Will the REAL Danny Messer Please Stand Up?

:lol: Perhaps Danny needs ab ex-convict to bring him back to shape. Y'know, maybe a lady from cell B would do him some good :lol:.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: Perhaps Danny needs ab ex-convict to bring him back to shape. Y'know, maybe a lady from cell B would do him some good :lol:.

Make him wish he'd actually took Nixon Suicide up on her offer, if nothing else :lol:

PerfectAnomaly said:
1CSIMfan said:
The doofy look...are we back in junior high?

Looking at that screencap, I'd say he's just plain high. :lol:

If they did that, at least it would explain the bitchiness and exaustion of the last ep.

He was bitchy, exhausted and hallucinatin' because he'd been up all day and night celebrating my birthday, silly! :devil: ;) :lol:

PrettyEyes said:
He was bitchy, exhausted and hallucinatin' because he'd been up all day and night celebrating my birthday, silly! :devil: ;) :lol:

Well, if that's the case there's hope for the boy after all! :)

Kimmychu said:
jorja_fan86 said:
Does anyone else fear now that Danny's balls are gone the writers will replace them with a vagina & pair of boobs.

Actually, if he actually grows a real pair of boobs on the show ... I wanna watch it. :lol:

Lol, they should get pointers from your fic then, Kimmy. :lol:

What must poor Carmine have been thinking when he did that scene? What a ridiculous look :lol:

Maybe we should start a new thread along the lines of - What the F*ck was he THINKING????? :lol: :lol:

Let's see ...

1 - I can't wait to get home to Mookie

2 - I can't wait to get some Mickie D's or maybe KFC

3 - I can't wait for this damn stupid scene to be over

4 - I can't wait for this damn stupid romance to be over

5 - I can't believe the stupid writers think this is good

6 - Oh my god, kill me now

7 - Hey, those fangirls really do know how to entertain my
thoughts :devil: :eek: :lol:

8 - I need to get me some more fangirls :devil: :devil:

9 - OH YEAH BABY

10 - Take it ALL OFF :devil: :lol: :lol: