Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

I'm willing to bet he'll probably get killed by Sqweegel as well, seeing as he last appeared in that episode and he's the type of high-profiled person who Sqweegel would probably target.

Am I right in thinking that if it's being filmed in August this will be one of the beginning episodes? Say around episode 3 or 4?

2. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Translation: it will suck, remove all credibility that Marg has brought to the character, and will piss me off to no end.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Yeah, it's pretty bad that they have a horrible track record for character send offs, because now the fans are skeptical. But here is hoping that, if Devine has written some great Catherine episodes in the past, she will be a part of a decent send off...and maybe do some justice for the character.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That was my interpretation as well. I hope that's the way it is. He said "they will definitely be A LEADER" not THE leader... so that could really mean anything.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Shane excting, their all back in the fold. Zuiker, Mendelsohn and now Elizabeth. Great news:bolian:

6. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

LOL :lol: Thanks for that translation. That's what I was thinking.

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

He's been in two episodes, as you said Sqweegel and Early Rollout

I'll bet he dies too :lol:

I hope your right :):thumbsup:

:lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if it does :(:scream:

Yeah just look at Riley's :angryrazz: and the only reason Wendy got one is cause there was such an uproar about her leaving

I'm also hoping Liz Divine writes Catherine's final ep since she's written several of her episodes for her :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  8. Desertwind

Mayor Goodman is a much beloved mayor of Vegas. When I lived there, myself and some family members saw him eating lunch with a bunch of his cronies at the Palms coffee shop. I never met him, but read about him on a daily basis, in our paper The Las Vegas Review Journal, & he's got a colorful past. I always smile when he's on CSI, going to myself I saw you, but you never saw me:confused: I hope they don't kill him that would suck:(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Goodman

9. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I can't help but wonder if his death is going to deal with Sqweegel or if it's going to end up being a seperate event. The Sqweegel thing seems like the likely option, but it seems kind of sudden to do a Sqweegel episode so early in the season.
    When I first read your post, Desertwind, I was surprised that you called a mayor's entourage cronies, but after reading the wiki on him...I can agree with your word choice.:lol:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

He played himself on the show, right? I mean they used his real name? It would seem unlikely then that they could/would kill off a real life person. It wouldn't make sense. Unlike...you know...the rest of the fiction that the show is. :lol:

11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

So did I read Goodman's Wiki right? And his wife is now the new mayor? :lol:

Now I that know who he is, I'm going to have to re-watch his episodes with a new eye! :eek:

12. Desertwind

That is a bit strange, but Carolyn Goodman was sworn in as the new mayor of Las Vegas. Bet she asks him for advice:rommie: So he could be killed off on CSI~

http://www.lvrj.com/... video included!

13. Desertwind

I just recieved my new TV Guide, issue July 11-17 and in the section called

CASTING CALL is says
    *The producers of CSI are still hunting for the lab's next investigator, but executive producer Carol Mendelsohn is said to have drawn up a character who is a bit more lighthearted than Laurence Fishburne's Ray Langston [and more in the vein of Gil Grissom. CBS is expected to find someone with seasoned TV chops~

OK then who might that be? The start filming July 17, and they haven't chosen anyone yet:confused:

Sorry Smokey for the double post, but I wanted to post this!

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Maybe she means they're bringing back Grissom himself. ;)

BTW - they start filming on the 18th. :)

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You can always edit your previous post to add content. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.