Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

There were also several other times where Nick took a second glance at Ray after he said something that seemed a bit odd or out of place. I can't pinpoint them right now, tho. It's been so long since we've had a Season 10 episode that my memory is fading. :lol:

It was something Ray said about the body of that kid they found that Ray thought it was Jekyll's work, but Nick wasn't so sure it was. There was something in the way Nick looked at Ray in that scene. Maybe it was just, "he's too obsessed with this case" type of thing, I dunno. I don't remember exactly. I just remember he glanced at him oddly. :lol:

There were also several other times where Nick took a second glance at Ray after he said something that seemed a bit odd or out of place. I can't pinpoint them right now, tho. It's been so long since we've had a Season 10 episode that my memory is fading. :lol:

It was something Ray said about the body of that kid they found that Ray thought it was Jekyll's work, but Nick wasn't so sure it was. There was something in the way Nick looked at Ray in that scene. Maybe it was just, "he's too obsessed with this case" type of thing, I dunno. I don't remember exactly. I just remember he glanced at him oddly. :lol:

Yeah, there were a couple of other times too. Once weren't they talking about being angry enough to kill someone or something like that?

I really never noticed it, or maybe thought Nick was looking at him cause' he was new, and maybe didn't catch on to what was happening, but not suspicious of him. They seem connected and in tune, so I never did notice anything strange in his look's at Ray, but Nick does give almost everyone odd strange look's when he feels something is amiss. The master of expressions~

Even in Longball, once it was revealed that Dr. Langston did play golf, Nick said something like.."I thought you said you didn't play golf" with an odd expression. Hmmm...

I do think Nick works well with Ray, Desertwind.But there was something odd with Ray in that episode(that we don't even know what it is) and I am glad that Nick noticed it.Is this storyline going to be resolved at the season finale or earlier? I can not wait.:lol:

In The Lost Girls, Nick effectively tells Ray precisely how to play hookey. Anyone else think this is likely to lead towards Dr Jekyll-related Trouble towards the end of the season? (In the sense of Ray deciding to drop off the radar to go hunting Jekyll, rather than in the sense of Ray BEING Jekyll - though it would apply either way.)

Having just watched Appendicitement, I have to add that my suspicions about Ray are growing fairly exponentially - not so much that he is Jekyll (it's a possibility - and would at least have the merit of being something the writers haven't done before, as plenty of other folks have already said) but that he's developing an extremely acute case of tunnel vision which just can't be leading him anywhere good.

but that he's developing an extremely acute case of tunnel vision which just can't be leading him anywhere good.

Or anyone else. :shifty: I'm on the fence of Langston being Dr. Jekyll. I mean that would be cool if it was him, because that is somewhere CSI has never gone before. Not everyone in law enforcement is good. :lol:

I'm thinking it is either him or his father.

However, I do think there is something weighing in the back of the mind of Nick. I wish they'd do some more with him looking at Ray strangely. Maybe it'll be in the episode "irradiator" (is that what's it called?)

Let us not forget Nick watching Ray interrogate Milander's son. I still would like to know why Nick was watching it and what he was thinking.

For me on this subject I can't believe the writers would hire this powerful actor to end up being a serial killer, it just doesn't make sense, plus he seems to be as confused and baffled by this whole thing too. I think, it's somebody we have no idea of like Natalie Davis, who knew it was a woman?

but that he's developing an extremely acute case of tunnel vision which just can't be leading him anywhere good.

Or anyone else. :shifty:

Excellent point. To quote Han Solo: I have a bad feeling about this!

Desertwind, I think my response to the "why would they hire a powerful actor to be a serial killer" is "Why wouldn't they?" Just because LF is a great actor, it doesn't mean he can't be hired to ultimately play a bad guy. Heck, one of his best performances (that I've seen, at least) was playing Ike Turner who was most definitely a Bad Guy, so...

Last edited:
Also, LF only signed on through this year. I've always felt that it maybe wasn't a permanent thing for him, after all we know he's still working on movies. So if he does want to leave instead of stay on, why not have him go out with a bang as the serial killer?

Also, LF only signed on through this year. I've always felt that it maybe wasn't a permanent thing for him, after all we know he's still working on movies. So if he does want to leave instead of stay on, why not have him go out with a bang as the serial killer?

Or, possibly, with a more literal bang in some kind of huge showdown WITH Jekyll - maybe he gives his life to save someone else's.

Either way would be a great send off.

And, in the "it came to be while I was high on cold cure" stakes, one off the wall thought I had: Greg is supposed to be having a new job/role this season. What if Greg is Dr Jekyll and this is his ultimate way of getting back at Catherine for continuing to treat him like a newbie? :devil:

If they planned all along to have Ray be a serial killer, it would explain why they were looking at John Malkovich for the role. I think he would be good as a serial killer. He's got that creepy edge and has played those type of characters before. I'm not really convinced though that its Ray, but I do think that Ray has his suspicions on who it might be. I still think it could end up being a doctor he's worked with in the past or is currently working with at the volunteer place.

Or anyone else. :shifty:

Excellent point. To quote Han Solo: I have a bad feeling about this!

Desertwind, I think my response to the "why would they hire a powerful actor to be a serial killer" is "Why wouldn't they?" Just because LF is a great actor, it doesn't mean he can't be hired to ultimately play a bad guy. Heck, one of his best performances (that I've seen, at least) was playing Ike Turner who was most definitely a Bad Guy, so...

Exactly, and remember if this killer is a Dr. Jekyll, there has to be a Mr. Hyde. So yeah, Langston may seem concerned, but he may also NOT remember killing anyone. A split personality, so to speak. He blacks out, kills, comes back and doesn't remember anything.

I mean that's what serial killers do, to everyone else they are as normal as can be, but it is just a front. How many times do we hear, "he was so quiet, he was a great neighbor, loved kids, help in the community"?

Now for Greg being the killer to get back at Catherine? :guffaw: Damn funny idea.

I say let it be Henry. Maybe Catherine intimidates him one too many times. :guffaw:

Damn good argument speedystokesgirl Hard to respond to that:confused: And look on GOOGLE when you get a chance there was an old movie from the 40's I believe, called "Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde" with Spencer Tracy as him and Lana Turner. And by day he was mild mannered soft spoken calm & gentle like Langston OH NO,:wtf: but by night he prowled the streets of I think it was London killing randomly, and never remembered the next day his dirty deeds. Spooky and creepy. I just like LF and hope it's not him:(and GNRF John Malkovich is creepy EWW, when they were choosing and picking the new "lead" I voted for Kurt Russell, and also as Ike Turner he was a mean son-of-a-b$#%@ Now I'm more confused than usual~

when they were choosing and picking the new "lead" I voted for Kurt Russell,

So did I. :lol: Kurt still looks good after all these years. :)

and also as Ike Turner he was a mean son-of-a-b$#%@ Now I'm more confused than usual~

Oh man! I totally forgot that was LF. :lol:

You know what? I think they should cast John Malkovich as Dr. Jekyll. He could be a doctor that Ray has worked with in the past. But I could definitely see JM playing a creepy serial killer. That really works for me. :lol:

Back