William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, now that makes my morning 100% better!!! Excellent job Adzix!!
thank you grissoms_gurl ;)

ETA:

Living Legend caps. i drowned in my own drool.

open mouth pic. i fainted. period.
*drooooool*
to die for
aww
this one did it. i'm dead.
(click on the pics to maximalize)

i'm unable to comment this any further due to hottness overload. thank you, bye *thud*

ETA 2:

guys *sigh* this is huge. i've got good news for the beard addicts. the beard is .... back. i'm crying, but i know for many of you it's good news. anyway, i don't know if he'll stay like this until he shots CSI but this pic gives our BAA's hope.

*sits in the corner and cries*

okay, he plays an ALCOHOLIC in that play. that's why he's got the scruff! so he'll most probably SHAVE IT OFF for CSI. *dies of joy* thanks for this puppy, i love you :D

grissoms_gurl said:
Love that pic! Both brilliant actors too!!

Thank's yes indeed they are both brilliant.. and sorry about the mispelling of Anthony's last name. it's LaPaglia ;) and puppypower great article and fabulous pic.. :p he look's soooo good :p wished I could see him :(

LIVING LEGEND the perfect profile

OMG. I'm dying. Great pic (and article. Thanks, puppypower). Almost makes you want The Beard back, doesn't it? :D
He HAS to grow it back, I can't get enough of his gruffy look -well, thank God, now if I need a shot of gruff hotness, I can watch House ;) :p :p

And Ad, those profiles you posted ... pffffew ... got all excited just looking at them LOL

desertwind said:
LIVING LEGEND the perfect profile
Ya. Wish I was a phone :D

GrissomFREAK yes I wished I was the phone as well!!!!! you watch "House"? :lol: is it good?.. doesn't he look fantastic? and does has a bit of scruff :p older but like fine wine..better :p going waaaay back..(below) just to show you how different and how's he's evolved over the years.. but lookin' good..and still yummy

PILOT S/1

untitled.jpg

What a way to start my Monday.
bigsmile3.gif

^^^ I said on the HOTTNESS thread
THE BEARD IS BACK!!!!
I'm so happy!!!! I LOVE THE BEARD!!!
sorry if I'm yelling but I'm so happy
Keep the beard Billy

**jumping up and down** :p

Status
Not open for further replies.