You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

I am going with my friend SpeedleCSIMiami to LA and I can't wait to meet all of you. I have never posted in here, b/c I just finished college last week and have been working, but can't wait to see you all this summer.

Welcome aboard, wolfesgamergirl. Can you handle the madness?

well, if she is coming with me and can last 2 days on a bus to LA with me, then I think she can handle the madness.

Top41 said:
I know a street route to the airport (well, my GPS Henrietta does :p ) that I'll give to MrsG so that traffic shouldn't be an issue. And then she'll have to admit just how awesome Henrietta is. :p
Blow me. I'll admit no such thing. Any idiot can figure out that La Cienega goes all the way through without needing a GPS. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: Henrietta will always suck and has yet to prove her value to me.

I'm so stoked lookaboomerang finally got on that ticket. Now both my roomies are locked into this little shin-dig. :D

Welcome to the board, gregsgamergirl! Hope you enjoy the board and enjoy us since, like it or not, you're gonna meet us. :lol:

BTW - I moved and was without internet for 10 days. I hope you didn't think I abandoned you all. I'm back online now. A little twitchy. A little sweaty. And I lot bitchy, but I'm back. :D

I handled your madness today in Milwaukee, I think I can handle anyone by now! :D

Hell yeah I'm coming and it's official now!

Mrs.G, I'm so glad you're back! 'Twas lonely here without you. :(

lookaboomerang said:
Mrs.G, I'm so glad you're back! 'Twas lonely here without you. :(
Awww. It's great to be back. 10 days without internet is a truly cruel adn painful experience I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Now that this baby is only 6 weeks away, I'll hopefully be posting a list of who is confirmed for each activity this week. Sadly, I've got my list on my laptop and don't have my wireless working yet, so can't post anything I've got stored on it. :( Our final headcount on some things is like 27 people. Sweet turn-out, girls! :D

27 for this trip is a great turnout! :D I am just in awe that I am actually doing this because my non refundable tickets are telling me that I am. :lol: nah, I am getting more excited as the weeks roll by!

and yes, MrsG, I thought you became a crime scene. :( I missed your whoop ass here. :devil:

I'm going because I've never left Canada and i can't think of a better reason than to hang out with all of you! So excited!
Glad to have you back MrsG!

27??? Wow, that's a lot of fangirls... :D

Can't wait!!

Eddie, Carmine or AJ- If any of you are reading all this craziness going on, run. Run fast and run far.

:lol: I'm rather impressed by my 12:45am posting on Saturday morning. I was intoxicated and there was like, 3 keyboards all blurring together.

I'm getting excited. The only thing I'm scared of now is getting TB on the plane...and the thwarted attack on JFK. :(

Getting TB on the plane??? :confused:

27 people is a lot! And with only 6 weeks to go--well, I'm pretty darn excited. :D

We are going to have so much fun!!! :D

And everyone is going to love Henrietta. :p ;)

You know, that guy who traveled from here to Greece and he has that strain of tuberculosis that is extremely resistant to antibiotics? That makes me nervous, because he has no symptoms of it and you just never know what you're cramming yourself into tight quarters with.

That guy was a complete idiot with no respect for other people, regardless of what his feeble excuses were. Needless to say, however, that sort of thing rarely happens.

27 people? You guys realize we're gonna need a freakin' bus to cart us fangirls around, right? :lol: Or unless we've got a couple of people who don't mind driving in LA?

But yeah, 27 people! That is a big turn out! :D

Oh, as for Mr. TB, that's really, really rare. If I remember correctly, he knew that he had it, but he risked flying anyway because he was going to attend his wedding! What?! Why the heck couldn't his bride come to him instead or something? And I gotta wonder, if she knew about his TB, would she still be marrying him? :p

And finally, much lulz at lookaboomerang's signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back