You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

Oh I know. :lol: I have to drive an hour to Omaha to catch the 6 am flight to LA. Oh and work the day before, drop the cat off at day care, finish packing, heh, and drive to the airport which is at least an hour plus away. and be at the airport at around 4 am. Good Times. :D This deal was pretty good, so I couldn't pass it up. The other one I was looking at with a red eye flight was $490.00- that wasn't going to happen. :lol: It works better for me, because I have to drive an hour home from Omaha and pick up my cat at day care by 5 pm.

lookaboomerarng, I don't expect yours to match mine exactly, I don't even really expect to get to LA that early either. (on time) I figure if your flight gets in around 9 or so am, then we won't run MrsG completely crazy.

EDIT: Plus, I like the early flight in to LA to give us more time to play! :lol:

6:40am out of LAX? Damn, you've got a saint in MrsG if she gets up to drive to the airport at 4:30 in the morning! :eek: The earliest I've done is leaving at 5:30am to take a friend for an 8am flight.

lookaboomerang have no fears! Travel can be a bit of a hassle, but it's actually kind of fun, too. I'm awfully fond of airport bookstores. And they always have the most current magazines, for those of you who are gossip junkies. :lol:

Book those flights, folks! And send in your RSVPs...

Top41 said:
6:40am out of LAX? Damn, you've got a saint in MrsG if she gets up to drive to the airport at 4:30 in the morning! :eek:
If I had a [CENSORED], she'd be choking on it right now. :lol:

Follow her lead though, people. Book those flights! And send in your RSVPs.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Top41 said:
6:40am out of LAX? Damn, you've got a saint in MrsG if she gets up to drive to the airport at 4:30 in the morning! :eek:
If I had a [CENSORED], she'd be choking on it right now. :lol:

You should be lucky that I am a giver then. ;) You would indeed be reaping the benefits.

and yes, I am eternally grateful! :D

Anyone else booked tickets? :D

I haven't booked my tickets yet because the week before the trip is still up in the air... but I'm still going to be there!!

^ Alrighty, alright, I know you've got some work stuff to do before the trip (sweet job turning this into a work trip, btw ;)), so I won't nag your ass about plane tickets, but you're the only one with wip cracking immunity. All others, you will be nagged until your tickets are purchased. :lol:

Girls, the seven days I gave you to RSVP ends today. IF YOU DO NOT RSVP BY THE END OF THE DAY TODAY, YOU WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE RESERVATIONS.

All reservations will be made by the end of the week. If you want to be included, please send in your RSVP TODAY. After the reservations have been made, we will not be contacting each of these places on a daily basis to change the numbers. For each one of you that may wish to be added in later, that would mean at least a half dozen phone calls to add you to each activity. Not gonna happen. If we tried to work with adding people whenever they saw fit to RSVP, we'd be on the phone constantly between now and July and the places we're dealing with would tire of constantly changing our numbers.

I will confirm all reservations one week prior. If you miss today's RSVP deadline, I'll add you to a list and inquire about adding you when I make the confirmation calls in July. However, there are absolutely no guarantees and we will not be changing any plans to accommodate those who fail to RSVP in a timely manner.

Sorry to be harsh and inflexible, but with numbers this big, we have to do that. If you haven't RSVPd yet, please please please make sure either Top or I hear from you TODAY. Thanks. :D

Oh, MrsG, you know I like it when you're firm. :devil:

It's Deb, MrsG if you're nas-tay! ;)

^ yeah, really woman. I think I may have to retract the proposals that I've made to all of the other people on this board. *ponders her predilection to proposing to other women*

Nooooo! *clings to you* You can't abandon meeeeeee! *sobs*

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Girls, the seven days I gave you to RSVP ends today. IF YOU DO RSVP BY THE END OF THE DAY TODAY, YOU WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE RESERVATIONS.

All reservations will be made by the end of the week. If you want to be included, please send in your RSVP TODAY. After the reservations have been made, we will not be contacting each of these places on a daily basis to change the numbers. For each one of you that may wish to be added in later, that would mean at least a half dozen phone calls to add you to each activity. Not gonna happen. If we tried to work with adding people whenever they saw fit to RSVP, we'd be on the phone constantly between now and July and the places we're dealing with would tire of constantly changing our numbers.

I will confirm all reservations one week prior. If you miss today's RSVP deadline, I'll add you to a list and inquire about adding you when I make the confirmation calls in July. However, there are absolutely no guarantees and we will not be changing any plans to accommodate those who fail to RSVP in a timely manner.

Sorry to be harsh and inflexible, but with numbers this big, we have to do that. If you haven't RSVPd yet, please please please make sure either Top or I hear from you TODAY. Thanks. :D

Sorry, I didn't catch that. When do you need to hear from us by?

It bodes well for me that you ladies find a firm hand attractive. ;) ... With the exception of Mr. Kladis who, lacking in cahones of his own, fails to comprehend the beauty of a little show of force. :lol:

But seriously girls, guess how many PMs related to this trip I received today? Zero. *cracks whip* Last call, bee-atches. Get your shit in gear. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back