Will the REAL Danny Messer Please Stand Up?

CSI_in_training said:
I'm glad our Danny is back, I believe Kimmychu was keeping him hostage and finally decided to release him. :D thank you for that!

Whut? He ESCAPED?! I must send out the hound dogs and - uhm.

Oh, yesyes, I'm so happy he's back too.

*whispers* Send out Team One for retrieval of Drama Queen.

Ah, Kimmy, you can't have him back, we need him on the show (drama queen is a great code name for him). Yes, in real life Danny would've been in SO much trouble, and he was a little smug about it. But the emotion and passion with which he handled the case was good for him. Kimmy, call off the hounds.

You can't have him back Kimmy.

I have him.

Here's the evidence:

drama2.jpg

drama1.jpg

^I freaking love the tiara pics. :lol:

I do think Danny broke the rules when he talked to the bartender, but that's the Danny I love--willing to go to any lengths to help out someone he cares about, and willing to bend or break the rules in the name of justice. There's something very sweet and earnest about Danny. I'm so glad to see the emotional Danny back! :D

Yeah, I've been waiting for him the whole season. Hopefully he won't fade into the background again after this...

Thank you Top. It's good to see he's deserving of the tiara and sash again.

Oh what a RELIEF to watch Raising Shane and see Danny in all his passionate, devoted, loyal, prickly, determined, emotional glory. I, too, loved Danny 'bending' the rules. He's like a bull terrier when he gets going. Just won't let go.

My favourite Danny-ism in this ep though has to be the little 'oops' grimace he gave when he realised he dobbed himself in to Mac and Stella about talking to the bouncer. :lol: that was priceless :D

Well, second favourite. The best was him calling out 'grandpa'. Definitely. Phwoar.

*laughs so hard at the drama queen tiara and sash image that she's rolling on the floor*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh crap, now I'll never see Danny on TV the same way ever again!

Kimmychu said:
*laughs so hard at the drama queen tiara and sash image that she's rolling on the floor*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh crap, now I'll never see Danny on TV the same way ever again!

That's NUTTHIN' compared to the images I get every time I see Danny and Flack together in a scene, thanks to your slashfic. I've been traumatised for life. (Although I'll quietly confess, and don't tell anyone, reading your fic is a guilty pleasure, kind of like tim tams :p shhhh!) :lol:

Ceindreadh said:
My arse he didn't break them.

How did I miss this originally?

Can I just say ... it's nice to see that word spelled correctly :lol: :lol:

'Arse' is SUCH a more satisfying word than 'ass'. Fruitier, don't you know. More of an elongated vowel, which means you can put SO much more emotion into it :cool:

^^ and you sound ever so slightly smarter saying it! :D
Those Drama Queen pictures were amazing! and I'm very happy he deserves the title again, I was starting to miss the old Danny. The Danny who will go to any lenghts and risk anything for the people he cares about, his friends and family.

crankyjules said:
'Arse' is SUCH a more satisfying word than 'ass'. Fruitier, don't you know. More of an elongated vowel, which means you can put SO much more emotion into it :cool:

Arse is as magnificent as bollocks. Not only does it sound great rolling off your tongue ... most people do a second take and wonder what the heck bollocks are.

Unless you're in the UK, of course. :lol:

And getting back on topic, aren't we all happy Danny's finally gotten his bollocks back? :D Mac must have been hiding them somewhere all along! Naughty Mac. You already have your own pair.

Oh Kimmy, you're so strange! But it's great that our old Danny is back! I'm pretty sure we can blame Mac for him being gone, since he's always been pretty hard on Danny.

Let's just hope the old Danny sticks around! 2 out of 11 eps (I'm giving him "Hung Out to Dry" too because of what he said to Shane in the car, and his snarkyness about the t-shirts) isn't overly promising. But he was awfully good in "Raising Shane."

And yeah, it was cute when he busted himself to Mac and Stella about talking to the bouncer. He's such a little kid sometimes!

Sadly, I have to say that the real Danny Messer finally succumbed to his illness on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 10:49p pm EST.

Back