You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Orison, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

I too prefer e-mailing the final itenerary due to security reasons, we don't need any more weirdos than we will already have contact with.

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Since enough people prefer email and it makes sense, I'll distribute a final itinerary tomorrow by email. It'll probably be tomorrow evening because I need to talk to a club manager and I don't imagine they get to work *too* early in the day since the place doesn't open until 10pm.

If anyone has any travel details, cell phone #s, etc. to give me, please cough it up.

3. The_Leafman

The_Leafman Civilian

*cough, cough, cough*

What, nothing came out?!?!?

I'll see if I can get yer e-mail address from the inimitable Top41. Thanks for your patience in the matter. ;)

4. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Welcome to the board, Leafman! I just got your email addy from Top and will shoot you a message.

Ladies, please welcome The_Leafman with open arms. He'll be joining us in LA and, get this -- he'll be accompanying JKladis. :eek: :eek: ... Poor poor Carmine. :( :confused:

Also, by way of update, I'll be starting a new LA thread this evening and emailing all of you. The hubby has my laptop today and I keep all my stuff on my laptop. Bastard. :lol:

Just so you know, the club that I thought was denying us actually just didn't confirm the reservation because it was submitted too far in advance. :D

5. MrsGiovinazzo

Gonna close this thread now and start a new one since we've exceeded 1000 posts.

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.