William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures girls!! So much hottness!!
I'll be going away on Christmas vacation for a while, so I hope to see lots of hottness when I return!! Bye!!

ebuzz55 said:
MacsGirlMel said:
...is the 12 Angry Men hair natural or lightened? hard telling anymore LOL
My guess would be it's pretty close to natural. Was looking at Manhunter pics and it wasn't so different then... he's been greying for a long time. The natural white hair he's sporting in Dublin Carol is so beautiful, but it would probably age Grissom on tv, so it'll surely be gone when he returns. :(

Sorry, but the icon of him..he look's like Santa Claus, or Grizzly Adams.. not his best look :( I so prefer him, with dark hair and and sexy dark beard :p

1112385859-00.jpg
this is the Grissom/Billy look that is so "HOTT' and breathtaking
love-1.gif

hey ebuzz i hope u got to go at the backstage to take a few pics and ask billy a few questions...*hehe..dying to know...*

desertwind said:
Sorry, but the icon of him..he look's like Santa Claus, or Grizzly Adams.. not his best look :( I so prefer him, with dark hair and and sexy dark beard :p

1112385859-00.jpg
love-1.gif

Don't be sorry Desertwind a few of us are with you. :D
Yes, that photo is "HOTT" and breathtaking!!!
bigsmile3.gif

-----------------------
GreenChristmas06.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
desertwind said:

1112385859-00.jpg
love-1.gif

Don't be sorry Desertwind a few of us are with you. :D
Yes, that photo is "HOTT" and breathtaking!!!
bigsmile3.gif

-----------------------
GreenChristmas06.jpg

OK, I'm not sorry :D.. only in the fact, that he's soo much better looking then that!!!!!he changes from one degree to another.. the dark hair.. the lt.brown look, and the grey look.. which is fabulous for his "play" but. and on that note I'll stop :confused:

KILLER

Okay guys you are up to 968 posts, therefore I have asked someone if they would be willing to go ahead and start the new one, I am awaiting their response. Until then continue to use this thread as normal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back