William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to join y'all and wish happy Thxgiving to all the Americans in here! have fun guys ;)

can't wait for tommorow! *is excited*

grissoms_gurl said:
I already had Thanksgiving a while ago, but I'm very thankful for that picture WP_Rocks_MY_World!! Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating!!
That goes for me too! :D And don't drink too much on a school night, or this may happen to you! :lol: Or, you can do what we did at the office, before going home: drink Pepsi shots! :lol: Have fun everybody! :) (off to watch Stalker...)

GGgirl1 said:
grissoms_gurl said:
That goes for me too! :D And don't drink too much on a school night, or this may happen to you! :lol: Or, you can do what we did at the office, before going home: drink Pepsi shots! :lol: Have fun everybody! :) (off to watch Stalker...)

:lol: :lol: :lol:Good one on the passing out.. yeah Pepsi shots..right :devil: here's a cast shot (speaking of shots) I just found.. kinda of creepy isn't it??? gotta keep the CSI gore going :D

WHAT THE HELL

good lord! what you trying to do to me at time in the morning - give me a seizure? :lol: i haven't even had my coffee yet and you're bombarding me with manhunter piccys! :lol: :devil:

okay y'all, i couldn't resist this pic and i HAD to make an icon out of it. i just had to. this manhunter picture is too hot for words.

petersengif.gif

ETA: sorry guys, i just couldn't help myself, so i put it as my avie. lol

okay y'all, i couldn't resist this pic and i HAD to make an icon out of it. i just had to. this manhunter picture is too hot for words.

*drool* *thud* *dies and floats off to Billy Heaven* :devil:!

Great shots of him in "Manhunter" so young :eek:and so good-looking :p here's one of him just a few week's ago. with that other big TV star ;)

normal_14.jpg
Billy and Anthony

Anthony who? Forgive me, I'm not recognizing him for some reason :( Maybe once I get a last name I'll be like "duh" lol

Anthony LaPalgia the star of 'Without A Trace" he's from Australia. but has lost his accent for the show.. I've seen him interviewd and his accent is so appealing.. "WAT" used to be on following CSI.. but they switched it to Sun. night folloiwng 'Cold Case" this was at the MuseumTV award event honoring Jerry Bruckheimer and Les Moonves.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back