Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Haochi

Haochi Civilian

After looking some of the promo's over, i actually discovered that Henry is in one of them. Very shortly (1 sec) but he is there and he and Catherine is talking. She looks abit suspicious at him, so perhaps he is asking for the day off or something, because Nathan Haskell is comming to town. I took a screen shot of it and its here: http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y310/forummst/cathrineandhenry.png

Later i started looking at the episode where Greg gets shot (also in the promo and only a guess its Greg) but i think you can draw a line between the clothes Dr.Jekyll and the clothes Henry is wearing. Photo of this here:
    http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y310/forummst/DrJekyll.png

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
  2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Haochi, welcome to the Las Vegas forums! Thank you for your posts and pics. That's an interesting theory you have there. :)

Couple of reminders...I removed the pics because they were larger than the allowed size. But your links to the pics are just fine. :) Also, posting back to back is discouraged...you have up to 24 hours to edit a post and add additional content if you like. If no one has posted after you after 24 hours, feel free to post again. Also, posting the same content in more than one thread can be considered spamming.

Additional info can be found in the LV Forum Help Guide. Please feel free to ask any questions if you have them! Thanks! :)

Oh, and yes...Henry is listed in the cast for this episode, so you never know! ;)

3. Haochi

Haochi Civilian

Hey smokey. Thanks for the help. I Will try to keep up with the forum ryles in the future :)

You say its an interesting theori, dó you Think its possible?

4. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

It seems very plausible based on all the evidence you presented. But I just can't see Henry as a killer :p I can't even see him hitting someone, let alone langston. It's just one of those gut feelings that I don't think he is Jekyll. Also, I don't think his face shape matches the one shot of Jekyll we have from after hitting Langston. I think Henry's face is a big squatter.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I don't think it's Henry either.
    It could be the coffee guy from Dr. Who. Who came over to Ray. He knew where to find Jekyll's lair.
    He could be Jekyll since he's there at the college med school. It could be someone who dropped out of med school or who couldn't hack it and blames Ray.

I'm still going the the chef/butcher idea based now off the spoiler pictures and the 'red sauce' dropped by David Rambo.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It's not Henry please, he's a pussycat and so mild mannered, not a mean bone in his whole body, and he is thankful to Ray for ungluing him in the glue locker caper. What gets me is we're all supposed to know who this is, so who is it?:confused: 3 more days~

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

More then likely it's not Henry...but I do agree that Haochi makes a couple of interesting points. :lol:, after all he did threaten Hodges in Field Mice! I didn't think Henry was capable of such evilness. And CM did mention that this person has been seen before. PLUS, it was also said that there is suppose to be some surprising plot twists.

Maybe Henry is getting everyone back for his horrible birthday adventure :p jk

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Now that we know who Dr. Jekyll is, what about Hyde? Is the Dr. Jekyll story really over? Or his death is just the beginning? Definitely, we'll see the aftermath next season. Interesting.