Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

I think the guy in the mask IS Greg, but that he's not Jekyll. It seems like the sort of psychological mind game Jekyll would play on the CSIs, like maybe kidnap Greg and make him do some sort of medical thing at gunpoint? Or Greg has to save someone's life with prompting on what to do from Ray, who's like, in a cage or something.
All I know is, the promos are ALWAYS misleading. They do this kind of stuff to make the fans all crazy.
If they actually did make Greg Jekyll (and I would find this highly hilarious, totally OOC, totally ridiculous, and officially jumping the shark) then they'd lose me in 1 second.

I will be seriously upset if Greg is the killer.I just can not lose another cast member!!! I like the idea of Milander JR.

I posted this in another thread, but since it's pertinent here I'll repost it:

I figured out why I dislike the Jekyll storyline. It's too CONVENIENT. It seems like they set up the entire thing just to make Ray the protagonist. The guy just HAPPENS to be a medical genious who just HAPPENS to be killing people in a medical way when Ray just HAPPENS to have just joined the lab and which just HAPPENS to affect Ray who just HAPPENS to be an ex doctor. It seems very fabricated.

The best stories are the ones that happen because of the way the characters are already, not by frabricating some back story and eccentric characteristics in a villain. They never had some bad guy bug fanatic that sent Grissom bug skeletons in the mail. The miniature killer was good because it didn't have anything to do with Grissom, it was all Natalie's eccentricities. /rant over

I pretty much agree with everything you said in your last post above, A.FineLabrats. As for the Minature Killer. The storyline was okay and the idea of someone making minatures of their kills was somewhat interesting (but a little eccentric), but I still wasn't that crazy about the storyline. I prefer ones like Blue Paint Killer or Millander. The overly eccentric things of the last two serial killers (Minature and Jekyll) are just a bit too much for my tastes. :lol: I mean seriously, what's next a serial killer who kills people and makes them look like dolls? Oh wait... we had that last season. :lol: How about one that attaches strings to their vics to make them look like marianette puppets? :lol: Goodness. Can we please just get back to basics? all these weird eccentric kills only work in horror movies! :lol: And even then, not always. :lol:

Yup. And HE was doing experiments on people and he was a crazy Nazi dude and he had like strange medical instruments in his basement. But it was well done and expertly revealed.

See, now a season long, neo-Nazi arc would be something I could get behind. Though I think that would probably get a little gruesome.

I think the best type of serial killer they could have done would be one based on the Tylenol Killer from the '80s. Poison is usually considered the most cold-hearted way to off someone.

I pretty much agree with everything you said in your last post above, A.FineLabrats. As for the Minature Killer. The storyline was okay and the idea of someone making minatures of their kills was somewhat interesting (but a little eccentric), but I still wasn't that crazy about the storyline. I prefer ones like Blue Paint Killer or Millander. The overly eccentric things of the last two serial killers (Minature and Jekyll) are just a bit too much for my tastes. :lol: I mean seriously, what's next a serial killer who kills people and makes them look like dolls? Oh wait... we had that last season. :lol: How about one that attaches strings to their vics to make them look like marianette puppets? :lol: Goodness. Can we please just get back to basics? all these weird eccentric kills only work in horror movies! :lol: And even then, not always. :lol:

Apparently you never heard of Ed Gein, who stripped his victims of their skin and wore them. Though he only killed two, though was linked to more. Norman Bates and Leatherface are based on him and so was Jame Gumb from Silence of the Lambs.

Here's what Gein did:

Ed Gein grew up with a dominating mother. When she died he masterbated over her dead body. This is where it all started. Ed Gein participated in grave robbing and a strange type of transvestite necrophilia. He would carve out the genitalia of female cadavers and wear them over his own. Ed Gein found uses for all parts of the anatomy. He had a belt made of nipples, a skin vest that he would wear, mobiles made out of noses, skulls on his bed posts, cranial bowls for soup, drums made out of skin, etc...Although Gein was only linked to 2 murders (although linked to many more) few other serial killers lived up to the same degree of wierdness.

So really CSI's serial killers are not all the eccentric.

I think it's because most serial killers are highly intelligent and they have to something with that brain of theirs.

I'm a horror movie fan, so I do know all about Ed Gein since many serial killers in horror movies were based somewhat on him. I can't stand Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but I have seen it (both the old one and the remake- well, I watched the remake partly with my eyes closed lol). And I know that it along with Psycho and probably several other horror movies were said to be influenced by Ed Gein's story (watched some documentaries about that).

Anyway, I think my comments were misunderstood. Sorry about that, my thoughts get jumbled sometimes and don't always come out that clear. :lol: I didn't mean that real serial killers were not eccentric. I just meant that I don't like it on CSI because it feels its used just as a gimmic to pull in viewers... and those kinds of gimmics appeal to people when they are watching horror movies (because you expect the killings to be that way- as stated on a documentary I was watching just the other day about so many years of Jason Voorhies, they said they were always trying to come up with new ways to kill off characters), but I would prefer CSI not to be gimmicky like that. It's a bit like stunt casting. Stunt casting more times than not annoys me to no end because its gimmicky and its done simply to pull in more viewers and often times it is people who are not actors (ie reality show stars) and are so bad at it that it is distracting. Not to mention it takes possible work away from ACTUAL ACTORS. :lol:

A. FineLabrats, you don't mean Jeffrey Dahmer do you? I know he had body parts in his fridge and they were most if not all male. But I'm not 100% sure what state he was in. I can't really remember.

--

Regarding the mask, something occured to me. You know how they are always re-enacting stuff when working a case? Maybe that's what the mask scene is all about. Usually they wouldn't wear the mask, but I'm sure they probably did that so they could put it in the promo and try to fool us. :lol:

Last edited:
Jeffery Dahmer was not at Dr. Jekyll type killer, he knew exactly what he was doing. He killed 17 men, Asian and Africian Americans, and was a freak show, twisted, demented sicko person. He was from Wisconsin. Our Dr. Jekyll knows what he's doing, for some type of revenge, my take:confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffery_Dahmer

Back