Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

Thanks for posting,Desertwind.:thumbsup:

I love mysteries so I am already hooked.I think the killer would be related to Ray.Maybe someone he knew from med school or a friend.

Thanks for posting,Desertwind.:thumbsup:

I love mysteries so I am already hooked.I think the killer would be related to Ray.Maybe someone he knew from med school or a friend.

Me too electra, and you welcome. It seems they've kinda of dropped the ball on this as of late with the other episodes, so maybe they'll pick it up before S/10 ends, and I wonder about that too. Ray seems obessed with this, but so does Cath and Nick and Doc, so I hope it's someone entirley different that has no connection to Ray:( shades of Natalie and the minature killer, who knew it was a female?

I was one of the few that liked the miniature killer storyline.It was not like Paul Milander but it was entertaining.I want catherine to solve the case but Ray is more obssesed with it so I guess he will be personally involved with the story.It suits him becouse he is a doctor too and understands how skilled the killer must be.

I don't think Ray is involves because when he was looking through that huge book, and alone, he found that missing part blocked out and acted baffled:confused: and Doc, found that little tube with the name Michaelangelo, strange indeed. And the guy who played Paul Milander [what's that actors name?] was on "Cold Case" last night:lol: Like fans won't remember him? still creepy, a circus handyman, when he was older. the younger guy was a whole different person:rolleyes: Maybe Dr. Jekyll is related to Ray and maybe not~

Is it possible that rather than being related to Ray, that Dr. Jekyll could be a doctor that Ray has previously worked with (back when Ray was working as a doctor full time) or maybe a doctor he's currently working with in the volunteering medical work he does?

Is it possible that rather than being related to Ray, that Dr. Jekyll could be a doctor that Ray has previously worked with (back when Ray was working as a doctor full time) or maybe a doctor he's currently working with in the volunteering medical work he does?

I never thought of that. I like it. Do we know what happened to that 'angel of death' doctor that Ray worked with? Was he ever caught. If so, could he have gotten out? That's one angle where I think I wouldn't mind Jekyll being personally connected to Ray.

I never thought of that. I like it. Do we know what happened to that 'angel of death' doctor that Ray worked with? Was he ever caught. If so, could he have gotten out? That's one angle where I think I wouldn't mind Jekyll being personally connected to Ray.

I got the impression from the episodes where Ray was introduced and the backstory that the 'angel of death' doc WAS caught and the reason Ray quit being a doctor was because he didn't stop the guy sooner.

UMM, that is possible, never thought of that. I still want to know why Ray refused that DNA test? Strange isn't it?

This is what I think,too.It`s for sure someone with excellent surgical skills and it makes sense if Ray knows him becouse afterall he is a doctor too.This is one of the times when it makes sense to have Ray being the expert.

UMM, that is possible, never thought of that. I still want to know why Ray refused that DNA test? Strange isn't it?

That is still making me wonder. I think it could possibly have something to do with his father. Maybe someone in his family is in the witness protection program and his DNA could put up alerts or something because it would be tagged as having alleles in common with someone in the database in witness protection. :shrugs: I have no idea, but I do hope the writers explain it and not let it just hang in the open with no answer.

This is what I think,too.It`s for sure someone with excellent surgical skills and it makes sense if Ray knows him becouse afterall he is a doctor too.This is one of the times when it makes sense to have Ray being the expert.

I agree it does make sense for him to be the one to solve the mystery (maybe with Doc Robbins's help though).

Really, Nick was suspicious of Ray, when? I know that Wendy was suspicious, her expressions told it all, when he refused the DNA test, but I didn't or don't remember when Nick said anything or mentioned it to a team mate:confused:

Last edited:
At the end of "Ghost Town" Nick watched the interview between Ray and Millander's kid. I can't remember exactly what Nick's reaction was but I think he did seem a little suspicious about Ray's behavior during that interrogation.

At the end of "Ghost Town" Nick watched the interview between Ray and Millander's kid. I can't remember exactly what Nick's reaction was but I think he did seem a little suspicious about Ray's behavior during that interrogation.

There were also several other times where Nick took a second glance at Ray after he said something that seemed a bit odd or out of place. I can't pinpoint them right now, tho. It's been so long since we've had a Season 10 episode that my memory is fading. :lol:

Back