Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

And, in the "it came to be while I was high on cold cure" stakes, one off the wall thought I had: Greg is supposed to be having a new job/role this season. What if Greg is Dr Jekyll and this is his ultimate way of getting back at Catherine for continuing to treat him like a newbie? :devil:

Athersgeo, I had this crazy thought early on in the season myself (though, I was not high on cold cure :lol: at the time-feel better, by the way!)...then when I watched Lover's Lanes, I worried that it might be true as Greg was the only CSI to NOT be present for the actual 'raise a glass to the CSI family' moment (he came in immediately afterward); then I worried in Appendicament when Greg used a very specific anatomical phrase while examining the vic with the raccoon attached to his face. 'Serial killer' would certain fall under the catagory of 'new job'! Of course, I am not saying that I hope this is true, because it would mean that Eric was leaving the show, and that would break my heart (and would be the only way I would stop watching). It might get him more screen time, but ultimately, it would mean he would get caught, then be sent to prison or sentenced to death. Unless of course there is a season cliffhanger where Dr. Langston discovers it is Greg, but Greg ends up killing Ray and convincing everyone that Ray was Dr. Jeckyl all along...creepy...
See how my mind wonders when I don't have enough new-Greg-greatness? Season 9, and now three weeks in a row with no new episode, and then only 2 minutes of Greg in Unshockable? I need more Greg...
CRAZY thought over...:shifty:

when they were choosing and picking the new "lead" I voted for Kurt Russell,

So did I. :lol: Kurt still looks good after all these years. :)

and also as Ike Turner he was a mean son-of-a-b$#%@ Now I'm more confused than usual~

Oh man! I totally forgot that was LF. :lol:

You know what? I think they should cast John Malkovich as Dr. Jekyll. He could be a doctor that Ray has worked with in the past. But I could definitely see JM playing a creepy serial killer. That really works for me. :lol:

Now that is off the wall, but good idea:wtf: I wonder how long TPTB will drag this on, will they wrap it up sooner than later, or wait till the bitter end? And LF does have 3 movies on his plate, so maybe he is wrapping up this one time gig:confused: Then fans can complain about who ever is next as the poor newbie. :( GO read the review on "Unshockable" on our news files. The writer says Fishburne is not WP, but "compelling" in his own way, I agree with that~

And, in the "it came to be while I was high on cold cure" stakes, one off the wall thought I had: Greg is supposed to be having a new job/role this season. What if Greg is Dr Jekyll and this is his ultimate way of getting back at Catherine for continuing to treat him like a newbie? :devil:

Athersgeo, I had this crazy thought early on in the season myself (though, I was not high on cold cure :lol: at the time-feel better, by the way!)...then when I watched Lover's Lanes, I worried that it might be true as Greg was the only CSI to NOT be present for the actual 'raise a glass to the CSI family' moment (he came in immediately afterward); then I worried in Appendicament when Greg used a very specific anatomical phrase while examining the vic with the raccoon attached to his face. 'Serial killer' would certain fall under the catagory of 'new job'! Of course, I am not saying that I hope this is true, because it would mean that Eric was leaving the show, and that would break my heart (and would be the only way I would stop watching). It might get him more screen time, but ultimately, it would mean he would get caught, then be sent to prison or sentenced to death. Unless of course there is a season cliffhanger where Dr. Langston discovers it is Greg, but Greg ends up killing Ray and convincing everyone that Ray was Dr. Jeckyl all along...creepy...
See how my mind wonders when I don't have enough new-Greg-greatness? Season 9, and now three weeks in a row with no new episode, and then only 2 minutes of Greg in Unshockable? I need more Greg...
CRAZY thought over...:shifty:

:lol::evil:

I love it! I always thought that Greg had an evil side. An evil mastermind is even better!!

AWWW, sweet, adorable quirky Greggie, no way:( I never thought anything but exceptional things about him, I can't imagine him having a 'dark' side:confused:

I love it! I always thought that Greg had an evil side. An evil mastermind is even better!!

Thanks, PraetorCorvinus! It would certainly be a shock, and Eric was quoted as saying that Greg's reaction to his frustrations was going to be shocking! :lol:

After watching the latest episode "Neverland", I've got a new theory. Well, not so much a theory as an idea. Jekyll is somehow, someway connected to Nathan Haskell (the Dick and Jane Killer). That scene where the prisoner tells Langston that Haskell says hello... felt weird. I'm not saying he's Jekyll, just somehow connected.

Or not...

Thanks, PraetorCorvinus! It would certainly be a shock, and Eric was quoted as saying that Greg's reaction to his frustrations was going to be shocking! :lol:

I think that he was referring to his blow up in "Family Affair".

After watching the latest episode "Neverland", I've got a new theory. Well, not so much a theory as an idea. Jekyll is somehow, someway connected to Nathan Haskell (the Dick and Jane Killer). That scene where the prisoner tells Langston that Haskell says hello... felt weird. I'm not saying he's Jekyll, just somehow connected.

I got that feeling too. It felt like, why else would they be mentioning Haskell just out of the blue like that after all this time.

I like the idea of Haskell being involved with the storyline but I am not sure how it will be tied.I still think it will be someone that langston knows personally .

Greg would be awesome but I do not want to lose him.

Now I've made the connection, in last nights ep. "Neverland" I wasn't sure I remembered who this was, but the name sounded familiar, so its the serial killer, who Langston profiled when Grissom visited him in Reno and we first saw Dr. Ray in "19 down" Maybe it's one of his old acomplishes. At least their continuning this story line;)

Or not...

I had the same feeling, PraetorCorvinus! That moment was chilling...

I think that he was referring to his blow up in "Family Affair".

I thought that too, GregNickRyanfan, but I guess I am just hoping for much more Greg-ness. We really need a Greg-centered episode (a Greg-isode:lol:)! Preferably one where he does not get hurt, but plays the hero! :)

As most of you know by know, CM has announced that the person who
catches/identifies Dr. Jekyll will be surprising, not be a CSI and has appeared on the show in more than one episode. Here's my list of the three most probable candidates, in order of likelihood, for the identifier:

a. Lady Heather--she has a great ability to read people and, assuming that news of Dr. Jekyll starts leaking to the media, could plausibly be reminded of someone she met during her career as a dominatrix and be moved to help the lab. It would be interesting to have a Lady Heather episode without Grissom being in it.

b. Grissom--He's not a CSI now and has certainly appeared in more than one episode. True, WP is busy preparing for his next play (which opens in May, I think) but the script for the finale should be far enough along that most of his scenes could be filmed in Chicago. On the other hand, Grissom being the one is a little too obvious.

c. Nate Haskell--as someone said in the Spoiler Lab topic, there has to be a reason for the prison trusty passing on Haskell's "howdy" to Langston. While Haskell's contacts with the outside world are probably considerably restricted from what they used to be, Dr. Jekyll could be an unknown "student" of Haskell.

It could also be someone not a CSI who works in the lab -- Doc Robbins, SuperDave, one of the lab techs, or maybe even Undersheriff Ecklie! As long as it's not Hodges (who already had his moment of glory in the first lab rats episode), I could live with any of them.

Of course, if CM really wants to surprise us, the hero of the day will be Connor -- first seen in "Homebodies", then in "Ending Happy" and finally, making a cameo in the episode about the fake FBI agents. After all, he does meet CM's qualifications.:)

I honestly do not like the idea of Nate cracking the case. Why? It's a bit similiar to an episode of Criminal Minds. I think some serial killer behind bars figured out who Reaper was or knew something about how he was sending messages to Hotch or something when no one else could figure out the codes. I'm a little foggy on the exact details cause it's been a while, but Haskell being the one to solve the identity of Jekyll would not set well with me at all.

I'm all for it being Lady Heather though.

It would be interesting to have a Lady Heather episode without Grissom being in it.
That would be awesome. I love Lady Heather (but she is no longer Lady Heather, she is Heather Kessler, the therapist.) But that would be even better, Dr. Jekyll could be one of Heather's patients. :eek:

Dr. Jekyll could be an unknown "student" of Haskell.
In reality that's what I'm thinking. Hence the "Hello Dr. Langston" in the prison. Langston was a professor and he did know most of the students in his class. And correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't one of the students in the class watching Haskell a suspect in the Dick and Jane murders? :confused:

It would be interesting to have a Lady Heather episode without Grissom being in it.
That would be awesome. I love Lady Heather (but she is no longer Lady Heather, she is Heather Kessler, the therapist.) But that would be even better, Dr. Jekyll could be one of Heather's patients. :eek:

Dr. Jekyll could be an unknown "student" of Haskell.
In reality that's what I'm thinking. Hence the "Hello Dr. Langston" in the prison. Langston was a professor and he did know most of the students in his class. And correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't one of the students in the class watching Haskell a suspect in the Dick and Jane murders? :confused:

Yeah, I think one of the students was a suspect. I do think it could be an apprentice of Haskell's and maybe one of Langston's former students. Or it could be a doctor/intern/orderly that Langston works with in his volunteer hospital gig.

I like the continuning story of the Dr. Jekyll killer, who is it, and why is this person doing it? tying intestines in knots:eek: so creepy and weird. I think we may know who it is, but not really, in other words we will be surprised when they reveal it to the fans. And like the Natalie Davis case of the Minature Killer House re-inactments, it will be like WHAT?:wtf: she was right under their noses working at the lab, watching them and everything they did. Like that:shifty:

Back