Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I did see that. It looked like it was pretty hard for him to tell her that because he knew how she would react. I posted this on the E/C shipper thread but does anybody else think that maybe Ron may have a hand in this situation with Eric? Suppose Erics dad set him up and directed Eric to the swamp and Ron was there waiting for him. Idk, but considering how Ron is, it would not surprise me one bit if he's involved. just a thought.[/QUOTE]

ooh i forgot about ron saris..that opens up some questions. the fan boat would make sense out of those random footprints...hm

2. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Yes i saw that too! I made a comment about it earlier on my spoiler tag called something like additional thoughts second viewing. I said that it looked like a hover craft was there ( i forgot what they were called). I also hinted that I thought maybe the Russians got him. but then why woudl they leave Sharova unharmed? Unless he was in on it or they are blackmailing him like they did with Ryan and Billy. I think that if that is the case, maybe they want Sharova to do something (Kill Horatio?) or else Eric will be killed. Who knows? That's why they call it a cliffhanger!

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Ah ha!! I knew some one else already posted about that :)

but that would be cool if we're right... can't wait to find out :)

and I did see he looked as if he were going to cry while talking to her, all there scenes just made me sad, I hope they don't make Cal be angry at Eric next season, though she probably won't be, just by what had happened.

and also they have to do somthing so that Eric isn't in trouble for doing what he did, like say he was kidnapped, or double-crossed by his father.

SMW

4. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I don't think C/E will break up or anything. I don't even think Calleigh will be angry with him anymore. She knows now that Eric was not breaking the law just trying to help his dad. Once she finds out he is in danger, I think it will bring them closer together.

5. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Woohoo. Season Finale. Pretty good, I must say. The promos (as always) were misleading, I believe it was just one cop who went slightly bad. But, anyways, I liked it. The only part that made me a little upset was Calleigh&Eric at the lab, talking about Eric helping his dad. First of all, you just met this man Eric. Yes, he got you out of prison. But you didn't even know he existed until a few months ago, and now you're willing to lose your job (and possibly your life) for him? Real smart.

However, I did like the Yelina bits (I love any Yelina I can get!). Sofia Milos was as fabulous as ever, and I realized how much I missed her.

Other good parts;
    -The shootout! Amazing.
    -Ryan killing somebody! The look on his face when he leaned back against the car was awesome. I love you, Togo!
    - Calleigh, at the end. She looked so distressed....Well, I would be too.
    - Frank was......Frank. And he was awesome. :)

Other not-so-good parts;
    -Seriously man, where is Natalia? I think Sharova got more screentime than she did this episode. I believe those writers have forgotten that she is in fact a CSI.
    - No mention of Tara. No need for an ME, I guess.

Sudden Realizations;
    - Wow, Ryans never killed anybody has he?
    -Sarnoff was in SVU! He was the animal smuggler guy who shot Elliot when he went undercover....Right? Sorry. Off track.
    -So....Thats it? Erics gone? They're not gonna find him? What am I gonna do all summer, play Where In The World Is Eric Delko?

All in all;
    Good episode. :)

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

E/C breaking up is highly unlikely cause you could see clearly that the fight was actually just a small disagreement. You see it in Eric's face that he's angry, but not THAT angry. I think Cal, asked to view his calls cause he is that type of guy to hide and save someone... but it's all for good.

Okay, did anyone find Horatio kissing the cop a little weird, even though he's showing that he cared for him? I do.

Love EC arguements, I think Non EC fans might have found little fun, if any at all out of their moments.

Love Yelena's acting like she's on the bad side.

I loved that scene btw Sharova and Eric, Sharova talks weird, hehe.

I believe that Calleigh shot Eric, but I sense in the season 8 that it was from before she shot at the car.

I like how Ryan made Calleigh feel happy, he's so cute.

The plot was good, I think I got 90% satisfaction out of this epi. The other ten lost cause of the cliffy.

Calleigh crying, aw, in a way. I fell it for her, she must feel like you know what...that's where I start my fanfic.;)

7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I noticed he was boiling inside to find out his father was involved in that accident. That's why he went to see him and confront him. He was practically ready to yell at his father "What the hell were you thinking???" IMO, he probably wanted his father to be on the good side. When he told Calleigh she didn't know him, he wouldn't have been involved, IMO he looked angry inside. He probably did give his father the benefit of the doubt, but in turn, had to find out he's involved in a car accident, officer's death, and the escape of a convict. Plus he had to deal with the wrath of Calleigh Duquesne, which isn't needed confrontation.

Oh btw, I noticed Horatio is in the habit of giving forehead kisses these days. He gave Julia a kiss in the last ep, too.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Agree. I think he gave his father too much credit and it looks like it seems to have backfired on him. I also think he looked like he was about to burst in that scene b/c he realized she was right; he didn't know anything about the guy. In his effort to learn about his father he set up this image or notion in his mind that b/c the guy helped him stay in the country that "hey he can't be all bad" He is a CSI and might have ignored all the signs and evidence that this guy was playing him or not what he imagined him to be and again he may have gotten screwed b/c of it.

I don't think he was as mad at Calleigh as much as he was maybe mad at himself for not looking deeper past the surface. So he goes to ask his dad for the truth and b/c he is hoping so much for things to be good, he believes anything he tells him.

9. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

Haven't posted in a long time so here itgoes: I am going to start off by agreeing with many of you about how the S/F went. It was an awesome episode. I would think this episode and the episode before this one were the best 2 ep's that i have seen in a long time. That having been said i really would like to know when there going to start filming season 8 or if they already have been . This is what i think the producers of the show should do . Give more parts to Natalia./ and add Valera to the recurring cast. Will see what happens .

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The cast been on break for about 2 weeks now. The writers return in late June to being working on new stories and the overall prepping for the new season. The cast then returns in July and filiming usually commences in late July early August. And then we get the premiere in September :D

For those who are wondering how I know this...Corey told me once way back when. Speaking of Corey, did anyone else notice his name wasn't in the opening credits for producers and writers?? So sad, I am going to miss him :(

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

So I froze-frame the pic of Calleigh shooting at Eric's car and here it is:

[​IMG]

Clearly Calleigh is facing the car and the shot is dead center, but looks like it might have hit Eric on the right shoulder or missed him and hit the back seat...

12. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

wow this a really cool shot...how did you freeze frame it? what programs are you using?? I agree I think she got him on the right shoulder.

13. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

All I know is I will be highly pissed if they wrap up this mystery in a pretty bow in the first 15 minutes of the new season. To TPTB, please, please don't insult our intelligence and drop this storyline in the first few minutes of the first episode. Please.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ me too. ;)

It'd be a really cool twist to the story if someone else was in that car in the backseat who actually took the shot & Eric's just taking them to the hospital.....or.. drowning them. :shifty:

15. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Not digging the idea of the Russian Mob taking him. I'd kinda hoped we'd seen the last of them already.
    That, and the mob already kidnapped/tortured Ryan this season. THEN AGAIN. If they did kidnap Eric at least he and Ryan would have something to talk about....But that's still kind of a stretch.