here maybe that's what this is all about. Of course, it doesn't explain where the heck Eric is but it does kind of explain why he got so deeply involved with Sharova.

Anyway, just a thought that made me want to post.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Exactly. Let's say that there are only two possible reasons to explain the bleeding:
    - Eric got injured during the car crash in the Everglades.
    - Eric got shot by someone else during the shooting. Let's consider that when Calleigh realized that Delko was in that Audi, the shooting hadn't finished yet so it is entirely possible that he got shot by someone else in the meantime also b/c our Sharova said Delko was bleeding & lost control of the car :p

7. zoelou1988

zoelou1988 Civilian

I fink it was a set up that went wrong 4 eric cos as said in another post h didn't seem 2 concerned it wos like he knew wot eric was gonna do who knows maybe erics father is in on it n it didn't wrk out bt i hope this ain't the end 4 calleigh n eric cos we w8td so long 4 em 2 get 2gether n it wud b cruel of the writers 2 make us w8 as long as they did only 2 take it away after a few episoded bt i fink they may get found out in season 8 does ne1 agree x

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

There were a lot of bullets flying during the gun battle, so even though Calleigh did shoot at the car, someone else could have conceivably hit Eric if he indeed was shot. Maybe someone was shooting at Sharova, seeing him fleeing. It wouldn't surprise me if Sharova someone caused the crash, injurying Eric. I don't trust him.

9. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I like where you're going with that. Maybe a dude in the backseat that wanted to get out of the mob along with Daddy Sharova? Or a dude that claimed that's what he wanted, and Eric's heart is just too damn big to say no, but the dude is still with the mob, and shoots/injures Eric. That'd be pretty sweet.

10. kljmiami

kljmiami Dead on Arrival

I think there had to have been someone else in that car or someone that followed Eric into the glades. Somebody had to have had a boat ready for some reason and Eric went with them, perhaps voluntarily, perhaps not, but there is no way he is just wandering around the glades. I grew up in Miami and I can tell you the poisonous snakes, panthers and alligators are the least of your problems. The Florida mosquitoes will drink a grown man dry in a matter of hours.
    Wherever he his I hope learns his lesson and starts listening to Calleigh. Throughout this episode I just kept thinking "why wont that boy listen to her?"

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thank you VirGodess & Florry [you forgot to make the smile again :p :lol:] for the caps :thumbsup:

IMO, I don't Eric got shot by Calleigh neither, if we look with attention to the bullet hole angle, it doesn't seem to hit Eric, at least it doesn't look like :lol: Maybe when she passed by Cal, he was already injuried and when he hit in something with car, he lost control and... bang... car in the water.
    I also noticed something, when we see H in the final scene, it looks like to have footprints, it looked like someone get out of the water from there. Ahh, IDK, I won't make it 'till September :scream: :lol:

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I forgot it on purpose. I mean even if I had a huge smile on my face, I didn't find it appropriate to put it on this cap :lol:

Yeah Mulder & Scully from X-Files abducted Eric b/c they were convienced he's an alien due to his silver bullet fragment :p
    W/ this I just wanted to say that I totally agree w/ you, there were some footprint coming out from the water.

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Or alien foot soldiers maybe thought his bullet fragment was an implant, and that they were supposed to retrieve him and take him back to their ship along with other abductees. :lol:

I've been thinking about what David Caruso said in that one promo about how the first episode of the 8th season would go into the origins of CSI forensic work. I was wondering if Eric might be lying in some hidden area of the everglades and hallucinating about this--about the origins of forensics as H and the team are trying to find him. Maybe that's how we see and learn about these origins.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Actually I think David was referring to the whole atmosphere of the show.
    - I mean 99%...most of the premiere should be set in the Everglades, you know just to find where the hell is Eric Delko :p
    - probably, David was referring to the whole team aspect coming back as it used to be in the frist seasons.
    At least that's what I hope.

But, then again, they have kept telling always the same thing for some years. Quite frankly, it's not the first time I hear David saying these words, please correct me if I'm wrong ;).
    So I highly doubt that whatever he was referring to is going to actually become true :)

Then, again, I hope I'm wrong & yeah I love your ideas :lol:

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I too hope DC was referring to the team aspect as well as the focus on crime and forensics .Hope they throw in more diverse cases while they at it.Crimes still take place in working class and poor neighborhoods even in Miami.