You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

:lol: What kind of bad bodily functions are we talking about, my dear? Because if we're talking about burping, farting and scratching terrible places early in the morning before the brain starts functioning, well damn. I just may be able to give you a run for your money. I'm practically a male in that department. :lol:

:lol: I don't think you have any idea. We are going to get along splendidly! And, it's only for a few days...you'll survive. :D

lookaboomerang said:
:lol: What kind of bad bodily functions are we talking about, my dear? Because if we're talking about burping, farting and scratching terrible places early in the morning before the brain starts functioning, well damn. I just may be able to give you a run for your money. I'm practically a male in that department. :lol:

:lol: well, not burping- unless I drink too much alcohol, but I eat a lot of fiber so farting happens all of the time- mornings just suck in that department. :lol: Scratching terrible places in the morning- ah not a lot, but definately do the smell test to see if you need a shower or if you can forego for a few hours. :lol: (I do shower daily, ladies, no worries there. ;)) that last comment was a joke. :p

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Oh shit. What have I gotten myself into?

:lol: By the time that I leave the residence, my ass is fluffed, and spritzed and smelling good. ;) You love it, don't lie :p

I'm just teasing you. I know we'll get along slendidly. I'm not exactly lady-like either. My maleness just manifests itself differently. Plenty of vileness spews from my body -- it just emanates from my mouth, but can be equally noxious. :lol:

Well, if I were to say that I had a problem with any bodily functions, whatsoever, I'd be a hypocrite. I do them all!

BTW, I'm still totally a 13 year old boy trapped in a 21 year old female's body. I laugh at farts--always have, probably always will. :lol: Something about it just strikes me as hilarious.

Y'all are a trip. :lol:

I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, so I might embarrass y'all in any clubs and whatnot. I'm not going to be buying/bringing/wearing any cute clubbing clothes, so... :p And things might change between now and July, but I doubt that I'm going to be any more into my appearance then than now, so I don't take forever getting ready to go anywhere.

Argh, a photo thread. I'm definitely going to have to be consulted before any pictures of my big ass are posted. :lol:

^ Fay, I am a jeans and t-shirt girl too, actually my favorite outfit, but I also have a huge shopping addiction as well! :lol: Makeup and purses are problems for me too... :eek: I have gotten it down to an art in getting ready- shower, hair, makeup, jewelry in approx one hour. I will take longer on makeup if I have more time- and am not in a hurry to get somewhere.

ooo yeah, pictures... I don't do those well all of the time, so I really need to be ready... :eek:

lookaboomerang said:
BTW, I'm still totally a 13 year old boy trapped in a 21 year old female's body. I laugh at farts--always have, probably always will. :lol: Something about it just strikes me as hilarious.
Farts won't even cause me to crack a smile, but anyone who can string together four or five obscenities into one coherent sentence a la Kevin Smith or Judd Apatow will have me on the floor. :lol:

Argh, a photo thread. I'm definitely going to have to be consulted before any pictures of my big ass are posted.
Don't worry, your fat ass wouldn't be the focal point of any pics -- it's your head in a toilet bowl tossing up your dinner while vowing to never drink again that would be post-worthy. :lol:

:lol: Oh dear. Am I the only one who isn't a fan of farts or burps? My brother knows the best way to make me go apeshit is for him to fart or burp in my presence. Bleh :lol:.

Ooh Thumpy it would be fun to get matching tatoos :lol:.

Oh, and be forewarned. To get ready to go out I take over an hour. Y'know, showering, styling the hair, putting on make-up & choosing an outfit which means...don't rush me :lol:.

I dunno. I've just always been a big fan of my bodily functions. *shrug* Don't you think it's kind of hysterical/amazing that something happens within our bodies that can make a foul stank come out of one end or the other? And the noises it can make? Our bodies are amazing!

Dude. Your avatar is making ME go apeshit. I've had it up to here *points to forehead* with JT. :lol:

:lol: Alright, you got me. As long as farts are those long stinky ones that clear the room it's ok. Otherwise, you'll see my plugging my nose & running like hell haha.

:lol: I think a lot of people are sick of JT so it's all good. I'm only 20 so it's acceptable for me to still have one of those tennybooper crushes on him :lol:.

*sniff of disapproval* MrsG, I did not call my ass "fat," I called it "big." I'd appreciate it very much of you didn't change my words. *scowl*... Hehe. :p

It's a good thing that I'm not drinking then, isn't it? You're an evil woman. :lol:

ThumpyG, I'm not big on shopping--I'm more of a window-shopper. :p I hate carrying a purse but do so out of necessity, because I carry too much shit to just shove it in my pocket. (We all need a travel solitare game in our purses, don't we? :)) And I don't wear make-up--I haven't since my brief phase in middle school where I cared. :p It's just not my thing. But I might end up wearing basic stuff by July, especially if there will be pictures. ;)

I swear a bit, but moreso online than in real life--otherwise my mom will give me the lecture about the fact that "it's not ladylike for a girl to cuss like a sailor." :lol: My mom, she's such a hoot.

Oh man, I lurv shopping. The mall, shops & credit cards are three of my many weaknesses. Fashion magazines as well. Yesterday I spent over 45 minutes checking out the latest coats & purses in In Style. That magazine has got me hyped for Rodeo Drive. Oh, & I am not one for window shopping :lol:. If I see something I like, especially shoes & purses, I am running into that store. You all will have to hold me back :lol:. I am addicted to clothes & accesories & shoes.

*dreams of Hermes*

jorja_fan86 said:
Oh man, I lurv shopping. The mall, shops & credit cards are three of my many weaknesses. Fashion magazines as well. Yesterday I spent over 45 minutes checking out the latest coats & purses in In Style. That magazine has got me hyped for Rodeo Drive. Oh, & I am not one for window shopping :lol:. If I see something I like, especially shoes & purses, I am running into that store. You all will have to hold me back :lol:.

*dreams of Hermes*

:lol: Which is why we will get along splendidly, too! :lol: I have already talked to MrsG, about this, but my mothers perfume that she wears is from Hermes, and when I told her I was going to LA, she wants me to pick up a bottle for her, on her dime, of course. ;) So...... we will be hitting Hermes, or Neimans, or Saks so I can get the perfume. and hitting the racks for cute clothes... but sadly, no Birkin. ;) Wayyyyy beyond my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back