William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrissomFREAK said:
desertwind said:
guess who came is as "Sexiest " man in PEOPLE? friggin' George Clooney.. again.. why- why-why?...
Ya. That's ridiculous, he's not even hot! :lol:
Couldn't believe it.

Our man is so much sexier :rolleyes:

The 3000 watt smile
And again ...
Swoon!

YES INDEEDY. he lights up a room with his smile.. thank's GF for those :p :D and here he is with rock legend Alice Cooper.. (he should be a guest on CSI}
drinks.gif

MDGT..Las Vegas

I love those pictures of him in that golf tornament
he looks so good!!! YUMMMY!
BILLY PLEASE GROW YOUR BEARD BACK!!!

Yeah, I agree! The manip is hilarious. But if only... *sigh* He is so much HOTTER than Clooney!

And the smiley Cubs picture from Grissomfreak - so yummy! Thanks for that! Maybe we'll see more smiles after his sabbatical. He's too stressed to smile right now. But afterwards... get grinning for the ladies, BillY :D

desertwind said:
THEIR HOME IN HANCOCK PARK ritzy area in L.A. ;)

Heh, we've had over 50 emails at the wpap re. this post in the past two days, wasn't sure why all of a sudden we were getting so many emails about it. I'm guessing those that emailed visit here, so will answer their question here as I don't really have the time to answer everyone individually at the minute :)

No, it was not held at their home. It was held at the Howard Hughes property in the area.

Heh, we've had over 50 emails at the wpap re. this post in the past two days, wasn't sure why all of a sudden we were getting so many emails about it. I'm guessing those that emailed visit here, so will answer their question here as I don't really have the time to answer everyone individually at the minute
lol, are you serious? 50?? it means there are CRAPLOADS of lurkers in here, i didn't know it's that much :)

that's scary though, lol. but it also means we're not alone in our Billy lovin'!

Adzix said:
Heh, we've had over 50 emails at the wpap re. this post in the past two days, wasn't sure why all of a sudden we were getting so many emails about it. I'm guessing those that emailed visit here, so will answer their question here as I don't really have the time to answer everyone individually at the minute
lol, are you serious? 50?? it means there are CRAPLOADS of lurkers in here, i didn't know it's that much :)

that's scary though, lol. but it also means we're not alone in our Billy lovin'!

:lol: i know, i was surprised, i'm just assuming they all came from here as some mentioned the post.

*waves* to lurkers :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow :)

Nice one of the of them. Though I wonder about why Billy seems so fond of that type of shirt. I just don't think they're really him, y'know? Of course you can't go by me, I'd rather not have him wear a shirt at all...*giggle*

And the tux...I'd sure love to have him with me for thanksgiving dinner...*drool*

*Wonders what Billy's doing anyway and hopes he has fun*

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
I want to wish You, your family and friends a wonderful Thanksgiving!

BpThankgiving_2006.jpg
;)

Thank's Wp_rocks your so good at these pics. and the greeting that goes with it!!! and all of you great Billy/Grissom fans Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! don't eat to much :D but drink alot
drinks.gif
your beverage of choice :D

I already had Thanksgiving a while ago, but I'm very thankful for that picture WP_Rocks_MY_World!! Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating!!

thanks WPRMW, that is all I need to have a happy Thanksgiving :)
ok friends and family too :)
and yes desertwind I will be drinking alot of the beverage of my choice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back