You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Girls, the seven days I gave you to RSVP ends today. IF YOU DO NOT RSVP BY THE END OF THE DAY TODAY, YOU WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE RESERVATIONS.

All reservations will be made by the end of the week. If you want to be included, please send in your RSVP TODAY. After the reservations have been made, we will not be contacting each of these places on a daily basis to change the numbers. For each one of you that may wish to be added in later, that would mean at least a half dozen phone calls to add you to each activity. Not gonna happen. If we tried to work with adding people whenever they saw fit to RSVP, we'd be on the phone constantly between now and July and the places we're dealing with would tire of constantly changing our numbers.

I will confirm all reservations one week prior. If you miss today's RSVP deadline, I'll add you to a list and inquire about adding you when I make the confirmation calls in July. However, there are absolutely no guarantees and we will not be changing any plans to accommodate those who fail to RSVP in a timely manner.

Sorry to be harsh and inflexible, but with numbers this big, we have to do that. If you haven't RSVPd yet, please please please make sure either Top or I hear from you TODAY. Thanks. :D

I hope you are bringing that whoop ass to LA because it really turns me on. :devil:

midnight_tiptoes said:
How many people are going so far?
About 20. It varies because not everyone is participating in all activities, but I think the lowest we ever hit is about 14.

Thumpy and Springmoon - Good to know you girls like it rough. Saves me the effort of getting you liquored up before figuring it out for myself. ;) I'll definitely be bringing my can 'o whoop ass to LA ... especially since you all seem to like it. :devil:

:lol: MrsG cracks the whip! I hope everyone who wanted to come on this trip got their RSVPs in on time.

I'll go with a little public humiliation today. I'm sending PMs to those I still need to hear from. I'll post my list of PMs so if any of you who visit this thread see any of these people online today, you can ride their asses to RSVP. Seriously last call. I just don't want to see anyone excluded who plans to attend. But the reservations will be made tomorrow. No exceptions.

Mrs. G's shitlist (if you see these people today, kick their asses for me :lol:):

Cahill_Fan
Feenx
JDonne
Messinwithmesser
CSI_in_training
Doublefe (I need something more definitive than "my friend hasn't asked for the time off yet")

LAST CALL !!!!!! You MUST PM me or Top by midnight tonight PST or you will not be included in the reservations.

P.S. - Don't think I'm going soft, girls. I'm giving this one last day because I didn't send out PMs yesterday and not everyone visits this board unless prompted by an email notification.

Mrs. G's shitlist (if you see these people today, kick their asses for me ):

Cahill_Fan
Feenx
JDonne
Messinwithmesser
CSI_in_training
Doublefe (I need something more definitive than "my friend hasn't asked for the time off yet")
I RSVPed today, so you don't have to kick my ass anymore! *dodges getting hit by MrsG* I understand why you're being so strict MrsG, you and Top put all this work into the trip, the least we could do is get our RSVPs in on time. Obviously I won't be clubbing with you guys, (only 17) but I'll definately love hanging out with you. EVERYONE! Help MrsG out and RSVP! :D

MrsG gets tough! :eek: If anyone talks to any of the others on the list, please drop them a line. It would be nice to hear one way or another if they're coming or not.

please don't hate :( ...i know i've been MIA for a while...but will be in LA so you can kick my ass then! :p

Glad you'll be joining us, messinwithmesser! But yeah, beware the crack of MrsG's whip... :lol:

jkladis said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
Don't think I'm going soft, girls.

I knew there was something I liked about you.
Are you going soft too? :eek: I've heard there's a little blue pill you can take for that. ;)

Messinwithmesser - Got your PM. Yay!

I should be a dominatrix? Awww, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. :lol:

Something in an LJ got brought to my attention and I wanted to make note of it here. A former poster mentioned something in her LJ about not joining the group on the trip but maybe going to some of the places and wrote something along the lines of, "Hey girls, I could be right next to you."

Kinda creepy to say the least. I will say that I don't think this person is a threat or even means to be threatening, but I think it's a good reminder to be cautious. Yes, we've got a great community here, but anyone can read this thread and unfortunately, there are some weirdos out there.

So, with that in mind, a few recommendations:

1. Don't post anything with your real last name here.

2. Be vague about travel plans, especially which hotel you're staying at and which airline you're flying. You can PM that info to MrsG and I, or to each other, but it probably doesn't need to be on the board.

3. Use your judgment when you post any personal info. Saying you're coming from NY or DC is fine or even a smaller town, unless the population is like 5 people. Just avoid specifics.

I don't want to freak anyone out, but it's always better to err on the side of caution, and when I saw that LJ post, it did creep me out a little. We'll be in a big group so no one has anything to worry about, but just, always, better to be safe than sorry. :)

Also, this will get brought up again at some point in the future, but I wanted to make it clear that anyone who doesn't want to have their picture posted in group pics on the site need only speak up. We'll make sure that's respected, and we'll just do two versions of each shot--one with everyone and one of the people who are ok having their pics posted. If that's just MrsG and I, well, expect to see lots of pics of MrsG and I living it up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back