William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure isn't your imagination!! He certainly does get Hotter every single year - every day actually! :p

Did anyone else just melt when Grissom was quoting Thoreau?! His smile was absolutely adorable!

Oh man is Gina lucky...I'd just love to take her place *sigh*

Thanks for the other assorted hotness, guys :D

I know I'm so envious GRRRRRRRRR :mad: she is so lucky.. she's got something he likes.. they've been together along time.. and he seems so happy :D both from Chicago..nice Italian girl.. he goes for the dark eyed brunettes :p

THEIR HOME IN HANCOCK PARK ritzy area in L.A. ;)

he goes for the dark eyed brunettes

Ooh, I could be in luck then! :lol: Any chance, Billy?! ;)

They do suit each other and how good does he look in that cream jacket?! Mmmmm! :devil: Foxy!

I'm gurding my loins for another rough day, so I'm getting my therapy now before I set off for work in half an hour!

that leaves me out, I'm short and blonde :(
oh well I can still dream :)
and yes the pictures are great therapy

desertwind said:
ME AND MY BLACK LEATHER JACKET

WP_rocks looks like we were on the same wave length on this pic. ;)same place a bit different angles ;)

Oh my Desertwind I love that angle.
LoveHearts.gif

-------------------
Spellseason6.jpg

WP_rocks I actually liked your's better.. he's so gorgeous.. takes my breath away.. I judge all men by him.. how small minded of me.. huh?? can't ever see anyone who comes close :( and guess who came is as "Sexiest " man in PEOPLE? friggin' George Clooney.. again.. why- why-why?.. WP is not even mentioned ticks me off.. damn.. we need to write to them.. :(and ask what it takes to get him in their precious magazine and on that list--how dense of them :mad:

ME AND MY FLASHLIGHT "Big Middle"
cheer.gif

omg, i haven't been here in forever and now i won't be able to get on till like friday b/c i get wisdom teeth out tomorrow (wednesday) but anyway, these pics will make me feel better when i come back... : )

i felt like watching Lucky Strike today and i noticed something i haven't earlier. Grissom cracked up at Nick and his comment about bat crap. and it was amazingly cute, i rewinded it 4 times. those pics don't give justice of the cuteness of it, it's gotta be watched.

i'd really like to see him laughing like this this season. he's so adorable when he laughs *dies*

^ I love that part! When's he laughs and says "No Nick, It's not human - it's scat" lol it's hilarious - so cute! Hey Adzix, mind if I die right along side you?! :p

OUCH.. on the wisdom teeth grissomsgirl256 right before Thanksgiving.. that's gotta be awful :( good luck.. and in response to PEOPLE mag.. I found this from 2005..a manip about our "man" being the sexiest man alive... so na-na-na-na George Clooney :mad:we know who rules.
love-1.gif

SEXIEST MAN ALIVE

^ I love that part! When's he laughs and says "No Nick, It's not human - it's scat" lol it's hilarious - so cute! Hey Adzix, mind if I die right along side you?
lol, f'course you can :lol: he's so adorable there, it's scary, i'm serious.

And again ...
aggggggghgvhrhg OMG!

*Adzix is no more able to move, speak or do anything else beacuse of the cuteness overload*

GF, it's your fault!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back