Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, May 18, 2009
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#725) "Seeing Red"

HORATIO FIGHTS TO SAVE YELINA WHILE DELKO'S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE, ON THE SEVENTH SEASON FINALE OF "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MAY 18

Brian Austin Green ("Beverly Hills, 90210") Guest Stars as an Alleged Carjacking Victim

"Seeing Red" - Horatio fights to save Yelina and when Delko goes against Calleigh's plea and helps his dangerous father, his life is put in jeopardy, on the seventh season finale of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, May 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:
    Yelina Salas: Sofia Milos
    Ivan Sarnoff: Andrew Divoff
    Alexander Sharova: Rade Sherbedgia
    Gregor Kasparov: Mark Ivanir

GUEST CAST:
    Todd Harris: Vicellous Shannon
    Nathan Bertram: Ben Bray
    Officer Miller: Ryan Scharoun
    Anthony Green: Brian Austin Green
    Dr. Sarah Fordham: Tamlyn Tomita
    Jacob Yarovski: Boris Kievski
    Peter Morenko: Yevgeniy Kartashov
    Armed Guard: Malcolm Foster Smith
    Young Officer: John Dugan

WRITTEN BY: Barry O'Brien

DIRECTED BY: Joe Chappelle

RATING: To Be Announced

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wooooohoooo! Let the drama begin, as the season comes to an end. Will there be a break-up? Will someone die? Will it be the famous cliff hanger Nobody knows! I hope the writers don't let us down.

3. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

Hi i was just re-watching some of the seasons videos and as much as this upcoming ep is kind of horatio/yelina eric/calleigh stuff there was one thing that got me thinking even though hes not listed in the guest cast, is.... in the episode collateral damage we seen cameron west being kicked into the water by someone.

I wonder if we'll see what happened to him in this finale or not? most likely not, but was just a thought that came too me.

I so hope eric will be okay if they hurt him again i think.....well too many thoughts if hes hurt ....but always brilliant to see yelina back she so pretty!

oh and one more thing yay ryan finally gets to shoot and kill someone go ryan!:thumbsup:

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can't wait to see this episode. All this hype, hyped me too.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Don't get me wrong & I'll put it in a spoiler box just to be safe
    even from this sentence it sounds like Horatio won't be able to save her.

Wonder who's that doctor among the guest cast.

Gosh I thought they were going to put Corey Miller's name also in this press release :shifty:

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Maybe the doctor among the guest cast is some ME. You know, one of those one time MEs.

By the way, it's Rade Serbedzija, not Sherbedgia. I guess they wrote it like that so that you'd have some idea of how to read it, but still, I thought I should mention it, just in case.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Hope you're right unless we're gonna have another episode w/ ME :lol:
    Or could she be part of the ambulance crew, the one which will be destroyed by my train? :shifty:

Thank you for letting us know, I didnt even notice that :p

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Is it Moday yet? :scream: Today, I woke up thinking that it was tuesday, but when I realized it wasn't, it was such a bad feeling :(

I'm so looking foward to this episode!

I'm really wondering how the episode will end, yeah I know, I still don't know how it starts and I'm already thinking how it ends, but it's impossible not to think bout it :lol:
    I just watched the season finale of NY, and I really don't hope that, that doesn't ends like that, that'd be pure torture :scream:

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I just watched it too & WOW!! What a way to end a season! :eek:.
    Just give me a seson finale like this on Miami & I'm seriously going to strangle my beloved writers :lol:

We still have to find out what happens to Yelina, Delko, Alexander & Calleigh, but that's just a little detail :lol:

10. electra

electra Pathologist

Hopefully Miami would do better then Vegas and NY in ratings.And that is why I am getting the feeling that things will not be Ok for Eric:either he will be injured or missing.

Then there is the part about Horatio saving Yelina.That could also be what we will be left wondering but I am not so sure it will have the same impact.

But the important part is that I will watch no matter what.

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

If there is a cliffy Im sure glad it won't be about Ryan or Nat. I CANNOT HANDLE summer suspense. -bites nails-:scream:

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I think if Eric or anyone else of the cast will be missing, I think that'll be, somehow, kinda of copy & paste from other epis, I mean, Calleigh was missing, Ryan was abducted and now Eric is missing? A little boring, IMO, although I'd love it, IF it didn't had happen before to more than 1 characters.
    I don't want any 'will he/she die?' 'where's he/she?' 'Will he/she ba back to the show?' season finale, though, I think it'll be a season finale like that :scream:

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yep. 100% agree with ya there. It'd almost be a little too predictable though - here's hoping there's way more to the "big bang ending" than what we've seen in promos. ;)

I think it might be a Dr. for Ivan who.....
    is supposedly poisoned. :p

Anyone know who this guy is --Gregor Kasparov: Mark Ivanir --
    & why he's 'recurring' ? :confused:

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Exactly who I was thinking that person was :lol:

Now, I've been wondering about that too. But did you noticed a big Russian guy in "Collateral Damages", the one who was talking about the money w/ the owner of the restaurant? I think it may be him ;)

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ I had to go look him up. According to his imbd profile, he was in 'Sink or Swim' & in 'Dissolved', but he wasn't listed in the Futon Critic for the 'Dissolved' epi, nor is his name anywhere in the review.
    He was however in 'Sink or Swim' (Gregor Kasparov)- the man who Yelina has her "deal" with, so obviously that's where he comes in at. :p