You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

Hey girls, I'm working on my little spreadsheet of contact info. If you haven't already sent me your full name, cell phone #, name of the hotel you'll be staying at, and your arrival/departure times, please do so. My little chart certainly has an aweful lot of blank spots on it. :( Also, send me your email address so that I can email the contact info document since I can't PM it. Thanks!

37 more days. Tick, tock...tick, tock. My little brother has a tshirt for all you people! Procrastinators unite tomorrow! :lol:

Uhm ... please tell me Mastercard is accepted too. Pwetty please?

Mastercard, represent! Visa and Mastercard are taken everywhere. American Express and Discover, almost everywhere.

Pennies, not so much, so I'm gonna visit the bank the week before the meet up. I've got at least $132.67 in pennies. At least.

Get MrsG your info!!!!!!

I think I've sent all my info to MrsG, I don't keep copies of my messages so if not, then apologies (I'm pretty sure I've sent all the important stuff)...

Ah Mastercard! Mine has taken a battering already this year, so I'll probably stick to cash. What with the strong Pound it's all good! Although we are staying in Las Vegas before flying to LA, so I'll either be flush with cash, or depressingly broke depending on how the gambling pans out... :lol:

No, but I think I was able to talk some guy into taking his payment in beads.

I still don't have my flight/hotel details but I'm working on it so I'll send my info ASAP.

Of course you will, or I'll have to come down to Florida and I don't really have extra money for that... *lol* I'm really looking forward to meeting you. ;)

The pogo stick part is plan a. First I'd have to swim to the Dominican Republic, walk to Haiti, swim to Cuba, raft to Florida, and then buy a pogo stick.

I hope those pogo sticks aren't too hard to find :(

Which is kinda like me saying I'd have to walk all the way to Rome, swim through the Atlantic and then ride a bike to LA... :lol: Ah, the things we do for fandom!

Let's go for it! I'll meet you in Virginia. We'll get one of these:

mark40a_001.jpg

And document our travels.

Also, you're stuck with me cause other than Kristine I won't know anyone else :(

Love it! I'll come down from New York on foot and we can go get one of my friends in Atlanta along the way... :D

Oh and of course we're stuck together. I'm looking forward to our deep and meaningful conversations in Spanish/Italian and English! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back